Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe

The DOJ has become nothing more than a weapon employed to silence and manipulate dissenting opinion. What should concern everyone is that there are now two forms of justice, one for the Dimbo's and one for everyone else, which includes those on the right of the political spectrum. To think it only took one generation.

The DOJ has become nothing more than a weapon employed to silence and manipulate dissenting opinion. What should concern everyone is that there are now two forms of justice, one for the Dimbo's and one for everyone else, which includes those on the right of the political spectrum. To think it only took one generation.
True.

If a regular citizen had the same indictments Trump does they would have got mug shots and put in jail, yet Trump is free.

Two tier indeed.

True.

If a regular citizen had the same indictments Trump does they would have got mug shots and put in jail, yet Trump is free.

Two tier indeed.
No there wouldn’t be charges brought forward. Unprecedented, simple example of judicial abuse of political power. What you are witnessing today is a banana republic on steroids.

No there wouldn’t be charges brought forward. Unprecedented, simple example of judicial abuse of political power. What you are witnessing today is a banana republic on steroids.
What charges do you disagree with?

David Wess appointed special counsel to head Hunter Biden Probe. Nominated by Trump in 2017. This works for me. If there is a there there then go for it.

Attorney General Garland appoints a special counsel in Hunter Biden probe​

Oh wow the same one who offered Hunter the sweet heart deal

Not rigged at all

Before Weiss was appointed as Special Prosecutor, ReNaziKlans were demanding his appointment to that post. Now that he as that post, ReNaziKlans are bitching.
chain%20link-S.jpg

Another in long line MAGA MAGGOT LIES is that HB would call his daddy and put him speaker phone just to say hello and talk about the weather. IF I had done that to my Dad, he would reemed me a new one.

MAGA MAGGOTS need lies like that. Never mind the outright grift of the Rapist and Traitor's cabal.
This clown is more unhinged than your run of the mill Bidenista Cultist moron.

Holy cow!

Bring them to justice. They meddled in an election, They were behind a coup to ruin his presidency. they lied, cheated, stole, and enriched themselves at our expense and they sold this country out to our enemies and THEY"RE STILL DOING IT.

1. There is no way you know that so it isn't really a fact, but your speculation.

2. Who said they talked only about the weather? I am sure they talked about other things, besides business.

3. Even if they talked business, that is not against the law.

4. Even if they talked about business, Joe lying about it is not against the law.

You have nothing.
Nothing but Joe being a liar, so it's easy really, just follow the money and the lies, and Viola he is caught being crooked Joe Biden, just like he's been caught but given a pass throughout his shady long career.

Nothing but Joe being a liar, so it's easy really, just follow the money and the lies, and Viola he is caught being crooked Joe Biden, just like he's been caught but given a pass throughout his shady long career.
Follow what money?

Trump is free because he's innocent until proven guilty, but Biden is allegedly guilty and yet trying to be proven innocent... 😂.
I never said otherwise regarding Trump.

That is exactly how the right thinks regarding Biden.

Forum List

Back