Melania Trump welcomes the White House Christmas tree

There are 58 Christmas trees in the White House this year.

Remember when the hypocritical pseudocons completely lost their shit when Obama had 54?

This year's Christmas theme at the White House: Patriotism
Decorations in the public areas of the White House include 58 Christmas trees, more than 2,500 strands of light, over 800 feet of garland and more than 15,000 bows.

54 Christmas Trees???

Is there anyone here who considers the theme of "Patriotism" inappropriate to Christmas? I thought that Christmas came with a built in "theme" - The Birth of Christ.

The theme of Christimas is in the Bible: "Peace on Earth, Good Will to Mankind". Using one of the two most holy holidays on the Christian Calendar to promote American Patriotism would seem to be the antithesis of Christmas.

The most beautiful, classiest First Lady of all time and the MSM ignores her or worse, like those qu33rs who were triggered when she addressed the opioid epidemic issue.
She is a wonderful First Lady.
What a wonderful woman! And LOVES America!

Melania!

ELEwlX3VAAAt4rJ

'Tis the season to be jolly.

Remember when the hypocritical pseudocons completely lost their shit when Obama had 54?

Decorations in the public areas of the White House include 58 Christmas trees, more than 2,500 strands of light, over 800 feet of garland and more than 15,000 bows.

54 Christmas Trees???
Cool. Is there a manger scene? King Herod was a democrat. He was killing babies when he heard about the Messiah being born.

54 Christmas Trees???

Is there anyone here who considers the theme of "Patriotism" inappropriate to Christmas? I thought that Christmas came with a built in "theme" - The Birth of Christ.

The theme of Christimas is in the Bible: "Peace on Earth, Good Will to Mankind". Using one of the two most holy holidays on the Christian Calendar to promote American Patriotism would seem to be the antithesis of Christmas.

It does miss the "Reason for the Season"

54 Christmas Trees???

It does miss the "Reason for the Season"
Capitalism? Nah, it captured that pretty well.

Aren't libtards going to complain about Melania's shoes? This, on the complaint meter, is pathetic.

Aren't libtards going to complain about Melania's shoes? This, on the complaint meter, is pathetic.
Who is complaining? I complimented her. She did a much better job this year than previous years. Her over use of red in the past was disturbing.

In the eyes of a Trump worshiper if you are now bowing down and licking Trump's toes you are complaining.

I chuckle when I see godless abortion supporters preach about the meaning of Christmas .

Forum List

Back