Petition For Review By Counsel Of USMB Moderators For Decision Of Moderator To Move Thread Category

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monk-Eye

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
" Petition For Review By Counsel Of USMB Moderators For Decision Of Moderator To Move Thread Category "

* A Contest To Verify The Validity Of United States Message Board *

The following thread was moved from Election Forums sub-forum to Rubber Room sub-forum , while the merits of the thread m which also include a precedence for future legislative action to ensure election integrity , if objectionable to the Election Forum suggestions may be that the thread be moved alternatively to the Law and Justice System sub-forum or to the US Constitution sub-forum .

" No Thanks Will Be Deferring A Valid Referee "

* Depends On If Can *

You are fighting a losing battle..
Are you at the top of the hierarchy ?

My objectives are points of reference where someone can be directed and review the point of view , it has a presence , it will be leveraged .

Whether blart simpson wishes to pretend that disagreement with the facts entitles one group of citizens to prevent another group of citizens from presenting its own facts .

" Petition For Review By Counsel Of USMB Moderators For Decision Of Moderator To Move Thread Category "

The following thread was moved from Election Forums sub-forum to Rubber Room sub-forum , while the merits of the thread m which also include a precedence for future legislative action to ensure election integrity , if objectionable to the Election Forum suggestions may be that the thread be moved alternatively to the Law and Justice System sub-forum or to the US Constitution sub-forum .

You should talk with the Moderators through the PM system, I did it once with success, it is the proper way to go.

Why do any of y'all vapor-sniffers care what forum a thread is in? It's UP isn't it??

Never EVER understood that.

" Discrete Is Not A Problem But Locating A Process May Be "

* Constructive Direction *

You should talk with the Moderators through the PM system, I did it once with success, it is the proper way to go.
The starting point of finding a pm system of moderators is not presenting itself to me , and neither was information provided as to which moderator completed the move nor the provocation .

" Discrete Is Not A Problem But Locating A Process May Be "

* Constructive Direction *

The starting point of finding a pm system of moderators is not presenting itself to me , and neither was information provided as to which moderator completed the move nor the provocation .

It is easy to set up a PM discussion room to invite ALL the Moderators to discuss it there.

List of Active USMB Mod Staff

Here is how you do it: Start New Conversation> add all the moderators one by one into the recipients section > write the Title and the Comment in> Click Start Conversation

You are fighting a losing battle..
While he IS fighting a losing battle, I saw nothing that warranted moving that thread. We all know, in all likelihood, who moved it.

But at this point. . . yeah, it's either there, or conspiracy theory. Honest conversations about covert ops cannot be had on this forum. If they could, we would have had honest conversations about 9/11 and the JFK assassination in the political forum for years. Only fools believe the narrative of the Deep State.

But. . . it appears we no longer have a civilian government, just a tyrrany of the Deep State, so talking about it goes to the conspiracy sub-forum, or the rubber room. The main forum is now worthless.

iu

iu

A. Questioning moderation is not allowed. Don't ask me how I know.

B. Your posts label you as a foreign actor and you're pushing crazy conspiracy theories.

You're not gonna start filing multiple threads on this...you know, like Releasing the Kraken?
Cause I think that Kraken's had its ass kicked multiple times. You posited a conspiracy theory.
All well and good..but in the proper basement forum. :)

B. Your posts label you as a foreign actor and you're pushing crazy conspiracy theories.

The title of this thread STRONGLY reminds me of a Borat movie title

"Petition for Very Nice Prodigious Bribe To Counsel Moderators For Make Benefit Once Glorious Thread"

Stop whining

Everybody gets threads moved by the mods, or even deleted.

It just depends on how sober they are that day and whether or not they got laid the night before.

Deal with it.

The title of this thread STRONGLY reminds me of a Borat movie title

"Petition for Very Nice Prodigious Bribe To Counsel Moderators For Make Benefit Once Glorious Thread"
With plenty of perjury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back