Megyn Kelly talks about penis sized with Howard Stern

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Fun watching this bitch prove to the world that she's just another leftwing hypocrite:

So whats the problem with what she said?

She was talking about her own husband. I'll take that over bragging about getting away with sexually assaulting women because you're famous.

BTW, this is really old news. Got anything more recent? Or are you just too desperate?

Fun watching this bitch prove to the world that she's just another leftwing hypocrite:

. I can't believe Megan went on this show... wow..... Well I guess she had something to prove to herself maybe.

She objectifies women.

254798B400000578-0-image-a-63_1422974205228.jpg

She was talking about her own husband. I'll take that over bragging about getting away with sexually assaulting women because you're famous.

BTW, this is really old news. Got anything more recent? Or are you just too desperate?
You guys have been whining about Trump letting Howard Stern call his daughter a piece of ass.
Howard Stern is an obnoxious, foul-mouthed, asshole that says just about whatever he wants.
Either you act like a prude and storm out or you just go with it.

You guys have been whining about Trump letting Howard Stern call his daughter a piece of ass.
Howard Stern is an obnoxious, foul-mouthed, asshole that says just about whatever he wants.
. How we ended up with two liberals running for President at the same time against one another is amazing.

Megyn Kelly is not running for president. This thread is pointless. Unless she has sexually assaulted someone, trying to compare her to Trump is pointless.

She's one of the hypocrites who attacks Trump for "objectifying" women. She did the same thing to men. She also posed for cheesecake photos in a slutty dress.

. How we ended up with two liberals running for President at the same time against one another is amazing.
. Not sure how I wrote this, but Trump is no liberal, but due to his fame and fortune Trump has had to visit some of the liberal snake pits all due to trying to be inclusive, but after ending up on the wrong end of the stick with these hands, it is that he will know or has learned since that if you lay down with dogs, then you get up with fleas.

Megyn Kelly is not running for president. This thread is pointless. Unless she has sexually assaulted someone, trying to compare her to Trump is pointless.
. Pointless ??? Hey if you attack someone or report in a biased way, then you will be included into the pack of wolves.

Forum List

Back