Mentally Deficient Floyd Uncooperative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Leo, they did say it was ok.

If the man resists arrest, and they kill him, it is ok. That is what all these excuses mean. It is ok.

Why do people resist arrest? Well, they do. Who knows. Maybe the drugs in his system. Maybe panic. Regardless, he was unarmed, and one man against four. He was cuffed and incapacitated when the officer continued to keep his knee on his neck. At that point, he was not resisting arrest and under control.

So making excuses like that, putting the blame for his death him is justifying it because he was not a perfect human being.
No one said killing Floyd was 'ok' most of US Americans trust law enforcement. Actually Floyd was put in the police cruzer but started bashing his head against the window glass. Testimony by Lane says they took him out of the car for his own protection. None of that shows that the cops wanted to kill him as you seem to claim. The fact that one officer had his knee on Floyd's neck may or may not have been appropriate but, Floyd died. The question of whether or not the officer's actions were justified or not is not up to a gang like BLM to decide and promote rioting, etc.

The officer had his knee on his neck for nine minutes, and even one of his subordinates expressed concern. Of course it is not up to the public to decide, but when happens too many times and nothing changes....then what? No one “promoted“ rioting. They were struggling to maintain peaceful protests, and most were.

The officer had his knee on his neck for nine minutes, and even one of his subordinates expressed concern. Of course it is not up to the public to decide, but when happens too many times and nothing changes....then what? No one “promoted“ rioting. They were struggling to maintain peaceful protests, and most were.
If you ask me, we see black thug criminals resisting arrest 'too many times' as well. Why can't BLM do something about that?

If you ask me, we see black thug criminals resisting arrest 'too many times' as well. Why can't BLM do something about that?
It isn’t their job to. They have their stated mission, like any other group. That is like saying why don’t pro-lifers do something about police killings.

It isn’t their job to. They have their stated mission, like any other group. That is like saying why don’t pro-lifers do something about police killings.
What is their 'stated mission?' Blacks are killing each other in much greater numbers than the few black thugs that resisted arrest. One would think that their name "Black Lives Matter" IS the mission statement but apparently they are ignoring the epidemic of black on black violence so, I guess, according to BLM only SOME black lives matter.

Floyd was a scumbag, a six time convicted felon, and that cop murdered him, period! Now, the two trainee cops are totally innocent of any crimes whatsoever and I hold that totally corrupt Minneapolis city council, and the naked muslim racist attorney general of Minnesota, Keith Ellison, accountable for anything that happens to those two innocent young cops! Those trainees were utterly helpless in effecting the outcome, both had a combined total of 7-days on the job, they were just as helpless as Floyd, and everyone knows that is the truth!

Last night on the news they talked about how many times george floyd said "I can't breathe." As far as I'm concerned, the struggling criminal scum couldn't not breathe enough. He may have even been saying it before he was ever put into the cop car.
He certainly was complaining that he could not breathe before he was put into the cop car, because he was in respiratory distress. To a reasonable and rational person, that is a clear indication that you should not further restrict the citizen's breathing.

But of course we know that Chauvin and Floyd knew each other. They were not random strangers. They were on the same security team for several years. The vast majority of homicides between guys who know each other are about either money or a girl. Or both.

I seriously doubt that Chauvin did not know that Floyd was on drugs. Cops are trained to recognize that, and since he knew Floyd personally, he had to know beforehand that Floyd was most likely on drugs.

Last edited:
Floyd was a scumbag, a six time convicted felon, and that cop murdered him, period! Now, the two trainee cops are totally innocent of any crimes whatsoever and I hold that totally corrupt Minneapolis city council, and the naked muslim racist attorney general of Minnesota, Keith Ellison, accountable for anything that happens to those two innocent young cops! Those trainees were utterly helpless in effecting the outcome, both had a combined total of 7-days on the job, they were just as helpless as Floyd, and everyone knows that is the truth!

I'm not going to let them off yet but they were trained to never question a superior officer. That must change also.

There is already a thread on this article.
Yeah...I guess that means he deserved to die.
Yep. That's about the extent of it. Now answer the fucking question:"Why didn't the retard cooperate!"

Why didn’t the policeman remove his knee?
Why didn't he cooperate? No need for the knee if the idiot acts right.
So...you agree that anyone in authority should have absolute right over you?
What would you do if a Man From The Government turns up at your door demanding to take all your guns?
Would you act right?

Everyone has to choose which battles they will fight in this life.

Is the battle worth sacrificing your life?

I think a lot of people who honor the constitution and the American way of life, would probably be willing to do that. How many have done it already?

Untold thousands have died protecting America and our way of life who get no respect from the thugs and terrorists on our streets demonstrating, rioting, looting and killing innocent people. One of them shot a 8 yr. old black girl the other day. They respect no one but they demand equality and respect. Such nonsense.
What the fuck are you talking about?
A professional law enforcement officer used excessive force and knelt on Floyd's neck until he died.
Why does that not bother you?
Why are you rabbiting on about dying for the constitution?
Why does it not bother you that cops can wade into crowds of American citizens exercising their constitutional rights and swinging batons, firing rubber bullets and kicking and beating?
Why does it not bother you that it's OK for a cop to shoot an American 55 times while he's asleep in his car?
Does it bother you that they are prepared to shoot Americans in the back?
What happened to "To Protect And Serve"?

Hopefully the cop who murdered him gets life in prison.

Wow. That was fast. Did you see the video? Also, being there when somebody dies isn't murder. Neither is failing to give somebody CPR. And floyd may have still been infected with coronavirus. So doing so would have been a bad idea anyway. Now even if the heroic cop doing his DUTY would have shot floyd, not even that would have been murder. At least not to the level of murder it would have been if officer Chauvin had shot some innocent bystander. Or when the negro Minneapolis cop Mohammed Noor shot across the front of the cop next to him and killed Justine Rusczyk because he claimed that he was startled.

Didn’t bother watching it. I Hope the cop who murdered Mr Floyd gets life in prison

Hopefully, all criminals that commit a second offense that would put them in jail, would be in jail for life. If you can't do a simple thing like "obey the law," you should no longer be out in society, they are a waste of humanity.

A professional law enforcement officer used excessive force and knelt on Floyd's neck until he died.
Why does it not bother you that cops can wade into crowds of American citizens exercising their constitutional rights and swinging batons, firing rubber bullets and kicking and beating?
Why does it not bother you that it's OK for a cop to shoot an American 55 times while he's asleep in his car?
Of course it bothers folks that these incidents happen. However, you are not judge and jury and we are a nation of laws. It's not up to you or anyone else to take over City streets, burn buildings, beat and shoot innocent folks under the guise of peaceful protest. Did you not also see Molotov cocktails being thrown, bricks being thrown by these so called peaceful protestors at law enforcement? You know what really bothers me are liars trying to paint all law enforcement as 'racist' and stirring up hatred in this country. 'Protect and serve' went out the window when the feckless government officials told law enforcement to stand down and STOP protecting.

both had a combined total of 7-days on the job, they were just as helpless as Floyd, and everyone knows that is the truth!
But they were cops and unless the left needs police protection like the 3 council members libs hate them

No excuses

they wear the badge and the blue so off with their heads

Hopefully, all criminals that commit a second offense that would put them in jail, would be in jail for life. If you can't do a simple thing like "obey the law," you should no longer be out in society, they are a waste of humanity.

But you know what BLM is all about. "Black Lives Matter." But criminal lives DON'T matter. Officer Chauvin should have shot the worthless struggling criminal and have been given a medal. That would have a better effect on society in general than what BLM wants. Which is basically for black criminals to not be bothered by police.
I hope the cop who murdered Mr Floyd gets life in prison quarantine.

But you know what BLM is all about. "Black Lives Matter." But criminal lives DON'T matter. Officer Chauvin should have shot the worthless struggling criminal and have been given a medal. That would have a better effect on society in general than what BLM wants. Which is basically for black criminals to not be bothered by police.
Yeah, let the pigs kill to satiate your bloodlust.

Of course it bothers folks that these incidents happen. However, you are not judge and jury and we are a nation of laws. It's not up to you or anyone else to take over City streets, burn buildings, beat and shoot innocent folks under the guise of peaceful protest. Did you not also see Molotov cocktails being thrown, bricks being thrown by these so called peaceful protestors at law enforcement? You know what really bothers me are liars trying to paint all law enforcement as 'racist' and stirring up hatred in this country. 'Protect and serve' went out the window when the feckless government officials told law enforcement to stand down and STOP protecting.
People that "burn buildings, beat and shoot innocent folks under the guise of peaceful protest" should always be held to account.
Nobody argues against that.
What about people that are peacefully protesting according to their constitutional rights?
Should they be allowed to be beaten by cops?

Last night on the news they talked about how many times george floyd said "I can't breathe." As far as I'm concerned, the struggling criminal scum couldn't not breathe enough. He may have even been saying it before he was ever put into the cop car.
He certainly was complaining that he could not breathe before he was put into the cop car, because he was in respiratory distress. To a reasonable and rational person, that is a clear indication that you should not further restrict the citizen's breathing.

But of course we know that Chauvin and Floyd knew each other. They were not random strangers. They were on the same security team for several years. The vast majority of homicides between guys who know each other are about either money or a girl. Or both.

I seriously doubt that Chauvin did not know that Floyd was on drugs. Cops are trained to recognize that, and since he knew Floyd personally, he had to know beforehand that Floyd was most likely on drugs.
Do you think that being on drugs, might give you a problem breathing? I really felt bad about George when i first saw the edited video, but after seeing him, resist arrest not once, but twice being put into the squad car, i suddenly stopped feeling so sympathetic because as we all know that if you just go along peacefully then shit like George doesnt happen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back