The woke version of Harry Potter is due to be filmed in USA in June and July

Ringo

Gold Member
Jun 14, 2021
Over there

The casting list referenced by the tabloid notes that for the role of James Potter, Harry's father, the creators are looking for an actor of "Asian, black, African, ethnically ambiguous, multiracial, indigenous, Latin American, Latin American, Middle Eastern, South Asian, Indian, Southeast Asian or Pacific origin."
It is also noted that the role of Lily Evans, the mother of Harry Potter, wants to offer "a gender-nonconformist, non-binary, trans woman."
In addition, according to the publication, the role of Peter Pettigrew should be played by a "gender-nonconformist, non-binary, trans man."

Hello, new reality. It was thought in my youth, that we would explore space and build underwater cities, but no - we study varieties of perversions...
The classmate has been living in Belgium since 1998. Journalist, proofreader, writing teacher and writer. So, there the writing system works like this - your writing, even if you are a famous writer, is not very necessary. Publishing houses have special marketing departments and they determine what is relevant and for sale, plus what other considerations (state order, for example).
And based on this, it gives instructions on which materials should be selected for printing.
Well, the requirements for the LGBT agenda have been hanging for fifteen years. And with that, if earlier the agenda was welcomed (other things being equal, they had more chances), now they directly dictate that this gayness should be the point. Otherwise, fuck off with your manuscripts.
Very few people can publish what they want.

And it doesn't matter whether population will watch it or not. This is propaganda. It is not designed to make a profit, it is designed to introduce certain ideas to the masses. The spread of the ideas of the normality of sexual perversions has a long-range aim - a person, who has accepted as normal such an unnatural phenomenon as sexual perversions, will accept anything, including the political ideas needed by the bourgeoisie. The population is ready. Idiocracy.

The casting list referenced by the tabloid notes that for the role of James Potter, Harry's father, the creators are looking for an actor of "Asian, black, African, ethnically ambiguous, multiracial, indigenous, Latin American, Latin American, Middle Eastern, South Asian, Indian, Southeast Asian or Pacific origin."
It is also noted that the role of Lily Evans, the mother of Harry Potter, wants to offer "a gender-nonconformist, non-binary, trans woman."
In addition, according to the publication, the role of Peter Pettigrew should be played by a "gender-nonconformist, non-binary, trans man."

They are probably overcompensating because J.K. Rowling outed herself as a transphobic douchenoodle.

Hello, new reality. It was thought in my youth, that we would explore space and build underwater cities, but no - we study varieties of perversions...
The classmate has been living in Belgium since 1998. Journalist, proofreader, writing teacher and writer. So, there the writing system works like this - your writing, even if you are a famous writer, is not very necessary. Publishing houses have special marketing departments and they determine what is relevant and for sale, plus what other considerations (state order, for example).

Why would anyone want to live in an underwater city? More to the point, if you are secure in your sexuality, why do you care about other people's sexualities?

And based on this, it gives instructions on which materials should be selected for printing.
Well, the requirements for the LGBT agenda have been hanging for fifteen years. And with that, if earlier the agenda was welcomed (other things being equal, they had more chances), now they directly dictate that this gayness should be the point. Otherwise, fuck off with your manuscripts.

1642420023439.png

And it doesn't matter whether population will watch it or not. This is propaganda. It is not designed to make a profit, it is designed to introduce certain ideas to the masses. The spread of the ideas of the normality of sexual perversions has a long-range aim - a person, who has accepted as normal such an unnatural phenomenon as sexual perversions, will accept anything, including the political ideas needed by the bourgeoisie. The population is ready. Idiocracy.

Here's the thing. Social Mores change all the time. Back in the 1970's I had a cousin who lived with her boyfriend before they got married, and it was a HUGE scandal in our conservative, white Catholic neighborhood. Now most people live together before getting married, and frankly, it's probably a good thing.

18 years ago, George W. Bush ran against gay marriage (ignore Cheney's Lesbian daughter!!) and won a second term despite getting us into an unncessary war and a lackluster economy. Today gays get married, and no one really cares.

lol. How funny.

No one is actually going to watch something like that. No one goes to the movies to have political messages hammered into their face over and over again.

Of course, the accuracy of the story is in question considering that it states Rowling has not given them rights. Just looks like smoke and mirrors.

Well, I'm done with Harry Potter it seems and Warner brothers.

If you would like to contact Warner brothers to let them know you find this a pandering, downgrade of a piece of agenda driven woke shit then you can start here.

I won't even go see the new Batman movie.

This kind of shit has to stop and now a worldwide hugely influential brand like Harry Potter watched by millions and millions of people is pushing this nonsense? Well next up is the Harry Potter video games, theme park, books and more shoving this garbage down kids throats even to Harry Potter tranny featured themes on boxes of cereal.

The CW TV: Support Center

Digital Copy / Movies All Access: https://digitalsupport.warnerbros.com/hc/en-us

Games: https://support.wbgames.com/

Home Video - DVD / Blu-ray Support: [email protected]

Privacy: [email protected]

Screeners (aka: eScreeners): Home - WBTVD Help

Press Contacts: WarnerBros.com | Press Contacts

They are probably overcompensating because J.K. Rowling outed herself as a transphobic douchenoodle.

Why would anyone want to live in an underwater city? More to the point, if you are secure in your sexuality, why do you care about other people's sexualities?

View attachment 589120

Here's the thing. Social Mores change all the time. Back in the 1970's I had a cousin who lived with her boyfriend before they got married, and it was a HUGE scandal in our conservative, white Catholic neighborhood. Now most people live together before getting married, and frankly, it's probably a good thing.

18 years ago, George W. Bush ran against gay marriage (ignore Cheney's Lesbian daughter!!) and won a second term despite getting us into an unncessary war and a lackluster economy. Today gays get married, and no one really cares.
Don't care till you start trying to cram your sexual problems on others...especially kids. Like targeting them for indoctrination in schools hoping to mess with their minds and convert them during their already confusing youth, or put cross dressing mentally ill drag queens in schools to force their agenda, or dress kids up in leather for gay pride parades, or push Namda, or invade the military costing taxpayers for sex changes for unstable troops that help nothing and weaken the military, allowing men in dresses to compete against real women physically, trying to force people to call singular its --they or them, and he's as she's and she's as he's---that type of shit tends to annoy normal people who would normally not care what anyone else much less you are doing.

If you are gay fine---be gay---find the best person to love you for you as possible and be with that person--don't care. But don't allow the mentally ill in the gay community (which you know most are) to harass everyone else.

Don't care till you start trying to cram your sexual problems on others...especially kids. Like targeting them for indoctrination in schools hoping to mess with their minds and convert them during their already confusing youth, or put cross dressing mentally ill drag queens in schools to force their agenda, or dress kids up in leather for gay pride parades, or push Namda, or invade the military costing taxpayers for sex changes for unstable troops that help nothing and weaken the military, allowing men in dresses to compete against real women physically, trying to force people to call singular its --they or them, and he's as she's and she's as he's---that type of shit tends to annoy normal people who would normally not care what anyone else much less you are doing.

Wow, so much fake outrage...

First, kids are going to be gay no matter what. Hate to break that to you. I grew up in the opposite environment, the Catholic schools, where they preached homophobic messages even though we knew half the clergy were frustrated gay people.

The reason why the military is accommodating Trans personnel is because they are having a hard time meeting numbers...

Not seeing a problem addressing people by their preferred pronouns... or however they want to be addressed.

It looks like you are trying very hard to be angry with people who have no effect on your life.

If you are gay fine---be gay---find the best person to love you for you as possible and be with that person--don't care. But don't allow the mentally ill in the gay community (which you know most are) to harass everyone else.

Really? Frankly, most of the gay folks I've known - the ones who were out, anyway - were pretty well adjusted. And that's the ones I knew about. I had a gay boss, I didn't realize she was gay after working for her for a year.

On the other hand, Homophobia is an actual mental illness. Besides being a completely irrational fear, studies have shown that many homophobes are latent homosexuals. You know, like Rush Limbaugh getting caught soliciting gay hookers in the 70's...

Wow, so much fake outrage...

First, kids are going to be gay no matter what. Hate to break that to you. I grew up in the opposite environment, the Catholic schools, where they preached homophobic messages even though we knew half the clergy were frustrated gay people.

The reason why the military is accommodating Trans personnel is because they are having a hard time meeting numbers...

Not seeing a problem addressing people by their preferred pronouns... or however they want to be addressed.

It looks like you are trying very hard to be angry with people who have no effect on your life.

Really? Frankly, most of the gay folks I've known - the ones who were out, anyway - were pretty well adjusted. And that's the ones I knew about. I had a gay boss, I didn't realize she was gay after working for her for a year.

On the other hand, Homophobia is an actual mental illness. Besides being a completely irrational fear, studies have shown that many homophobes are latent homosexuals. You know, like Rush Limbaugh getting caught soliciting gay hookers in the 70's...

Are you going to watch the movie? Lol

It does not bother me. I love the original Harry Potter and I will give this new version of Harry Potter a chance.

Possibly not. Harry Potter is an IP that practically generates money, no matter how crappy the product is. Kind of like Star Trek or Star Wars.

I'd bet money it will do terribly. A politically motivated remake will be awful. It will be a blight on the franchise. Lol

I'd bet money it will do terribly. A politically motivated remake will be awful. It will be a blight on the franchise. Lol

Or not. I remember the anti-Woke crowd screaming about the Captain Marvel movie for months, because of some dumb woke things the actress said in the weeks leading up to it's release. It still made 1.128 billion on a 125 million dollar budget. And this was a movie about a C-list hero.

If anything, all this fanboy rage is probably going to get more people to see it.

Or not. I remember the anti-Woke crowd screaming about the Captain Marvel movie for months, because of some dumb woke things the actress said in the weeks leading up to it's release. It still made 1.128 billion on a 125 million dollar budget. And this was a movie about a C-list hero.

If anything, all this fanboy rage is probably going to get more people to see it.
An actress saying things off set is different than an entire movie remake revolving around a political statement.

Which your core audience isn't going to care about. Your core audience are people who read the books and saw the previous movies, and will just be happy for more content.
I'll try to remember to revisit this after it turns out that I was right.

Forum List

Back