Merrick Garland - Will this turn out to be a great irony?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Has anyone caught on to the irony that Merrick Garland, a former pawn in a hyper-partisan battle for a Supreme Court position, is now in charge of the powerful department that is investigating the insurrection, and those who planned and organized it? I wonder what McConnell thinks of this. Hell, he might LIKE it.

And let's remember: This is not about the pawns who were used to carry out the attack, or the many innocent, misguided, paranoid souls who were also there because of the orange con. They will get some basic charges and some punishment because that has to happen. This is about the elites and their lieutenants who manufactured and enabled and planned and incited the whole thing. If that's what happened, of course.

So anyway, this attorney and former prosecutor has been following this whole thing, and addresses the concern (which I've shared) that Garland and the DOJ have been moving too slowly or not at all. Some pretty interesting and hopeful stuff here regarding Garland's methods and history. His point is that Garland is masterful at working behind the scenes and being so thorough and meticulous with his final conclusions that there is little wiggle room for the criminals:

Trump supporters, please note, disclaimer: All of this is fake news and lies and commies and Hitler. Anything the DOJ finds or charges is China and Deep State Nazi Swamp and will be summarily thrown out and laughed at. Nothing to see here. We're just kidding. This is just for fun 'n stuff.

Last edited:
Has anyone caught on to the irony that Merrick Garland, a former pawn in a hyper-partisan battle for a Supreme Court position, is now in charge of the powerful department that is investigating the insurrection, and those who planned and organized it? I wonder what McConnell thinks of this. Hell, he might LIKE it.

And let's remember: This is not about the pawns who were used to carry out the attack, or the many innocent, misguided, paranoid souls who were also there. They will get some basic charges and some punishment because that has to happen. This is about the elites and their lieutenants who manufactured and enabled and planned and incited the whole thing.

So anyway, this attorney and former prosecutor has been following this whole thing, and addresses the concern (which I've shared) that Garland and the DOJ has been moving too slowly or not at all. Some pretty interesting and hopeful stuff here regarding Garland's methods and history. His point is that Garland is masterful at working behind the scenes and being so thorough with his final conclusions that there is little wiggle room for the criminals:

Trump supporters, please note, disclaimer: All of this is fake news and lies and commies and Hitler. Anything the DOJ finds or charges is China and Deep State Nazi Swamp and will be summarily thrown out and laughed at. Nothing to see here. We're just kidding. This is just for fun 'n stuff.

This just makes conservatives all the happier Mitch didn't give the little Marxist midget the time of day. Remember when the left was saying "You should pick a 'moderate' like Garland now, because after Hillary wins the election, she would pick someone farther left.'? Motto: NEVER listen to the left when it pretends to be looking out for your self-interest.

Has anyone caught on to the irony that Merrick Garland, a former pawn in a hyper-partisan battle for a Supreme Court position, is now in charge of the powerful department that is investigating the insurrection, and those who planned and organized it?

i'm not sure how merrick garland's nomination was 'hyper partisan' - when he was always considered moderate & respected by both sides of the aisle.

I wonder what McConnell thinks of this. Hell, he might LIKE it.

So anyway, this attorney and former prosecutor has been following this whole thing, and addresses the concern (which I've shared) that Garland and the DOJ have been moving too slowly or not at all. Some pretty interesting and hopeful stuff here regarding Garland's methods and history. His point is that Garland is masterful at working behind the scenes and being so thorough and meticulous with his final conclusions that there is little wiggle room for the criminals:

i love glenn kirschner's videos. he certainly knows what he's talking about, having been DC federal prosecutor for 25 years. although he's stated that there's been enough evidence for some indictments higher up the food chain that we've seen so far ---- he's ALWAYS maintained that not only that 'justice matters'.... but justice is coming.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

i'm not sure how merrick garland's nomination was 'hyper partisan' - when he was always considered moderate & respected by both sides of the aisle.

i love glenn kirschner's videos. he certainly knows what he's talking about, having been DC federal prosecutor for 25 years. although he's stated that there's been enough evidence for some indictments higher up the food chain that we've seen so far ---- he's ALWAYS maintained that not only that 'justice matters'.... but justice is coming.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
I've felt the same frustration that he's been showing. Last week's indictment was definitely nice to see, and now that I know his history I'm a little more confident.

Whatever the hell happened, one way or the other, we'll probably find out.

Still trying to push the insurrection hoax...

Hilariously desperate.

i can't wait for the 'multiple weeks of public hearings - in vivid color' as the velociraptor, liz cheney has put it ....

how 'bout you?

The only thing Merrick Garland has proved is that Mitch was right to keep him off the Supreme Court.

lol ... merrick garland nabbed the terrorists in the OK city bombing.

not only is he going after the terrorists that stormed the capital, but the planners & funders.

ticky tocky...

I've felt the same frustration that he's been showing. Last week's indictment was definitely nice to see, and now that I know his history I'm a little more confident.

from what i understand, the 11 oathkeepers that were just arrested were not the first from that organization. the total is 17(?) - where the first few were a while ago & some have been very cooperative with investigators; maybe giving intel that lead to this latest roundup.

funny how a few that were just arrested - were acting as security for donny's long time bud - roger stone, who spoke at a rally the day b4 & now HE'S pleading the 5th ... as to not incriminate himself.

hmmmmmm ... what was it that donny once said about those who plead the 5th?

1642420661098.jpeg

Garland will drag these (investigations?) out at least till the midterms. It's their way of masking all the commie positions they have taken. In other words, the corrupt little pussy, is making a case that a fabricated insurrection is worse than actual communism that his party favors.

that's the ticket!

There is no way on Gawd's green earth our own government , one run by your >>>
elites and their lieutenants
are going to incriminate themselves in any shape of form Mac

they'll create a scapegoat, wrapped in a bag of lies

which they've a grand history of doing

~S~

And let's remember: This is not about the pawns who were used to carry out the attack, or the many innocent, misguided, paranoid souls who were also there because of the orange con. They will get some basic charges and some punishment because that has to happen. This is about the elites and their lieutenants who manufactured and enabled and planned and incited the whole thing. If that's what happened, of course.

Did you believe the Russia Hoax. This always tells me someones integrity and how gullible they are?

i can't wait for the 'multiple weeks of public hearings - in vivid color' as the velociraptor, liz cheney has put it ....

how 'bout you?

lol ... merrick garland nabbed the terrorists in the OK city bombing.

not only is he going after the terrorists that stormed the capital, but the planners & funders.

ticky tocky...
"It's Mueller Time!"

Oh...sorry... that was left over from the last leftist hoax...

from what i understand, the 11 oathkeepers that were just arrested were not the first from that organization. the total is 17(?) - where the first few were a while ago & some have been very cooperative with investigators; maybe giving intel that lead to this latest roundup.

funny how a few that were just arrested - were acting as security for donny's long time bud - roger stone, who spoke at a rally the day b4 & now HE'S pleading the 5th ... as to not incriminate himself.

hmmmmmm ... what was it that donny once said about those who plead the 5th?

View attachment 589127
Why can't we see all of Pelosis and the head of the police emails from this time to help in the investigation

I always have to ask this. Did you believe the Russia Hoax?

So many pawns...Bork..............and others.....But then again Repub politicians many times also have made their voters pawns. Compare Garland to Kavanaugh. Or any Progs nominate to the musical chair candidates Repubs nominate.

Still trying to push the insurrection hoax...

Hilariously desperate.

The only thing Merrick Garland has proved is that Mitch was right to keep him off the Supreme Court.

LOLOL..................all the way to November.................lololol

They are probably knee deep in plans for a massive cheat

That piece of Libtard shit will be kicked out of power the next Presidential election.

If the sonofabitch had been appointed to the Supreme Court he would have been destroying America for the rest of his life.

Thank god for Trump and his three Supreme Court appointments. Piss on the Democrat for stealing the 2020 Presidential election. Piss on Potatohead for appointing this jackass to AG.

Do the mods and owners of this place ever get sick of the vomit you people have puked all over regarding this one event? It's just a second RUSSIAN COLLUSION here 24/7, 365

You remember you were duped on that right?

Forum List

Back