Merry Christmas to my American friends (and those non-Americans who support Western Values)

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It's been a difficult year, but may we not forget the reason for the season. :hands:

Attachments

• 1608896260221.png
    1608896260221.png
    429 bytes · Views: 53
It's been a difficult year, but may we not forget the reason for the season. :hands:

I uh think you're American too. Check your map.
But yes, happy Winter Solstice. At least in the Northern hemisphere. Those South Americans will get theirs in six months. However for those other Northerners we'd like to include those who support Eastern values as well. No reason to shut people out.

It has been a painful year for many.
Unfortunately, I don't believe this is going to be a one off.
Too many powers that be made a lot of money this year. And got rid of pesky small businesses that infringed on their somewhat monopolies.
Indeed. As this pandemic was used to flex political muscle, and concentrate wealth even more than 2009... it will be repeated. Especially with Biden/Harris in office.

Merry Christmas to you as well!

And Merry Christmas to you too, Canukian fellow Earthling. Do you know Santa Clause? He's from Canada too IIRC, or maybe Norway or some other place really cold.

Lapland? Siberia?

But if you live in Brazil or Australia, Santa's in Antarctica. Just makes more sense.
By now, Santa is probably taking a nap and fucking shacked up with Sarah Palin in Alaska.

Forum List

Back