Memo On Trump

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Let me point out the obvious which doesn't seem obvious to many Trump distractors.
We constantly hear the charge that Trump "never gives any specifics" on exactly how he is going to, for instance build The Wall.
In his world he doesn't have to. Never has had to. Won't start now.
In Trump's world, the reason he has become a billionaire is because businessmen operating at his level only need to do one thing perfectly every time to succeed: Delegate.
This is Trump's genius. He found people who found people who can find people who are the very best in the world at what they do.
Trump has had some of these amazingly talented people, geniuses in their own right, working for him for decades. When one of them is ready to move on or retire Trump, (I know this from someone who has sat at the 'Big Table' with Trump on occasion) asks that employee to go wherever they have to, to headhunt at any price, to find a perfect clone as their replacement. In one instance the person found their perfect clone and trained them for two years before handing over the reins.
A President Trump will bring this extremely successful business model to the White house.
He would not suddenly allow himself to be surrounded by the same old fucking leeches and asslicker sycophants types as the Obama administration has. Trump will arrive with his own team.
Actually Trump already has two lists: One with those in Washington he will keep, the other those who are going to jump before he fires them. In fact everyone in Washington knows which list they are on already.
This is one reason why some in the 'Washington Establishment' is so virulently opposed to Trump. Those cocksuckers/bloodsuckers know they will be out of a job.
Look for which Washington Elites are either supporting or attacking Trump.
We have become used to demanding of our politicians "Explain in detail how you are going to ..........".
Obviously the professional politician, most former ambulance chaser lawyers, is going to spew all sorts of bullshit lies.
Then when nothing happens we the voters shrug and shallow and mumble about what liars our politicians are.
Not so with Trump.
When Trump says he is going to "build a beautiful wall" what he is telling us is he is going to do what he always does: He is going to tell his employees to go find people who will 100% guaranteed build a beautiful wall. He doesn't need to, although he does know in many cases the details of how the 'Wall' will be built.
And that's what will happen.
Anyone else who would say in essence: "Trust me. When I promise you a wall you are going to get one" I'd say: How to I know I can believe you?". Look around the world at what Trump has been able to build.
A 'Wall'? He can have one built with one hand behind his back.
As to who is going to pay for it?
Trump says the Mexicans. So the Mexican's it will be.

Hes right. This rich guy called, clive palmer, got an electorate in Queensland. He gets his own staff to take their own computers into parliament house because he said the ones there are monitored.

Being willing to use your own money can be a way of getting things done...

don't ask me what Palmer does with it...

Didn't read the entire OP but got as far as "the reason he has become a billionaire..."

If his daddy had no left him $200 - $500 million dollars, Drumpf would be parking cars or flipping burgers.

He has failed every single thing he has ever done.

Don't believe it?

Google is your friend. Trump is not.

Didn't read the entire OP but got as far as "the reason he has become a billionaire..."

If his daddy had no left him $200 - $500 million dollars, Drumpf would be parking cars or flipping burgers.

Don't believe it?

How did he do in SC, Ephus?

Don't believe it?

Trump could have blown the fucking money in a couple of years as thousands have done.
He could have put his feet up and ordered room service for the rest of his life.
But what did he do? He worked 18 hours a day 7 days a week for decades to honor the legacy and responsibility his father had passed on to him. Trump has employed tens of thousands of people around the world. BTW. How many people have YOU employed asshole?
Thanks anyway asshole. I'll take Trump over the fucking low life white trailer trash Clinton any day. I want my grandkids to know what it means to have a job and work for a living.
Crawl back under your dirty blanket.

Let me point out the obvious which doesn't seem obvious to many Trump distractors.
We constantly hear the charge that Trump "never gives any specifics" on exactly how he is going to, for instance build The Wall.
In Trump's world, the reason he has become a billionaire is because businessmen operating at his level only need to do one thing perfectly every time to succeed: Delegate.
This is Trump's genius. He found people who found people who can find people who are the very best in the world at what they do.
Trump has had some of these amazingly talented people, geniuses in their own right, working for him for decades. When one of them is ready to move on or retire Trump, (I know this from someone who has sat at the 'Big Table' with Trump on occasion) asks that employee to go wherever they have to, to headhunt at any price, to find a perfect clone as their replacement. In one instance the person found their perfect clone and trained them for two years before handing over the reins.
A President Trump will bring this extremely successful business model to the White house.
He would not suddenly allow himself to be surrounded by the same old fucking leeches and asslicker sycophants types as the Obama administration has. Trump will arrive with his own team.
Actually Trump already has two lists: One with those in Washington he will keep, the other those who are going to jump before he fires them. In fact everyone in Washington knows which list they are on already.
This is one reason why some in the 'Washington Establishment' is so virulently opposed to Trump. Those cocksuckers/bloodsuckers know they will be out of a job.
We have become used to demanding of our politicians "Explain in detail how you are going to ..........".
Obviously the professional politician, most former ambulance chaser lawyers, is going to spew all sorts of bullshit lies.
Then when nothing happens we the voters shrug and shallow and mumble about what liars our politicians are.
Not so with Trump.
When Trump says he is going to "build a beautiful wall" what he is telling us is he is going to do what he always does: He is going to tell his employees to go find people who will 100% guaranteed build a beautiful wall. He doesn't need to, although he does know in many cases the details of how the 'Wall' will be built.
Anyone else who would say in essence: "Trust me. When I promise you a wall you are going to get one" I'd say: How to I know I can believe you?". Look around the world at what Trump has been able to build.

So what I'm hearing is that we're all wrong to expect candidates to provide solid details of policies and plans, and we should just accept "Trump's World" as good enough, because hey, HE perceives himself as an all-powerful winner, and we should take his word for it.

That about the size of it?

Not so with Trump.

So what I'm hearing is that we're all wrong to expect candidates to provide solid details of policies and plans, and we should just accept "Trump's World" as good enough, because hey, HE perceives himself as an all-powerful winner, and we should take his word for it.

The problem is all the other candidates have accomplished fuck all their entire lives. Oh ya. They can 'provide' all manner of 'details and policies and plans' but as you know if you are sentient enough NOTHING THESE ASSHOLES EVER SAY IS TRUE AND NOTHING THEY EVER PROMISE FUCKING HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's why millions and millions of average ordinary people have fucking had it! with these bastards!
True to form the 'Establishment' can't comprehend what's happening. These cocksucker professional politicians (all ex-ambulance chasers) don't know how to tie their fucking shoes let alone run the country.
Thanks. I'll take my chances with Trump.
YOU go ahead and vote for whatever fucking bullshit artist you want to.
Knowing you you'll write Obama on your ballot.
We'll see who's putting his hand on the Bible on Inauguration day.

Not so with Trump.

The problem is all the other candidates have accomplished fuck all their entire lives. Oh ya. They can 'provide' all manner of 'details and policies and plans' but as you know if you are sentient enough NOTHING THESE ASSHOLES EVER SAY IS TRUE AND NOTHING THEY EVER PROMISE FUCKING HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's why millions and millions of average ordinary people have fucking had it! with these bastards!
True to form the 'Establishment' can't comprehend what's happening. These cocksucker professional politicians (all ex-ambulance chasers) don't know how to tie their fucking shoes let alone run the country.

Well, admittedly, they haven't schmoozed as many politicians and sued old ladies to steal their houses and bragged about all the women they've fucked extramaritally and filed bankruptcy multiple times and formulated possible mob ties, but I don't think it's fair to say they've accomplished nothing.

Let's just take a look at Ted Cruz's "non-accomplishments in life", shall we?

Doctor of Jurisprudence from Harvard University
Law Clerk to Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court
First Hispanic Solicitor General of the state of Texas
Adjunct Professor specializing in Supreme Court Litigation at the University of Texas
Director of the Office of Policy Planning at the Federal Trade Commission
Argued and won two cases before the US Supreme Court, and argued three others to mixed decisions
Partner in a law firm
US Senator, where he has managed to infuriate every single establishment GOP drone in the place while fighting to the last ditch every single battle he promised his constituents he would fight

Yeah, what a loser, in Trump parlance.

Yes, I can do the same thing for all the other GOP candidates. No, I'm not going to.

Not so with Trump.

Oh, and by the way, Tard Boy . . .

Anyone who thinks because I recognize a poofy-haired shyster snake oil salesman when I see one, I MUST be an Obama supporter obviously doesn't "know" me at all. Thanks for proving what a wild-eyed, uninformed, Koolaid-drinking cultist you truly are. I'll be sure to treat you with every iota of respect you deserve from now on, psycho.

Vote for a bullshit artist, you say? No thanks, I will never vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back