Melania Trump's former aide to release 'explosive' memoir – report

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I suspect most folk will flip to the Chapter dealing with trumps affair with Stormy around the time Baron was born. It should cover the emotional aspects rather than the pay offs.

It might help folk to weigh up how Presidential Donny is.

Another BUTT HURT LOSER that got canned going to try and sell their pack of lies... *yawn*

tumblr-lahlyxj-UPa1qa13ow.gif

I suspect most folk will flip to the Chapter dealing with trumps affair with Stormy around the time Baron was born. It should cover the emotional aspects rather than the pay offs.

I wonder if it will be as explosive as Bolton, Mueller or Stormy.

Expect lots of associates of everyone and anyone with the name Trump to jump ship and cash in on the disgraced and despised family.

Another BUTT HURT LOSER that got canned going to try and sell their pack of lies... *yawn*

tumblr-lahlyxj-UPa1qa13ow.gif

Winner, winner Chicken Dinner......

Anyone critical of the Trumps is a “loser” , has bad ratings, didnt really know them

Wait for it......wait.....wait

Trump will sue to keep the book from being published

We broke the gutter with the Clinton Administration. One of the elites picks for us to choose from.

I wonder if it will be as explosive as Bolton, Mueller or Stormy.
It's like Omarosa - squared!

Expect lots of associates of everyone and anyone with the name Trump to jump ship and cash in on the disgraced and despised family.
There's nothing the Clinton disgraced and despised family can do to further damage President Trump at this point. Funny how you leftwing jokers think you can pull a fast one with your little lies, false accusations, expensive inquiries for which the taxpayer foots your foolhardy attempts to make another self-fulfilling prophecy come true. We, the American people are onto your ambitions to destroy American freedoms guaranteed in the Bill of Rights as long as we are willing to set you strait on the battleground if need be, and you're asking for it.

There's nothing the Clinton disgraced and despised family can do to further damage President Trump at this point. Funny how you leftwing jokers think you can pull a fast one with your little lies, false accusations, expensive inquiries for which the taxpayer foots your foolhardy attempts to make another self-fulfilling prophecy come true. We, the American people are onto your ambitions to destroy American freedoms guaranteed in the Bill of Rights as long as we are willing to set you strait on the battleground if need be, and you're asking for it.
Damn

Are those Trumpers obsessed with Clinton or what?

The only thing we can expect is more Democrat lies being rapid repeated on the fake news stations against President Trump. You guys just never give up, do you.

Damn

Are those Trumpers obsessed with Clinton or what?
No, we just notice you Clintonistas failed to notice that little miss Hillary Clinton's bed jumping pee party never happened. She lied her ass off which is no fail to please you bottom feeders.

Forum List

Back