Merrick Garland to appoint Special Counsel in Mar-a-lago documents probe

Moi? MAGA?
It's your MAGA grin...dead giveaway.

Prototype MAGA hat:

rs-224161-GettyImages-2159470.jpg

When you refuse to answer the question, WTF are you calling? I asked you a question and to date, you are too pussy to answer it!
I answered your idiotic question, just not the way you want it answered way you demands it to be answered. Sent into a tizzy fit of denial an d further irrational dementia.

Doesn't matter if they lied or not, Trump still fired them for doing their jobs and that is obstruction of justice.
Yes it does natter, fool. Trump was doing his job and your little ani-American buddies did not like that he was undoing all they screamed about. Just like you. Without apparent effect.

All the violence on Jan. 6th was planned months in advance by Trump, the Oathkeepers and the Proud Boys. It was pre-meditated sedition.
And you have actual physical proof opt this which the intelligence has been unable to prove. You must think that you are God, you are not.

Doesn't matter if they lied or not, Trump still fired them for doing their jobs and that is obstruction of justice.
Doing their jobs eh ? They were chosen in a very biased partisan way, so to hell with them getting fired if that's what happened. They deserved it. The Democrat's love controlling Washington D.C. and the power they get when installed like the dictator's that they are. No one likes the Democrat's, but they either play along because they fear their misuse of power or they are blackmailed or they are bought with working class taxpayer's money without taxpayer's consent or they willingly go along because they are Democrat's willingly themselves.

All the violence on Jan. 6th was planned months in advance by Trump, the Oathkeepers and the Proud Boys. It was pre-meditated sedition.
It wasn't planned by Trump you effing moron. ANTIFA was recruiting for the event on Twitter and Facebook three weeks prior.

The more comments I read from liberals, the more I'm convinced that they are truly idiots

I answered your idiotic question, just not the way you want it answered way you demands it to be answered. Sent into a tizzy fit of denial an d further irrational dementia.
No you didn't! I asked you why I am I one of the dumbest members and to date, for everyone to see, you have not answered that question! So stop fucking lying and just answer the question! We both know why you don't.

And you have actual physical proof opt this which the intelligence has been unable to prove. You must think that you are God, you are not.
The Evidence is in the many press conferences and campaign speeches leading up to the election, like when he told the Proud Boys to "stand by".

No you didn't! I asked you why I am I one of the dumbest members and to date, for everyone to see, you have not answered that question! So stop fucking lying and just answer the question! We both know why you don't.
Well, resorting to profanity is one sure example. Others are your posts, all of them, for example. And there are many more.

Doing their jobs eh ? They were chosen in a very biased partisan way, so to hell with them getting fired if that's what happened. They deserved it. The Democrat's love controlling Washington D.C. and the power they get when installed like the dictator's that they are. No one likes the Democrat's, but they either play along because they fear their misuse of power or they are blackmailed or they are bought with working class taxpayer's money without taxpayer's consent or they willingly go along because they are Democrat's willingly themselves.
Your entire post makes no sense whatsoever. Anyone who said anything negative about the great Orange Man Bad, was fired. That is OBSTRUCTION!

Forum List

Back