Mentally Deficient Floyd Uncooperative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The ignorant individual just had to cooperate. Not in his nature. Common retarded sonofabitch from Houston went to Minneapolis - St.Paul and still couldn't act right. Fuck him.

There is already a thread on this article.
Yeah...I guess that means he deserved to die.
Yep. That's about the extent of it. Now answer the fucking question:"Why didn't the retard cooperate!"

Why didn’t the policeman remove his knee?
Why didn't he cooperate? No need for the knee if the idiot acts right.

Because human beings don’t always act right...hasn’t hanging out in USMB demonstrated that?

So should they be killed?

Last edited:
There is already a thread on this article.
Yeah...I guess that means he deserved to die.
Yep. That's about the extent of it. Now answer the fucking question:"Why didn't the retard cooperate!"

Why didn’t the policeman remove his knee?
Why didn't he cooperate? No need for the knee if the idiot acts right.

Because human beings don’t always act right...hasn’t hanging out in USMB demonstrated that?

So should they be killed?
Thanks for your defeat on the issue of George Floyd. Responsible in many ways for his own death. I would vote innocent at trial. Thanks O.J. you piece of shit.

This thread is a lie. I listened to the body cam transcripts. Floyd was cooperating. Plus, Floyd had recently recovered from having COVID-19 - and he didn't want to be exposed to it again in a police car or jail. MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell laid this all out very thoroughly this evening.

BODY CAM: FLOYD PLEADED FOR AIR *OVER* 20 TIMES

The autopsy revealed he died of a heart attack.

If he was not resisting arrest why was a special squad called in to take him down?

Unfortunately, a lot of African Americans simply tend to argue and resist when confronted by a officer of the law. They want to believe they are exempt or privileged characters that should not be bound by the law.

Bottom line: No respect for the law.

How did that song go? I fought the law and the law won.

This thread is a lie. I listened to the body cam transcripts. Floyd was cooperating. Plus, Floyd had recently recovered from having COVID-19 - and he didn't want to be exposed to it again in a police car or jail. MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell laid this all out very thoroughly this evening.

The autopsy revealed he died of a heart attack.

If he was not resisting arrest why was a special squad called in to take him down?

Unfortunately, a lot of African Americans simply tend to argue and resist when confronted by a officer of the law. They want to believe they are exempt or privileged characters that should not be bound by the law.

Bottom line: No respect for the law.

How did that song go? I fought the law and the law won.

You are pitifully uninformed. What caused his heart attack?

1594267788541.png

Autopsy report shows George Floyd had tested positive for COVID-19
Absolutely not cooperating and you can't handle the truth of the matter.

Is having caught the Chinese Lung AIDS now a reason to resist arrest for committing another crime? I mean once you’ve had the Kung Flu you can no longer be arrested because you’re afraid of getting the Chinese red commie ick again?

Is having caught the Chinese Lung AIDS now a reason to resist arrest for committing another crime? I mean once you’ve had the Kung Flu you can no longer be arrested because you’re afraid of getting the Chinese red commie ick again?
He absolutely resisted arrest. No law enforcement officer would go to that extreme unless nthis bucket of shit wasn't resisting arrest.

He absolutely resisted arrest. No law enforcement officer would go to that extreme unless nthis bucket of shit wasn't resisting arrest.
If there is a fair trial he will be acquitted.

If there is a fair trial he will be acquitted.
They have a good case and sitting on it. Excellent attorneys.

Is there some reason the police department has not released bodycam footage? Who ever heard of a bodycam "transcript?" That is like a cartoon version of video. Maybe the fact the perp had 3 times a deadly dose of Fent in his system had something to do with it? Technically the cops and EMS could be charged with negligence for not administering Narcan on someone with an obvious Fent overdose which would have revived him long enough to get IV doses in the emergency room.

Last edited:
The ignorant individual just had to cooperate. Not in his nature. Common retarded sonofabitch from Houston went to Minneapolis - St.Paul and still couldn't act right. Fuck him.

Anyone who defends Chauvin is a worthless nazi traitor. Their homes should get the 3rd precinct treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back