Megyn Kelly Claims Trump Is Losing His Mind

She's trying to get back in the good graces of the powers that be.
She's willing to tell any lie or do whatever it takes to get back to making bigtime money again.
Any lie? Trump made those mistakes. That's not even debatable.

Biden? He's sharp, which makes the Trump cultists even more hysterical. The contrast between the two makes Trump look that much worse.
Biden is about as sharp as a basketball.....I mean I get your stuff with Trump but everyone knows that Biden is test tube meat....even you know this.

Trump is very afraid of going to jail. It's messing with him.

sHUP you slimy ball of slug juice. There are no victims and no real crimes. Yet you continue to screech like a black crow in 100 heat the party BS line. This is a Police state setup. you are either LowIQ gullible or criminally insane.

sHUP you slimy ball of slug juice. There are no victims and no real crimes. Yet you continue to screech like a black crow in 100 heat the party BS line. This is a Police state setup. you are either LowIQ gullible or criminally insane.
He's afraid they gonna put him into on of those "bad prisons", throw him in with the sodomites. That's why he can't think straight anymore.

Yet when one is arrested and charged with 'attempted Murder' there is no victim and no real crime.

Fuck, you are a cultist. Proven Fact.

Brilliant! This is laughable, Trump is unfit because, umm he is old and has mental impairments! But Biden, an elderly plagiarist liar that walks around the white house naked, stairs challenge him and can't speak coherent sentences IS a great candidate! What?

You hit the nail on the head. Trump is just that unfit for office that no matter how bad Joe Biden is in your mind, Trump is much much worse.

My question for you is why you continue to spoke Russian and Chinese propaganda about Joe Biden when you know that he is not in anyway senile.

You hit the nail on the head. Trump is just that unfit for office that no matter how bad Joe Biden is in your mind, Trump is much much worse.

My question for you is why you continue to spoke Russian and Chinese propaganda about Joe Biden when you know that he is not in anyway senile.
This post raises concerns about your mental acuity. :oops:

Forum List

Back