Merrick Garland - Will this turn out to be a great irony?

mac, you're a cookie cutter leftist. You think whatever democratic underground and the other hate sites tell you to think.

It's amusing that you're so delusional that you think anyone buys your little act.
Challenge me on the issues, boy.

Challenge me on where I stand on Single Payer, corporate taxation, race, PC, Identity Politics, crime, Cancel Culture, guns, late term abortion, China, immigration, trade.

Do you have the balls? Or are you just going to keep lying?

I suspect I know the answer.

Challenge me on the issues, boy.

Again?

You run and hide every last time. Last time I created a whole thread, and you never did address the topic.

It's because you're a hack and a fraud.

Challenge me on where I stand on Single Payer, corporate taxation, race, PC, Identity Politics, crime, Cancel Culture, guns, late term abortion, China, immigration, trade.

Do you have the balls? Or are you just going to keep lying?

I suspect I know the answer.

How about we revive the last thread where you played this game of yours, then you crawled off to the gutter to hide?

Again?

You run and hide every last time. Last time I created a whole thread, and you never did address the topic.

It's because you're a hack and a fraud.

How about we revive the last thread where you played this game of yours, then you crawled off to the gutter to hide?
Sure. Then challenge me on the issues. I just listed several to help you.

Back up your words. For a change.

wrong.

she wanted birth control pills to be a covered expense since she suffers from endometriosis & drs prescribe BC pills off label to help combat that. so you're telling me that it was OK for oxyboy to call her a slut?

i guess you are.

noooooo.... i said the fat fuck limbaugh has a special place in hell rather than heaven.

'magic' negro. there's a difference & you can't wiggle outa it.

B iden does? gotta link to that? any link at all? oh you mean this?

In Context: Joe Biden’s ‘Negro’ reference to baseball player Satchel Paige

By Tom KertscherNovember 12, 2021

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• As he began to describe Paige as a great pitcher in the Negro Leagues and in Major League Baseball, Biden used the phrase “the great Negro,” but then corrected himself to describe Paige as a great Negro Leagues pitcher.
PolitiFact - In Context: Joe Biden’s ‘Negro’ reference to baseball player Satchel Paige

so where's the 'magic' part of that? is there a song too that went along with that?

but not him....

“There’s nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up.”

image004.jpg

oh yaaaaaa..... let's not forget this little christian suggestion:

You know, one of the benefits of school being out, in addition to your kids losing weight because they’re starving to death out there because there’s no school meal being provided, one of the benefits of school being out, college campi being vacant this time of year, is that our audience levels go up. I think, you know what we’re going to do here, we’re going to start a feature on this program: "Where to find food." For young demographics, where to find food. Now that school is out, where to find food. We can have a daily feature on this. And this will take us all the way through the summer. Where to find food. And, of course, the first will be: "Try your house." It’s a thing called the refrigerator. You probably already know about it. Try looking there. There are also things in what’s called the kitchen of your house called cupboards. And in those cupboards, most likely you’re going to find Ding-Dongs, Twinkies, Lays ridgy potato chips, all kinds of dips and maybe a can of corn that you don’t want, but it will be there. If that doesn’t work, try a Happy Meal at McDonald’s. You know where McDonald’s is. There’s the Dollar Menu at McDonald’s and if they don’t have Chicken McNuggets, dial 911 and ask for Obama.

There’s another place if none of these options work to find food; there’s always the neighborhood dumpster. Now, you might find competition with homeless people there, but there are videos that have been produced to show you how to healthfully dine and how to dumpster dive and survive until school kicks back up in August. Can you imagine the benefit we would provide people?

Food Sunday: Limbaugh Tells Hungry Kids to Dumpster Dive - Shadowproof
Whoopi Goldberg.....6 abortions! The modern American woman. Pigs. Limbaugh responded to Progs moves like on a chess board. If he was a shill, to what? To you being shills!

What a sad character you are. Nothing to say, so had to make up a lie for yourself.
“Well, Senator, my own definition, which is about the same as the statutory definition, is the use of violence or threats of violence in an attempt to disrupt democratic processes,” he said.

“So, an attack on a courthouse while in operation, trying to prevent judges from actually deciding cases that blatantly is domestic extremism, domestic terrorism,” he continued.

“An attack simply on a government property at night or any other kind of circumstances is a clear crime and a serious one and should be punished. I don’t know enough about the facts of the example you’re talking about but that’s where I draw the line,” he added.

According to 18 USC § 2331(5), this is the definition of it.

domestic terrorism​

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that— (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States;

Nothing made up, dumbfuck.
Now go drink his piss, you pathetic hack.

“Well, Senator, my own definition, which is about the same as the statutory definition, is the use of violence or threats of violence in an attempt to disrupt democratic processes,” he said.

“So, an attack on a courthouse while in operation, trying to prevent judges from actually deciding cases that blatantly is domestic extremism, domestic terrorism,” he continued.

“An attack simply on a government property at night or any other kind of circumstances is a clear crime and a serious one and should be punished. I don’t know enough about the facts of the example you’re talking about but that’s where I draw the line,” he added.

According to 18 USC § 2331(5), this is the definition of it.

domestic terrorism​

(5) the term “domestic terrorism” means activities that— (A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended— (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States;

Nothing made up, dumbfuck.
Now go drink his piss, you pathetic hack.
He said "while in operation" makes it different.

Because it does. That would be true of it were in operation at night as well.

If you want to pretend to be too stupid to understand that, go right ahead. Or maybe you are not pretending.

Thanks for doing my light work, by the way.

He said "while in operation" makes it different.

Because it does. That would be true of it were in operation at night as well.

If you want to pretend to be too stupid to understand that, go right ahead. Or maybe you are not pretending.

Thanks for doing my light work, by the way.
There were govt officials in a federal courthouse and the exits were barricaded after the building was on fire. Lets not forget all the cops that were attacked and murdered. Werent they "in operation?"
"in operation" is a partisan cop-out.
Not to mention, "his" definition means jack shit. I posted the LEGAL definition.
Go drink some more piss, you sick fuck.

There were govt officials in a federal courthouse and the exits were barricaded after the building was on fire. "in operation" is a partisan cop-out.
"His" definition means jack shit. I posted the LEGAL definition.
Go drink some more piss, you sick fuck.
He didn't say that wasn't domestic terrorism. He said an attack simply on a government property alone does not constitute domestic terrorism

And he is correct. What happened is that you got fed yet another retarded talking point, adopted it immediately, and now you are never turning back.

So go peddle your lies to someone else.

He didn't say that wasn't domestic terrorism. He said an attack simply on a government property alone does not constitute domestic terrorism

And he is correct. What happened is that you got fed yet another retarded talking point, adopted it immediately, and now you are never turning back.

So go peddle your lies to someone else.
because they werent killing people, burning innocent peoples shit down, and trying to murder federal agents on federal property to affect govt policy at all, was they?
Goddamn you are pathetic :lol:

because they werent killing people, burning innocent peoples shit down, and trying to murder federal agents on federal property to affect govt policy at all, was they?
Goddamn you are pathetic :lol:
Again: he said merely attacking government property alone does not constitute domestic terrorism.

So you have to pretend to be retarded to keep your pet point.

Simple as that. Enjoy.

Again: he said merely attacking government property alone does not constitute domestic terrorism.

So you have to pretend to be retarded to keep your pet point.

Simple as that. Enjoy.
Why do you keep ignoring the fact he made up his own definition strictly for politics? Just wondering...
Its INTENT.
How dishonest and pathetic can one person be?
You cultists blow my fucking mind. Seriously.

i'm not sure how merrick garland's nomination was 'hyper partisan' - when he was always considered moderate & respected by both sides of the aisle.

i love glenn kirschner's videos. he certainly knows what he's talking about, having been DC federal prosecutor for 25 years. although he's stated that there's been enough evidence for some indictments higher up the food chain that we've seen so far ---- he's ALWAYS maintained that not only that 'justice matters'.... but justice is coming.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Garland reeks leftist whore and statist bootlick. Reeks of it!

Why do you keep ignoring the fact he made up his own definition strictly for politics?
He didn't. It is literally a judge's job to interpret and describe the law. It is literally what he was asked to do.

And he correctly said an attack on a government building alone does not constitute domestic terrorism.

Funny thing is, if you didn't have a dump truck of sand in your giney, you would agree.

Forum List

Back