Mentally Deficient Floyd Uncooperative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd was a scumbag, a six time convicted felon, and that cop murdered him, period! Now, the two trainee cops are totally innocent of any crimes whatsoever and I hold that totally corrupt Minneapolis city council, and the naked muslim racist attorney general of Minnesota, Keith Ellison, accountable for anything that happens to those two innocent young cops! Those trainees were utterly helpless in effecting the outcome, both had a combined total of 7-days on the job, they were just as helpless as Floyd, and everyone knows that is the truth!

I'm not going to let them off yet but they were trained to never question a superior officer. That must change also.
What do you mean YOU'RE not gonna let them off? The two trainee cops were utterly defenseless, as much so as the murdered felon! One other thing, nothing needs changing, thats the language of a Marxist/Leninist, all that took place that day was one criminal murdered another criminal, not one reasonable human being has ever come to the defense of the cop who killed him, we already have consequences for criminals, whether they wear a badge or not! The two trainees are completely innocent of any crimes in this matter, that they are charged at all, demonstrates the willful political savagery of the evil man that got himself elected Minnesota's attorney general! That man is a naked racist, and an America hating radical psychopath, looking to kill whitey, as he always has wished to do!

If those who murdered Breonna Taylor and Elijah McClain are held accountable then maybe we have seen a change in the system.

They are every bit of a problem than Officer Chauvin was. He still hasn't been found guilty yet either.
We don't need change in the system, the odds of being killed by a cop in criminal fashion as Floyd was, are literally astronomical, you cannot screen them all out, someone will always slip by, such is the human condition! This whole thing is bull shit, all rioting was instigated by radical democrats looking to either hurt Trump, or destroy the United States, the latter of which describes every democrat on the continent! You want system change, then start killing democrats, democrats are the problem, they have always been the problem! :wink:

We are going to get change. It's slowly starting. There is hardly a day go by that you don't read about a police officer getting fired or charged with something that you wouldn't have seen not all that long ago.

A few years ago Officer Chauvin is still on the streets working.
Change? You're not changing anything, you're simply being exploited by democrats, who are using ignorant's on the street as shock troops.... Cops murdering blacks is not a systemic issue, its extraordinarily rare, and all of the FBI data collected over the last two decades proves that! All that happened was two criminals encountered one another and one of them killed the other, and all of it was on camera, and every decent person in the United States was outraged by it.

There is no systemic anything, but black's do commit the disproportionate amount of crime in the USA, and they certainly commit the bulk of all violent crimes in the USA, now thats systemic, and all of that irrefutable truth can be lain right at the feet of the democratic party, which is directly responsible for the almost complete annihilation of the black family unit, specifically the 80% reduction in the existence of black fathers leading black families..... :wink:

All the excuses in the world isn't going to change anything. If it's one it's too many. What I find funny with people who argue as you do, if the problem is so small why fight it?

You are going to let your cities burn to protect a handful of bad cops?

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article243783482.html

But you probably think they aren't bad right? That's why you consider it not systematic. I mean if people would just quit filming them there wouldn't be a problem, right?
You see this is where you're logic becomes ludicrous, and ultimately fatal, to yourself, and other urban dwellers like yourself, who burn down cities. They are your cities dumb ass, not mine! What you burn down will never be replaced, you are burning yourselves out, not whitey, thats why your slave masters(the rich white brats four rows behind you urban dwellers at every riot)don't riot in the suburbs, one its where THEY live, and two they know for a fact that we'd kill every one of you, white slave masters first, slaves second! Burn away urban dweller, no skin off of my ass, and its no skin off of my ass when you urban dwellers are left to the mercy of the crips, bloods, and other criminal mobs when they have no police protection whatsoever, just criminal gangs and communists, extorting the shit out of them in neighborhoods no reasonable, responsible banker will ever extend business loans to ever again.... :auiqs.jpg:

I don't live in an urban city. I'm simply noting what will happen.

So that's part of our problem.

You claim to be simply noting what will happen.
You said "You are going to let your cities burn to protect a handful of bad cops?".

Now I can't quite pin down what exactly you want to have happen... so correct me if I'm wrong....

You want to attack and destroy the police departments, because of what you perceive as bad cops.

But is a cop being a bad cop, when it does exactly as they are taught and instructed to do?

Is a cop, a bad cop, when they are responding to someone shooting at them?

If they were trained to lie and they lie, yes they are all bad cops. If they were trained to have an outright disregard for human life, then yes, they are all bad cops. If they were trained to give not one care for people's civil rights, then yes they are all bad cops.

Louisville postal inspector: No ‘packages of interest’ at slain EMT Breonna Taylor’s home

How George Floyd Was Killed in Police Custody

Elijah McClain case: Death after arrest by Colorado police receiving renewed attention

Have you paid any attention to what is happening in the police force?

The lack of recruits has meant a financial cost as well. In Portland, Oregon, overtime nearly doubled between 2013 and 2018, much of that due to a staffing shortage​
If they feel they could be indicted for doing their jobs, even if their heart is in the right place, they’re not going to work here,” said Ed Norris, a former Baltimore City Police Commissioner.​
In the past it would not be uncommon for sons and daughters to follow in the footsteps of their law enforcement parents. But recently, more and more police professionals are steering their children toward other career opportunities.​

We are already approaching crisis levels of a shortage of officers nation wide.

And the reason is summed up above. They feel like they are being indicted for doing their jobs. Why would anyone want a job, where they put their lives on the line, only to be attacked for doing it?

Open positions for law enforcement professionals in California have increased by 603% since 2010​
“This is unheard of,” Palm Springs Lt. Mike Kovaleff said. “You can pretty much pick a place on the map in California and see that they’re hiring. ... We are in a hiring crisis in the state of California.”​
Sentiment towards police in the post-Ferguson era has made the job less attractive, some officials said. (now that is a understatement)​

In 2010, open positions throughout the entire state of California, up 603%.

What you want, is impossible. You can't have a police force that never hurts anyone, while demanding that police force confronts violent criminals.

It is simply not possible. And the police know this. Which is why every single time one of these events happen, the police disappear.

Breonna Taylor was not violent. Elijah McClain was not violent. Philandro Castillo was not violent. A suspect running away from you is not being violent towards you. A person breathing their last breaths are not violent.

Your argument is that we have to simply accept that police officers will do these things or we will not have any police. Fine, no police.

Is it your belief that we train the police to lie?

It came as a shock to everyone when Sgt. Chris Stines abruptly resigned from the Berkeley Police Department last week to start a new job in the private sector. In addition to running the police union for six years, the 20-year veteran was a valued member of BPD’s elite Special Response Team and a 13-year sergeant whose leadership skills and experience had won him deep respect and trust throughout the agency.​
His departure was the latest in a wave of exits over the past two years as longtime Berkeley police officers have left the agency in record numbers.​

20 year Veteran, actually ran the police Union for 6 years. Resigned.

My in-law came back from Iraq, wanting to be a police officer. He got back to the US, looked at all the anti-police hatred, and realize the Iraqis had more appreciation for him as a foreign soldier, than Americans had for the officers that put their lives on the line every day.

Now, looking back on that, I'm glad he didn't join up, and so is he.

If you want to pursue this, that's your choice. But you need to understand that the people you claim to be helping, are actually the ones you are hurting.

You can't force officers to do their job. You can't. The Ferguson Effect is a real thing. Officers will simply pull back.

They will sit on the far side of town, and wait for the 911 call. Then take their time getting there. By the time they show up, the bodies are cold, the criminals are gone, and they don't have to worry about confronting a criminal, and being sent to prison for it.

And you can not threaten to fire them, because they are already leaving. Police are resigning across the country. Why do a job, that if you do it exactly as you are taught to, that you'll end up in prison?

And you don't have the people to replace them.

There are hundreds on hundreds of stories about police recruit shortages, some so short that Academy's are closing completely.

So when you fire all these bad cops, and there are no cops left, what will you do then? Who are you going to call? What happens when you are like that Seattle guy who called 911 over 19 times, until he realized the police were just flat out not going to come?

Why do you think there is a massive gun buying frenzy? I know why. My parents are armed. My in laws are armed. I'm armed. Why do you think that is?

There will come a day, if you keep pushing this, that you won't have any police. Governments will be forced to call in the national guard, and then you will see what it is like to have people who are not police, acting as a police force. Is that what you want?

What we know of PTSD it's probably a good idea to quit hiring officers directly out of the military. At least a 2 year degree with it possibly being 4 years.

None of which matter to the case at hand.

Breonna Taylor- If you were police officer given a no-knock search warrant, and were fired at, you would fire back. You are lying if you say otherwise.

You understand that isn't where the problem started but your insistence on not being honest tells me I am once again wasting my time.

Then don't talk. If you can't respond to what I said, then you have no business being on a forum whining like a child, that other adults are making points, and because you can't answer you want to cry "I'm wasting my time".

Tough snot, toddler. You can't handle the discussion, then you shouldn't be in the discussion.

You are free to leave, and you won't be missed.

DuYitnoSBIn0tjUK97eAHBnAEOz545Lllix2Qh_NQ2s99jwjsQf0SdUJ71ROs3F801BNS7VGqqa0RAb9BSLkGCJhaGRfLCvzDUOpbM6qCtmJ6mFRVWp5v6IAGNsMk982s7GQP_mhpnYKpZU0m4i41Poi6eNgsmj-M0kmBpiZlZQWT2LIQzJ-BJ6Ce2J4dsUOV_dJTN8rV_s3nTvpW1L3DlUe7ZfWp1Zp_Nq2vkcE9tyQnSyAXXQbYF_jCODNj_EkHBrggsuASt-C9Xb8yzFb-GU-q_9M4zDbVYq2kB_CkPZa-DGAJnrDxfumGxn7j_5Rdd9yp6PzQBO03A_WAm_UQquevpMyrPy1rFkypbvxv0_Bsf6x7K4KAX4CjYIIek0pvoza86feF1p3rJc-e_-xrctCq9qfoK3Pih_1xA9-WNEUE1HwI6hiJkMZfLHf3kDxhUfe7OxlDilc-_x1rU7l3GMVyaODH8ihR--EvHpdBJLkOqtIEoy2rmTvO90aI_y1RufUhy3vyg1NqxTe1bS8NLmHgZIfpt9h_5pV94RSfUBfgGNHvHmw6NhAf0jYXcd1RKIZG2drMd8lnEDky54ndx12PWXCMw9xUlSaFvIrSaeelMrhoVYjRvg4e8igW9G5KKIXm6tBmuIjYwuKMcuHJVjR5xblCxsocm4kuoY6WnU4nDzdEAq8hkSHjO2v=w336-h350-no

Typical. Rather than be honest about something, switch to making it about me. The problem arose by the officer that lied to get the warrant in the first place.

You still can't respond to anything I said. My argument still stands exactly how I said it, and you have no response. Period.

I didn't read beyond the dishonest part which was at the start.

Right, like any toddler that can't win an argument. Feel free to leave. You won't be missed.

No point in being here if every time an adult says something you can't handle, you start your crying session.

DuYitnoSBIn0tjUK97eAHBnAEOz545Lllix2Qh_NQ2s99jwjsQf0SdUJ71ROs3F801BNS7VGqqa0RAb9BSLkGCJhaGRfLCvzDUOpbM6qCtmJ6mFRVWp5v6IAGNsMk982s7GQP_mhpnYKpZU0m4i41Poi6eNgsmj-M0kmBpiZlZQWT2LIQzJ-BJ6Ce2J4dsUOV_dJTN8rV_s3nTvpW1L3DlUe7ZfWp1Zp_Nq2vkcE9tyQnSyAXXQbYF_jCODNj_EkHBrggsuASt-C9Xb8yzFb-GU-q_9M4zDbVYq2kB_CkPZa-DGAJnrDxfumGxn7j_5Rdd9yp6PzQBO03A_WAm_UQquevpMyrPy1rFkypbvxv0_Bsf6x7K4KAX4CjYIIek0pvoza86feF1p3rJc-e_-xrctCq9qfoK3Pih_1xA9-WNEUE1HwI6hiJkMZfLHf3kDxhUfe7OxlDilc-_x1rU7l3GMVyaODH8ihR--EvHpdBJLkOqtIEoy2rmTvO90aI_y1RufUhy3vyg1NqxTe1bS8NLmHgZIfpt9h_5pV94RSfUBfgGNHvHmw6NhAf0jYXcd1RKIZG2drMd8lnEDky54ndx12PWXCMw9xUlSaFvIrSaeelMrhoVYjRvg4e8igW9G5KKIXm6tBmuIjYwuKMcuHJVjR5xblCxsocm4kuoY6WnU4nDzdEAq8hkSHjO2v=w336-h350-no

Don't let the door hit your diapers on the way out.

Not doing this topic again with not much new material.. Nobody wants to discuss the scant new material.. Just want to redux the brawl again ..... Closed..., Come back when there's some court proceedings....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back