Merrick Garland - Will this turn out to be a great irony?

Rush said he became very close to God during his last year of life.

uh-huh. i use to listen to him all the time, & he was just as hateful & pushed hateful propaganda until he croaked.

images

i didn't say that. i said

4x married.

as far as i know - oxyboy proclaimed to be a christian. divorce is a huge no no in the bible.
The Bible list a number of reasons one can get a divorce. Moreover, numerous people i the bible had numerous wives. Additionally, the Bible also says that God forgives.

So, no, having an ex-wife will not keep you out of Heaven.

KGB, Nazi, Reich, Commies.

You really are an amusing, desperate looney bird.
So, we know that Peter Strzok and Andrew Weissman made credibly threats against the son Gen. Flynn as well as his grandchildren.

Coercion and forced confessions are just part of the game with our corrupt -anti-Justice department.

I'm sure credible threats and or actions were taken to coerce the confession.

Maybe the FBI promised to stop raping his wife if he confessed?

The Bible list a number of reasons one can get a divorce.

wrong. only one: adultery. partners can separate but not divorce & certainly not take up a relationship with someone else.

Matthew 19:9 And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.

as for 'forgiving' - you really think he deserves forgiveness for all the hatred he spewed even when he was facing the grim reaper?

wrong. only one: adultery. partners can separate but not divorce & certainly not take up a relationship with someone else.

Matthew 19:9 And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.

as for 'forgiving' - you really think he deserves forgiveness for all the hatred he spewed even when he was facing the grim reaper?
that’s not the only part of the bible that discusses divorce

yes God forgives

and i don’t really recall him talking about hating anyone…if so there are a long line of dems ahead of him…but no need to go down that road…even they can be forgiven

KGB, Nazi, Reich, Commies.

You really are an amusing, desperate looney bird.
Progs are not trusted anymore by Deplorables. Even if you may be right at times. The way you talk about Deplorables there will be mass death and a return to the mid 18th century. I say to you. If the economy tanks, that era may seem like the good times.

Progs are not trusted anymore by Deplorables. Even if you may be right at times. The way you talk about Deplorables there will be mass death and a return to the mid 18th century. I say to you. If the economy tanks, that era may seem like the good times.
Again: You clearly don't know my politics. Your thought processes appear to be calcified.

and i don’t really recall him talking about hating anyone…if so there are a long line of dems ahead of him…but no need to go down that road…even they can be forgiven

he spread hate. he went on a 3 day rant against sandra fluke ... calling her a slut & denigrated her endlessly ... just because she wanted birth control to be a covered expense.

obama the magic negro ring a bell?

how'z about he thought that children should learn to dumpster dive during the summer instead of schools providing meals to poor kids?

or that drug users need to 'be sent up' [to prison] when he was pill popping at the same time?

You spew far more hatred.

Do you deserve forgiveness?

he spread hate. he went on a 3 day rant against sandra fluke ... calling her a slut & denigrated her endlessly ... just because she wanted birth control to be a covered expense.

how'z about he thought that children should learn to dumpster dive during the summer instead of schools providing meals to poor kids?

or that drug users need to 'be sent up' [to prison] when he was pill popping at the same time?

fluke was an idiot and her testimony proved she was a whiny idiot. She picked a catholic school to go to, then wanted that catholic school to be forced to buy her birth control (ironic you’d mention. her given you started this convo about sin and the church)

calling african american negro is fine now, xiden does it

drug users have been sent up to prison since the dems 94 crime bill.

Forum List

Back