What did Santa Bring?

So in your sigline, you say your family was killed by a train and you are on probation. Were you driving when the train hit? Its very confusing and why would you put that in your sigline???

• Banned
So in your sigline, you say your family was killed by a train and you are on probation. Were you driving when the train hit? Its very confusing and why would you put that in your sigline???
You say you are a Wandering Nomad, ok Great.
I like to share my life experiences.
Of course I was driving. I escaped untouched. I was drunk driving. I am on probation. I am not ashamed that I escaped. If I didn't escape, who would be alive to tell the story?

Also, I don't know what I got for Christmas but I know what my kid got for Christmas. If he doesn't hurry up and wake up soon to open his presents, I am going to have a freaking stroke waiting.

Also, I don't know what I got for Christmas but I know what my kid got for Christmas. If he doesn't hurry up and wake up soon to open his presents, I am going to have a freaking stroke waiting.

What the fuck? Do you live in the Twilight Zone? My entire life it was me and my siblings up at 5 AM waiting for my dad to get up and get his coffee.

What the fuck? Do you live in the Twilight Zone? My entire life it was me and my siblings up at 5 AM waiting for my dad to get up and get his coffee.
Oh those memories... waking up, listening... convincing myself I hear wrapping paper sounds... YES!!... mom and dad are putting the presents out!!... gee it's been quiet for while... okay, I'm getting up.
Slowly open my bedroom door, darkness is all I see. Walk down the hallway, I could have swore I heard wrapping paper! Walk into the kitchen... I'll have to open the refrigerator so I can make out the time... 3am??!!!??? Nooooooooooooooooo

I got a tooth ache for Christmas & frigid 5 degree weather!
Mom caught something from the house cleaner a couple days ago, so we are all afraid to go there today. FU 2020!!!
CGAToSReAVYhYkjmpHtsVsUA5VoGkQSk0dYIRWKcq5HANQNR0yIvDDDBSExiPSP2T4YM0WAPfwAhGXh2p4ZwS0Tp54tyYIZ5xrgM-k3R2T782DNqDVrAWWA2FWMSskjYzzlAlJM

Last edited:

Well, he isn't little anymore and is more than likely not as impressed as he was. I, on the other hand, have not aged at all and am still excited.

He forgot to mention that we wears Depends for a nice warm shit feeling. (It's true!)

He forgot to mention that we wears Depends for a nice warm shit feeling. (It's true!)
I wear depends because sometimes my colostomy bag gets clogged and it shoots out the regular exit...
I hate when that happens!
1608906051234.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back