Merrick Garland - Will this turn out to be a great irony?

...by opening every single thread on that topic, by Mac1958 or anyone else, and whining in it about the Jan 6 insurrection and ensuing investigation.

I don't expect you to see the irony in this.

Actually I haven't opened "every single thread on this topic", not by a long shot. I usually stay away from spam threads.

KGB, Nazi, Reich, Commies.

You really are an amusing, desperate looney bird.
Thats rich coming from a guy who likes to accuse conservatives of trying to overthrow the federal government

calling you a commie (which I have not done) nevertheless would be a compliment

fluke was an idiot and her testimony proved she was a whiny idiot.

wrong.

She picked a catholic school to go to, then wanted that catholic school to be forced to buy her birth control

she wanted birth control pills to be a covered expense since she suffers from endometriosis & drs prescribe BC pills off label to help combat that. so you're telling me that it was OK for oxyboy to call her a slut?

i guess you are.

(ironic youā€™d mention. her given you started this convo about sin and the church)

noooooo.... i said the fat fuck limbaugh has a special place in hell rather than heaven.

calling african american negro is fine now,

'magic' negro. there's a difference & you can't wiggle outa it.

xiden does it

B iden does? gotta link to that? any link at all? oh you mean this?

In Context: Joe Bidenā€™s ā€˜Negroā€™ reference to baseball player Satchel Paige

By Tom KertscherNovember 12, 2021

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• As he began to describe Paige as a great pitcher in the Negro Leagues and in Major League Baseball, Biden used the phrase ā€œthe great Negro,ā€ but then corrected himself to describe Paige as a great Negro Leagues pitcher.
PolitiFact - In Context: Joe Bidenā€™s ā€˜Negroā€™ reference to baseball player Satchel Paige

so where's the 'magic' part of that? is there a song too that went along with that?

drug users have been sent up to prison since the dems 94 crime bill.

but not him....

ā€œThereā€™s nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up.ā€

image004.jpg

oh yaaaaaa..... let's not forget this little christian suggestion:

You know, one of the benefits of school being out, in addition to your kids losing weight because theyā€™re starving to death out there because thereā€™s no school meal being provided, one of the benefits of school being out, college campi being vacant this time of year, is that our audience levels go up. I think, you know what weā€™re going to do here, weā€™re going to start a feature on this program: "Where to find food." For young demographics, where to find food. Now that school is out, where to find food. We can have a daily feature on this. And this will take us all the way through the summer. Where to find food. And, of course, the first will be: "Try your house." Itā€™s a thing called the refrigerator. You probably already know about it. Try looking there. There are also things in whatā€™s called the kitchen of your house called cupboards. And in those cupboards, most likely youā€™re going to find Ding-Dongs, Twinkies, Lays ridgy potato chips, all kinds of dips and maybe a can of corn that you donā€™t want, but it will be there. If that doesnā€™t work, try a Happy Meal at McDonaldā€™s. You know where McDonaldā€™s is. Thereā€™s the Dollar Menu at McDonaldā€™s and if they donā€™t have Chicken McNuggets, dial 911 and ask for Obama.

Thereā€™s another place if none of these options work to find food; thereā€™s always the neighborhood dumpster. Now, you might find competition with homeless people there, but there are videos that have been produced to show you how to healthfully dine and how to dumpster dive and survive until school kicks back up in August. Can you imagine the benefit we would provide people?

Food Sunday: Limbaugh Tells Hungry Kids to Dumpster Dive - Shadowproof

Attachments

• 1642467826694.jpeg
    1642467826694.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 21
He's a nerd. That means he's careful as hell and won't make anything public unless it is 100% defensible.

He'll be able to show the deniers the indisputable facts and make them look silly if they try to dismiss them.

Nerds are good.

I remember when you leftists were all excited and heaping praise on Meuller when he was appointed to head the Russia hoax. Turns out heā€™s almost as brain dead as Shartinā€™ *Joe.

wrong.

she wanted birth control pills to be a covered expense since she suffers from endometriosis & drs prescribe BC pills off label to help combat that. so you're telling me that it was OK for oxyboy to call her a slut?

i guess you are.

noooooo.... i said the fat fuck limbaugh has a special place in hell rather than heaven.

'magic' negro. there's a difference & you can't wiggle outa it.

B iden does? gotta link to that? any link at all? oh you mean this?

In Context: Joe Bidenā€™s ā€˜Negroā€™ reference to baseball player Satchel Paige

By Tom KertscherNovember 12, 2021

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• As he began to describe Paige as a great pitcher in the Negro Leagues and in Major League Baseball, Biden used the phrase ā€œthe great Negro,ā€ but then corrected himself to describe Paige as a great Negro Leagues pitcher.
PolitiFact - In Context: Joe Bidenā€™s ā€˜Negroā€™ reference to baseball player Satchel Paige

so where's the 'magic' part of that? is there a song too that went along with that?

but not him....

ā€œThereā€™s nothing good about drug use. We know it. It destroys individuals. It destroys families. Drug use destroys societies. Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. And the laws are good because we know what happens to people in societies and neighborhoods which become consumed by them. And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up.ā€

image004.jpg

oh yaaaaaa..... let's not forget this little christian suggestion:

You know, one of the benefits of school being out, in addition to your kids losing weight because theyā€™re starving to death out there because thereā€™s no school meal being provided, one of the benefits of school being out, college campi being vacant this time of year, is that our audience levels go up. I think, you know what weā€™re going to do here, weā€™re going to start a feature on this program: "Where to find food." For young demographics, where to find food. Now that school is out, where to find food. We can have a daily feature on this. And this will take us all the way through the summer. Where to find food. And, of course, the first will be: "Try your house." Itā€™s a thing called the refrigerator. You probably already know about it. Try looking there. There are also things in whatā€™s called the kitchen of your house called cupboards. And in those cupboards, most likely youā€™re going to find Ding-Dongs, Twinkies, Lays ridgy potato chips, all kinds of dips and maybe a can of corn that you donā€™t want, but it will be there. If that doesnā€™t work, try a Happy Meal at McDonaldā€™s. You know where McDonaldā€™s is. Thereā€™s the Dollar Menu at McDonaldā€™s and if they donā€™t have Chicken McNuggets, dial 911 and ask for Obama.

Thereā€™s another place if none of these options work to find food; thereā€™s always the neighborhood dumpster. Now, you might find competition with homeless people there, but there are videos that have been produced to show you how to healthfully dine and how to dumpster dive and survive until school kicks back up in August. Can you imagine the benefit we would provide people?

Food Sunday: Limbaugh Tells Hungry Kids to Dumpster Dive - Shadowproof

You believe Rush called Obama a magic Negro?

Hahahaha.

Garland will drag these (investigations?) out at least till the midterms. It's their way of masking all the commie positions they have taken. In other words, the corrupt little pussy, is making a case that a fabricated insurrection is worse than actual communism that his party favors.
And it's designed to push the evidence of the real crimes committed by his Party off the news cycles and run out the statutes of limitations on those. Garland just focuses on extorting perjured testimony same as his buddy Mueller did; he's not even original, much less 'thorough'. That's just laughable bullshit.

This is a guy that said terrorism only counts when its during the day. LOLZ
Nobody of a decent mind gives a shit what he does or says.

I know, facts are so arrogant when you are so sure you have everyone fooled...
The fact that I think that Trumpism is dangerous and that you're an ignorant rube says nothing about my positions on this issues. Zero.

I can only imagine how confused that makes a simplistic, obedient sheep like you.

Not my problem. <flick>

The fact that I think that Trumpism is dangerous and that you're an ignorant rube says nothing about my positions on this issues. Zero.

I can only imagine how confused that makes a simplistic, obedient sheep like you.

Not my problem. <flick>

mac, you're a cookie cutter leftist. You think whatever democratic underground and the other hate sites tell you to think.

It's amusing that you're so delusional that you think anyone buys your little act.

Forum List

Back