wow ... gun sales are skyrocketing and the 2nd amendment is gaining strength.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I have never seen so many of my friends and family including extended family become so preoccupied with getting licensed and getting equipped. These are people who have never been interested before. One work mate got his wife got their first pistol and are having a history tutor visit the house to educate themselves and they're children about the history of the Second amendment.

All by over I am hearing about the rise of self protectionism in the wake of the defund Movement.....oops....I guess that backfired eh?

Jo

I have never seen so many of my friends and family including extended family become so preoccupied with getting licensed and getting equipped. These are people who have never been interested before. One work mate got his wife got their first pistol and are having a history tutor visit the house to educate themselves and they're children about the history of the Second amendment.

All by over I am hearing about the rise of self protectionism in the wake of the defund Movement.....oops....I guess that backfired eh?

Jo
Didn't backfire. Xi wants an American Civil War. He's waiting to give the order for his American Taliban to martyr themselves

Jo
Didn't backfire. Xi wants an American Civil War. He's waiting to give the order for his American Taliban to martyr themselves
I'm fine with it....
There won't be many Democrats left.

Jo

Jo

Yep....several family members and they tell me that their left wing friends are also trying to get guns........of course, here in Illinois it will be about a year before their FOID card is processed and they can actually get their gun.....but they now understand about the 2nd Amendment.....

Yes, the current chaos caused by that "anti-cop movement" has really scared a lot of people that mobs may invade their neighborhoods and that there will be no cops to call for help.

Reportedly, hundreds of thousands of people are fleeing New York City, which is reverting to the crime of the 1970s.

Wow! First, the COVID-19 tragedy that has utterly destroyed our economy.

Now a return to the crime waves of the 1970s.

I hate to think what else is going to happen to our nation this year!

Jo

Yep....several family members and they tell me that their left wing friends are also trying to get guns........of course, here in Illinois it will be about a year before their FOID card is processed and they can actually get their gun.....but they now understand about the 2nd Amendment.....

Ironic isn't it?

Yes, the current chaos caused by that "anti-cop movement" has really scared a lot of people that mobs may invade their neighborhoods and that there will be no cops to call for help.

Reportedly, hundreds of thousands of people are fleeing New York City, which is reverting to the crime of the 1970s.

Wow! First, the COVID-19 tragedy that has utterly destroyed our economy.

Now a return to the crime waves of the 1970s.

I hate to think what else is going to happen to our nation this year!

You would have to ask the people controlling the democrat party....China. They own joe biden and have so many democrat party journalists on their payroll that you just have to think what benefits China, to find out what the democrats will do next.

Jo

Ironic isn't it?

Sadly, they will not make the connection between the crime problem and the democrat party..........

If we could get the democrat party to stop releasing violent, repeat gun offenders, our gun crime problem in democrat party controlled cities would go down by 95%.....but the democrat party sees crime, poverty, racism and hate as good things for their party......they are monsters.

Gun dealers and manufacturers can't keep up.

A few weeks of utterly uncontrolled rioting showed a lot of people that, yes, it can happen here. No cops coming, you're on your own.

What choice is there. Leave it to fate that your neighborhood and/or house won't be picked by these morons, and if it is, respond with words of understanding and compassion, or an AR-15 or other firearm to protect your home and family.

One thing that was pretty obvious from watching the films of all of this shit was that the looters were picking targets of opportunity, soft targets, counting on the threat of numbers to stop any resistance. Wave a gun at them and that changed PDQ and they just ran off to the next one. Aside from the fact that this showed this could have been stopped if local officials had the nerve, it was the best marketing campaign gun dealers have ever had.

If we all go around arming ourselves, America will look like the wild west again, but 140 years later.
If we all own arms, we'll be killing each other for stupid reasons.
This is 2020 and not the 19th century.

Jo
whats this getting licensed thing???

the 2nd A is all the license you need in this country,,,

If we all go around arming ourselves, America will look like the wild west again, but 140 years later.
considering there are already 300 million guns in this country in private hands, your prediction is just dumb and I consider you not open you mouth in public again

Yes, we’ll get to shoot idiots that attack us for our skin color on the streets. It is a stupid reason to die, but no one accused BLM and leftwing maniacs of being intelligent.

Jo

Look what's going on in the black neighborhoods, all the tugs carry guns, they are killing each other every day by the dozens.
Look at Chicago, Detroit...
They destroyed their own communities.
What makes you think that if we are all armed, we won't do the same in our white neighborhoods?
Think, it's 2020, we are more civilized.

Jo

Look what's going on in the black neighborhoods, all the tugs carry guns, they are killing each other every day by the dozens.
What makes you think that if we are all armed, we won't do the same in our white neighborhoods?
our white neighborhoods are already armed you dipshit,,,

and whats happening in the black areas is because dems have destroyed the black family,,,

you should have taken my advice,,,

Lots of Democrats woke up!

Buying them guns to protect themselves against Trumpets calling for civil war....

The Trump supporters are not the ones burning, looting and killing in Black neighborhoods right before an election....the democrat party members in antifa, and black lives matter are the ones actually burning, looting and killing people...including young Black children in Black neighborhoods.......

Lots of Democrats woke up!

Buying them guns to protect themselves against Trumpets calling for civil war....

The Trump supporters are not the ones burning, looting and killing in Black neighborhoods right before an election....the democrat party members in antifa, and black lives matter are the ones actually burning, looting and killing people...including young Black children in Black neighborhoods.......
shes never been very right,,,

considering there are already 300 million guns in this country in private hands, your prediction is just dumb and I consider you not open you mouth in public again
I'm from Boston, we think dif

Jo

our white neighborhoods are already armed you dipshit,,,

and whats happening in the black areas is because dems have destroyed the black family,,,

you should have taken my advice,,,
Why should I take your advice, we all have licenses to carry arms, but you only get them when you and your family are in danger, otherwise why have them in the house with the kids around.
It all depends where you live.
I live in a white neighborhood where everyone knows everyone by name.
You can leave your door open and keys in the car...
Very safe.
No blacks come to my neighborhood.
The cops know who lives here and who doesn't.

Forum List

Back