Merrick Garland - Will this turn out to be a great irony?

Has anyone caught on to the irony that Merrick Garland, a former pawn in a hyper-partisan battle for a Supreme Court position, is now in charge of the powerful department that is investigating the insurrection, and those who planned and organized it? I wonder what McConnell thinks of this. Hell, he might LIKE it.

And let's remember: This is not about the pawns who were used to carry out the attack, or the many innocent, misguided, paranoid souls who were also there because of the orange con. They will get some basic charges and some punishment because that has to happen. This is about the elites and their lieutenants who manufactured and enabled and planned and incited the whole thing. If that's what happened, of course.

So anyway, this attorney and former prosecutor has been following this whole thing, and addresses the concern (which I've shared) that Garland and the DOJ have been moving too slowly or not at all. Some pretty interesting and hopeful stuff here regarding Garland's methods and history. His point is that Garland is masterful at working behind the scenes and being so thorough and meticulous with his final conclusions that there is little wiggle room for the criminals:

Trump supporters, please note, disclaimer: All of this is fake news and lies and commies and Hitler. Anything the DOJ finds or charges is China and Deep State Nazi Swamp and will be summarily thrown out and laughed at. Nothing to see here. We're just kidding. This is just for fun 'n stuff.

Irony---I caught that the DOJ is corrupt as fuck now with their agents are framing people for political purposes, abusing their office to harrass and intimidate, manufacturing evidence, hiding evidence of innocence, violating numberous civil rights, committing perjury among other notables while for the dems like Biden and HUNTER with clear evidence of taking bribes and other crimes---refusing to investigate them. Think we dodged a bullet putting him on the supreme court and hope that once the republicans take over that they launch criminal investigation into the whole biden administration---so far Austin, the entire upper DOJ, several judges, all of the Soros prosecutors, Joe and his family all clearly have clear treason and other criminal evidence against. Joe's Ho Harris---obviously is high on drugs and needs to be removed as well but I suspect likely committing crimes like the rest of them.

Oh also hope that kagan is removed for perjuring herself on her supreme court application and racist latina sotomyer is also removed.

He's a nerd. That means he's careful as hell and won't make anything public unless it is 100% defensible.

He'll be able to show the deniers the indisputable facts and make them look silly if they try to dismiss them.

Nerds are good.

Like he was super careful about that School Board fiasco right brain trust? And then Biden admin had to backtrack, the moms are STILL mad and leaving the Democrats in droves, Youngkin got elected and 19 states (and counting!) have left the School Board Association....

This is embarrassing. Your Trump Obsession has made you stupid

Has anyone caught on to the irony that Merrick Garland, a former pawn in a hyper-partisan battle for a Supreme Court position, is now in charge of the powerful department that is investigating the insurrection, and those who planned and organized it? I wonder what McConnell thinks of this. Hell, he might LIKE it.

And let's remember: This is not about the pawns who were used to carry out the attack, or the many innocent, misguided, paranoid souls who were also there because of the orange con. They will get some basic charges and some punishment because that has to happen. This is about the elites and their lieutenants who manufactured and enabled and planned and incited the whole thing. If that's what happened, of course.

So anyway, this attorney and former prosecutor has been following this whole thing, and addresses the concern (which I've shared) that Garland and the DOJ have been moving too slowly or not at all. Some pretty interesting and hopeful stuff here regarding Garland's methods and history. His point is that Garland is masterful at working behind the scenes and being so thorough and meticulous with his final conclusions that there is little wiggle room for the criminals:

Trump supporters, please note, disclaimer: All of this is fake news and lies and commies and Hitler. Anything the DOJ finds or charges is China and Deep State Nazi Swamp and will be summarily thrown out and laughed at. Nothing to see here. We're just kidding. This is just for fun 'n stuff.

Nazi Garland on SCOTUS would have been the 5th vote to end the Republic

"It's Mueller Time!"

Oh...sorry... that was left over from the last leftist hoax...

the select committee has had over 250 people interviewed & will be having public hearings.

of course the DOJ has investigated & gathered the same intel from the same people. including oathkeppers who have cooperated....

& geogia prosecuters had a sit down with donny's lawyers about all that there incriminating threats he made to the sec. of state ON TAPE...

that happens just b4 a grand jury is convened & indictments are handed out.

3BET.gif

Of course a guy who got screwed over by the GOP for the Supreme Court is going to get a position in the next president's administration/cabinet.

Why can't we see all of Pelosis and the head of the police emails from this time to help in the investigation

<pssssst>

nancy pelosi isn't in charge of capital police ... or the NG ...

& guess what? neither is turtle boy ... why aren't you questioning HIM?

know why? huh huh HUH?

'cause it's stoooooooooopid ... that's why.

I always have to ask this.

not about moscow mitch.

Did you believe the Russia Hoax?

lest ye ferget, sloops ... mueller was constrained & had only a very narrow window allowed to investigate under barr's DOJ. what he DID find, was multiple counts of interference by the rooooskies & 10 counts of obstruction on donny's part - but the complete unredacted report has never been released, per barr's mandate.

AND them there charges of obstruction never got to trial because of turtle boy's (R) majority senate.

anyhoo ... one really has nothing to do with the other - therefore:

deflection denied.jpg

Do the mods and owners of this place ever get sick of the vomit you people have puked all over regarding this one event? It's just a second RUSSIAN COLLUSION here 24/7, 365

You remember you were duped on that right?

Georgia DA investigating Trump closer to decision on charges​

The Georgia prosecutor weighing whether Donald Trump and others committed crimes by trying to pressure state election officials said a decision on whether to bring charges could come as early as the first half of this year
By KATE BRUMBACK Associated Press
January 10, 2022, 11:38 AM
• 5 min read
Georgia DA investigating Trump closer to decision on charges

:popcorn:

This just makes conservatives all the happier Mitch didn't give the little Marxist midget the time of day. Remember when the left was saying "You should pick a 'moderate' like Garland now, because after Hillary wins the election, she would pick someone farther left.'? Motto: NEVER listen to the left when it pretends to be looking out for your self-interest.

I don't know what the outcome will be but for the sake of argument. We argue crimes were committed. He diligently pursues them and that makes him an extremist?

Are we arguing political crimes should be ignored? What exactly is the argument here? He's bad for actually doing his job unlike many who came before him?

If only we could

Say, doesn't Merrick have some parents to arrest at school board meetings somewhere?

neh ... he has underlings for that.

The terror and carnage inflected by these concerned parents has to end!!!

^^^

drama queen.jpg

Thank God for the FBI to do just that.

the FBI is bigley huge ... they can do more than one investigation at a time, dummy.

The big fish are seldom prosecuted, ever. Look at the Epstein case, for example. Tons of elites tied to him and involved in pedophilia, including Don and Bubba.

The big fish are seldom prosecuted, ever. Look at the Epstein case, for example. Tons of elites tied to him and involved in pedophilia, including Don and Bubba.

i'm betting on donny getting nabbed. if not for jan 6, ( although me thinx he will ) then thru the SDNY & NYS. he might end up in prison ala al capone style... not from the thuggery, but for tax evasion. maybe he'll croak there from syphilitic brain syndrome just like al!

the select committee has had over 250 people interviewed & will be having public hearings.

of course the DOJ has investigated & gathered the same intel from the same people. including oathkeppers who have cooperated....

& geogia prosecuters had a sit down with donny's lawyers about all that there incriminating threats he made to the sec. of state ON TAPE...

that happens just b4 a grand jury is convened & indictments are handed out.

3BET.gif

I recall your posts identical to this desperately pushing the last leftist hoax.

Screenshot_20220117-071935.png

Amazon product

When millions are killed the usual suspects will be dealt with.

from what i understand, the 11 oathkeepers that were just arrested were not the first from that organization. the total is 17(?) - where the first few were a while ago & some have been very cooperative with investigators; maybe giving intel that lead to this latest roundup.

funny how a few that were just arrested - were acting as security for donny's long time bud - roger stone, who spoke at a rally the day b4 & now HE'S pleading the 5th ... as to not incriminate himself.

hmmmmmm ... what was it that donny once said about those who plead the 5th?

View attachment 589127
Yeah, I'm more confident that the rats will be flushed out. There's no way people aren't turning, especially with the sheer number of witnesses. It all feeds on itself as you work your way up the ladder.

The only question will be the size of the rats.

Georgia DA investigating Trump closer to decision on charges​

The Georgia prosecutor weighing whether Donald Trump and others committed crimes by trying to pressure state election officials said a decision on whether to bring charges could come as early as the first half of this year
By KATE BRUMBACK Associated Press
January 10, 2022, 11:38 AM
• 5 min read
Georgia DA investigating Trump closer to decision on charges

:popcorn:
Y'know, I have no idea what will come from the insurrection investigation or the insurance fraud investigation or anything else.

But it seems to me that this is the one that is the most obvious, the most blatant, the most illegal, and the most provable.

Do the mods and owners of this place ever get sick of the vomit you people have puked all over regarding this one event? It's just a second RUSSIAN COLLUSION here 24/7, 365

You remember you were duped on that right?
You turn pretty much everything into a personal attack.

That's just what you are.

Good.

We can all thank McConnell for the SCOTUS seat. Garland would have been a Sotomayor-level disaster.

Forum List

Back