Merrick Garland to appoint Special Counsel in Mar-a-lago documents probe

The Evidence is in the many press conferences and campaign speeches leading up to the election, like when he told the Proud Boys to "stand by".
I didn't realize you were physic and knew everything even when it is not spoken. It is just your imagination and lies provided by your masters.

It wasn't planned by Trump you effing moron. ANTIFA was recruiting for the event on Twitter and Facebook three weeks prior.

The more comments I read from liberals, the more I'm convinced that they are truly idiots
God is a member of
It wasn't planned by Trump you effing moron. ANTIFA was recruiting for the event on Twitter and Facebook three weeks prior.

The more comments I read from liberals, the more I'm convinced that they are truly idiots
God is a member of ANTIFA!

No you didn't! I asked you why I am I one of the dumbest members and to date, for everyone to see, you have not answered that question! So stop fucking lying and just answer the question! We both know why you don't.
I don’t know why you are so dumb. It could be a result of fetal alcohol syndrome for all I know.

And still can't answer the question! Why? Because you are a fucking phoney!
What I posted are answers to your question. You are just to invested in your stupidity to acknowledge it. Or they are not the answer you want, another form of dementia.

I know what Trump said and no matter how hard you try, you cannot change that.
You know nothing other than that which you have convinced yourself of. And another in a long list of your lies, but nothing else can be expected of one such as yourself.

Trump fired Comey because he would not kiss the ring; how is that not obstruction?
The Comey era is an odd thing. During the Obama era, liberals wanted him fired for his conduct concerning in Hillary Clinton email fiasco

Then when Trunp fired him, it was obstruction of justice even though nothing as far as investigations went changed when Comey was gone

What does that diversion have to do with this subject?
You said, what I said, was "stupid". Which would mean Trump didn't fire anyone. And that is horseshit. And what it has to do with this subject is just one more piece of evidence for the special council to review showing obstruction of justice by Trump.

Forum List

Back