Mentally Deficient Floyd Uncooperative

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ignorant individual just had to cooperate. Not in his nature. Common retarded sonofabitch from Houston went to Minneapolis - St.Paul and still couldn't act right. Fuck him.

Anyone who defends Chauvin is a worthless nazi traitor. Their homes should get the 3rd precinct treatment.
Chauvin might get off.

For what it is worth, I decided to contact the cop's (Chauvin?) lawyers, personally. I volunteered to participate in a reenactment of Floyd's arrest. Using the videos as a guideline, I will allow any BLM or antifa-tard leader to put a knee to my neck, for the same durations as those taped.

That's how sure I am that the knee is not what caused his death.

I hope the law firm does exactly that sort of reenactment. . . Whether they take me up on my offer or not.

Let us know how it turns out. As a former lifeguard, I was taught to actually get a drowning victim from the front of the neck in a headlock to control the victim and swim to shore. Pressure on the back of the neck and the side of the neck does nothing. It is hilarious idiots including Hannity think the overdosed Fent addict died as a result of pressure on his trap muscle which many power lifters hit with 500 to 1000 pounds of pressure.

Exactly.

Your point about the power lifters. Floyd was a big dude too. Not like most of the pussy hat wearing rainbow warrior antifa-tardz.

...so..what is your excuse for the cop contouring to keep his knee on Floyd’s neck?

Curious that you are all about rights when Floyd was denied due process.
If he doesn't resist...no knee.

Is there some reason the police department has not released bodycam footage? Who ever heard of a bodycam "transcript?" That is like a cartoon version of video. Maybe the fact the perp had 3 times a deadly dose of Fent in his system had something to do with it? Technically the cops and EMS could be charged with negligence for not administering Narcan on someone with an obvious Fent overdose which would have revived him long enough to get IV doses in the emergency room.

Exactly. He was wacked out of his mind. Violent criminal.

This thread is a lie. I listened to the body cam transcripts. Floyd was cooperating. Plus, Floyd had recently recovered from having COVID-19 - and he didn't want to be exposed to it again in a police car or jail. MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell laid this all out very thoroughly this evening.

BODY CAM: FLOYD PLEADED FOR AIR *OVER* 20 TIMES

The autopsy revealed he died of a heart attack.

If he was not resisting arrest why was a special squad called in to take him down?

Unfortunately, a lot of African Americans simply tend to argue and resist when confronted by a officer of the law. They want to believe they are exempt or privileged characters that should not be bound by the law.

Bottom line: No respect for the law.

How did that song go? I fought the law and the law won.

You are pitifully uninformed. What caused his heart attack?
Drugs.

The ignorant individual just had to cooperate. Not in his nature. Common retarded sonofabitch from Houston went to Minneapolis - St.Paul and still couldn't act right. Fuck him.

Anyone who defends Chauvin is a worthless nazi traitor. Their homes should get the 3rd precinct treatment.
Chauvin might get off.

That's the problem with cops, they get off on the suffering of others. And the police unions only want the sadists. They send everyone else packing. Completely corrupt institution. Irredeamable.

Chauvin might get off.

That's the problem with cops, they get off on the suffering of others. And the police unions only want the sadists. They send everyone else packing. Completely corrupt institution. Irredeamable.

Such ridiculous nonsense which destroys your credibility if you ever had any.

Yeah...I guess that means he deserved to die.
Brought it on himself.
Sure did...failure to comply with anyone in a uniform requires an immediate sentence of death.

Maybe God thought so as in he died of natural causes i.e. a heart attack according to the coroner. btw I think it has been pointed out before but you cannot choke someone t death by putting your knee of the side of their neck. This case if it ever goes to trial will go nowhere.

All the accusations are based on lies. Meanwhile, how many blacks were killed today in Chicago?

This thread is a lie. I listened to the body cam transcripts. Floyd was cooperating. Plus, Floyd had recently recovered from having COVID-19 - and he didn't want to be exposed to it again in a police car or jail. MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell laid this all out very thoroughly this evening.

If he was not resisting arrest why was a special squad called in to take him down?

Unfortunately, a lot of African Americans simply tend to argue and resist when confronted by a officer of the law. They want to believe they are exempt or privileged characters that should not be bound by the law.

Drugs.

Could have been several things, I would guess the stress of him arguing with the police and then resisting arrest. He brought it on himself.

The defense team will shred this fabricated story of him being killed by the poeleece.

Drugs.

Why is it just about everyone of the blacks in these high profile high publicity cases have drugs in their system?

Combining all the stress with the drugs definitely would most definitely contribute to a heart attack. He was not a well man but he still wanted to fight the poeleece. I think it must be ingrained in the dna of these miscreants to fight da poeleece

Is there some reason the police department has not released bodycam footage? Who ever heard of a bodycam "transcript?" That is like a cartoon version of video. Maybe the fact the perp had 3 times a deadly dose of Fent in his system had something to do with it? Technically the cops and EMS could be charged with negligence for not administering Narcan on someone with an obvious Fent overdose which would have revived him long enough to get IV doses in the emergency room.

Exactly. He was wacked out of his mind. Violent criminal.

Yet the media portrays him as a saint....they want to put him on Mt. Rushmore along with obama.

Chauvin might get off.

I think so. Probably will be a hung jury as in bound to be some ignorant African Americans on it and a couple of ignorant white liberals also.

For what it is worth, I decided to contact the cop's (Chauvin?) lawyers, personally. I volunteered to participate in a reenactment of Floyd's arrest. Using the videos as a guideline, I will allow any BLM or antifa-tard leader to put a knee to my neck, for the same durations as those taped.

That's how sure I am that the knee is not what caused his death.

I hope the law firm does exactly that sort of reenactment. . . Whether they take me up on my offer or not.

Let us know how it turns out. As a former lifeguard, I was taught to actually get a drowning victim from the front of the neck in a headlock to control the victim and swim to shore. Pressure on the back of the neck and the side of the neck does nothing. It is hilarious idiots including Hannity think the overdosed Fent addict died as a result of pressure on his trap muscle which many power lifters hit with 500 to 1000 pounds of pressure.

Exactly.

Your point about the power lifters. Floyd was a big dude too. Not like most of the pussy hat wearing rainbow warrior antifa-tardz.

...so..what is your excuse for the cop contouring to keep his knee on Floyd’s neck?

Curious that you are all about rights when Floyd was denied due process.

Arresting a criminal is part of the process in our criminal justice system, then next comes the trial; also part of due process. He just did not live to get due process,

which was his own fault. Note to all blacks; do not resist arrest even if you have a good case for doing so. Fight your battles in the courtroom not on the street.

Most especially when you have drugs in your system, are old and in bad health.

There is already a thread on this article.
Yep. That's about the extent of it. Now answer the fucking question:"Why didn't the retard cooperate!"

Why didn’t the policeman remove his knee?
Why didn't he cooperate? No need for the knee if the idiot acts right.
So...you agree that anyone in authority should have absolute right over you?
What would you do if a Man From The Government turns up at your door demanding to take all your guns?
Would you act right?

Everyone has to choose which battles they will fight in this life.

Is the battle worth sacrificing your life?

I think a lot of people who honor the constitution and the American way of life, would probably be willing to do that. How many have done it already?

Untold thousands have died protecting America and our way of life who get no respect from the thugs and terrorists on our streets demonstrating, rioting, looting and killing innocent people. One of them shot a 8 yr. old black girl the other day. They respect no one but they demand equality and respect. Such nonsense.

There is already a thread on this article.
Yep. That's about the extent of it. Now answer the fucking question:"Why didn't the retard cooperate!"

Why didn’t the policeman remove his knee?
Why didn't he cooperate? No need for the knee if the idiot acts right.
So...you agree that anyone in authority should have absolute right over you?
What would you do if a Man From The Government turns up at your door demanding to take all your guns?
Would you act right?

Everyone has to choose which battles they will fight in this life.

Is the battle worth sacrificing your life?

I think a lot of people who honor the constitution and the American way of life, would probably be willing to do that. How many have done it already?

Untold thousands have died protecting America and our way of life who get no respect from the thugs and terrorists on our streets demonstrating, rioting, looting and killing innocent people. One of them shot a 8 yr. old black girl the other day. They respect no one but they demand equality and respect. Such nonsense.
None of that means it was ok for a policeman to kill an unarmed man that was already subdued.

Brought it on himself.
Sure did...failure to comply with anyone in a uniform requires an immediate sentence of death.

Maybe God thought so as in he died of natural causes i.e. a heart attack according to the coroner. btw I think it has been pointed out before but you cannot choke someone t death by putting your knee of the side of their neck. This case if it ever goes to trial will go nowhere.

All the accusations are based on lies. Meanwhile, how many blacks were killed today in Chicago?

How many blacks were killed in Charleston?
How many whites were killed in Dayton?
How many Hispanics were killed in Phoenix?
How many whites were killed in Anchorage?
How many blacks were killed in St. Louis?

What bearing does this have on the life of one particular man, killled by police, on one particular day?

None. None at all. It is called a red herring and you lot seem to have a barrel of them ready to toss into any discussion of this.

In the meantime...it is the victims fault. Why? He wasn’t pure. He wasn’t a saint. In fact ... what is the first thing you guys do when a black man is killed? Ahmed Arbery? Floyd? You run as quickly as you can to dig up his record, to find something to indicate that he actually deserved to die. If you can’t find enough, that is ok....because he still probably deserved it. They always do right?

"What we saw was horrible, completely and utterly messed up," he said. "This man's life matters, he matters. He was someone's son, someone's family member, someone's friend. He was a human being and his life mattered."

So, here is the gist of your position. If you are a black male subdued by the Police, and you have long stoppred struggling, you complain that you cannot breath....and continue to hold that position until die...you deserved it.

Fortunately there was video and a lot of witnesses.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
None of that means it was ok for a policeman to kill an unarmed man that was already subdued.
No one said it was OK but apparently some think it was acceptable for Floyd resist arrest, fight with the officers, bash his head against the window glass and generally act like an animal. Why would anyone do that? Why did Floyd do that? He was being duly arrested for passing bad money. If he didn't act like such an animal, he would be alive today and probably would have got off on the charge.

No one said it was OK but apparently some think it was acceptable for Floyd resist arrest, fight with the officers, bash his head against the window glass and generally act like an animal. Why would anyone do that? Why did Floyd do that? He was being duly arrested for passing bad money. If he didn't act like such an animal, he would be alive today and probably would have got off on the charge.

Yes, Leo, they did say it was ok.

If the man resists arrest, and they kill him, it is ok. That is what all these excuses mean. It is ok.

Why do people resist arrest? Well, they do. Who knows. Maybe the drugs in his system. Maybe panic. Regardless, he was unarmed, and one man against four. He was cuffed and incapacitated when the officer continued to keep his knee on his neck. At that point, he was not resisting arrest and under control.

So making excuses like that, putting the blame for his death him is justifying it because he was not a perfect human being.

Yes, Leo, they did say it was ok.

If the man resists arrest, and they kill him, it is ok. That is what all these excuses mean. It is ok.

Why do people resist arrest? Well, they do. Who knows. Maybe the drugs in his system. Maybe panic. Regardless, he was unarmed, and one man against four. He was cuffed and incapacitated when the officer continued to keep his knee on his neck. At that point, he was not resisting arrest and under control.

So making excuses like that, putting the blame for his death him is justifying it because he was not a perfect human being.
No one said killing Floyd was 'ok' most of US Americans trust law enforcement. Actually Floyd was put in the police cruzer but started bashing his head against the window glass. Testimony by Lane says they took him out of the car for his own protection. None of that shows that the cops wanted to kill him as you seem to claim. The fact that one officer had his knee on Floyd's neck may or may not have been appropriate but, Floyd died. The question of whether or not the officer's actions were justified or not is not up to a gang like BLM to decide and promote rioting, etc. We have laws and judges for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back