Megan Markle Is Justifying Racism

From what I've read about her....Megan Markle wore out her welcome pretty quickly with the Royals. Several members of the staff quit their jobs rather than put up with her constant abusive behavior.

She's turned the Crown Prince into an outcast, and now they're appearing on CBS trashing the Royal Family.

Oprah is doing her job sowing hate and discontent between the royal family and their wayward prince.

BTW, for some strange reason......Oprah and the couple live next to each other in California. All of this seems to play into the left's hands in their push to attack white people in general. It all seems a bit opportunistic to me. I don't think Megan or Harry realize they're being manipulated.

View attachment 465428

March 8, 2021​
Meghan Markle 'didn't do any research' on the British royal family, exposing herself as a fool
Meghan Markle, it seems, isn't much of a scholar.​

While much of the focus has been on her barbs accusing the British royal family of abnormal interest in her baby's skin color and denying him a title and personal security protection supposedly because he is black and they are racists, what's striking to me is how unprepared she was for the royal role she sought when she married Prince Harry. And not just ignorant, but willfully ignorant, proud of her ignorance, flippantly stating she never did "any research," as if that's something to be proud of:​
Oprah: "Everybody who gets married knows that you are really marrying the ... family, too."​
Meghan: "Hmmm."​
Oprah: "But you weren't just marrying a family, you were marrying a 1200-year-old institution. You were marrying the monarchy. What did you think it was going to be like?"​
Meghan: "I will say went into it naively, because I didn't grow up knowing much about the royal family, it wasn't something that was part of conversation at home, it wasn't something that we followed. My mom even said to me a couple months ago, she said: 'Did Diana ever do an interview?' But now, I can say 'yes, a very famous one.' But my mom doesn't even know that.​
Oprah: "But you were certainly aware of the royals..."​
Meghan: "Of course."​
Oprah: "And if you were to marry a royal, you would do research about what that would mean..."​
Meghan: "Woah, I didn't do any research about that!"​
Oprah: "You didn't do any research?"​
Meghan: "No."​

You can tell from the transcript that I transcribed that Oprah was a little flabbergasted.​
Meghan claimed (not in the clip) that Prince Harry told her all she needed to know, so no need for that.​
Markle started out as a duchess with a fancy royal wedding, a revamped Frogmore Cottage, a high and honored place in British society, and now she's back to seeking gig work in Hollywood, along with some emoting with Oprah. Maybe if she had researched what the royal position would be like, she wouldn't have been in for such surprises. Instead, she's unwittingly exposed herself to be a fool and the bad kind of fool: the one who doesn't know it.​

Okrah looks like a black Benjamin Franklin

I wonder if she's still with her Mustache. Haven't seen much of him the last couple of years.

From what I've read about her....Megan Markle wore out her welcome pretty quickly with the Royals. Several members of the staff quit their jobs rather than put up with her constant abusive behavior.

She's turned the Crown Prince into an outcast, and now they're appearing on CBS trashing the Royal Family.

Oprah is doing her job sowing hate and discontent between the royal family and their wayward prince.

BTW, for some strange reason......Oprah and the couple live next to each other in California. All of this seems to play into the left's hands in their push to attack white people in general. It all seems a bit opportunistic to me. I don't think Megan or Harry realize they're being manipulated.

View attachment 465428

March 8, 2021​
Meghan Markle 'didn't do any research' on the British royal family, exposing herself as a fool

While much of the focus has been on her barbs accusing the British royal family of abnormal interest in her baby's skin color and denying him a title and personal security protection supposedly because he is black and they are racists, what's striking to me is how unprepared she was for the royal role she sought when she married Prince Harry. And not just ignorant, but willfully ignorant, proud of her ignorance, flippantly stating she never did "any research," as if that's something to be proud of:​
Oprah: "Everybody who gets married knows that you are really marrying the ... family, too."​
Oprah: "But you weren't just marrying a family, you were marrying a 1200-year-old institution. You were marrying the monarchy. What did you think it was going to be like?"​
Meghan: "I will say went into it naively, because I didn't grow up knowing much about the royal family, it wasn't something that was part of conversation at home, it wasn't something that we followed. My mom even said to me a couple months ago, she said: 'Did Diana ever do an interview?' But now, I can say 'yes, a very famous one.' But my mom doesn't even know that.​
Oprah: "And if you were to marry a royal, you would do research about what that would mean..."​

You can tell from the transcript that I transcribed that Oprah was a little flabbergasted.​
Meghan claimed (not in the clip) that Prince Harry told her all she needed to know, so no need for that.​
Markle started out as a duchess with a fancy royal wedding, a revamped Frogmore Cottage, a high and honored place in British society, and now she's back to seeking gig work in Hollywood, along with some emoting with Oprah. Maybe if she had researched what the royal position would be like, she wouldn't have been in for such surprises. Instead, she's unwittingly exposed herself to be a fool and the bad kind of fool: the one who doesn't know it.​

Okrah looks like a black Benjamin Franklin

I wonder if she's still with her Mustache. Haven't seen much of him the last couple of years.

I thought she had switched over to Gayle's mustache totally now.....

The Royals are a bunch of luddites stuck in medieval times.

Markle was either playing stupid or that clueless as to what family she was married into...
She's playing stupid. She's a sociopath who is used to sweet-talking her way out of jams.
She's tricked Hairy into buying her BS and is now coming between him and his family.

She’s fallen out with a lot of people. Including her own family.

I am sick of hearing about Harry and Megan. She must really have some good sexual moves on him. This bitching is all bullshit. She alone is trying destroy centuries of tradition of a royal family. Pussy whipped Harry just sits and takes it. I'm glad they've cut them off, I am sure they'll make it with his name alone.
I don't think people mean to be destructive.

Everyone wants what they want.

The couple want to be together and raise a family. The Queen loves and misses her grandson.

The social and political complications, plus pressure from the media to exploit every twist and turn, are always greater than people imagine.

Even if she had done research, she would still be in much the same boat.

Catherine has done better in managing both the royal public image and keeping a personal life. This is a lot harder to do, and will make you crazy.

My advice would be as to any couple going through crisis, and keep in fellowship with friends and ministerial support that focus on health relations with family.
Work out all conflicts directly with each other, and don't play politics.

Meagan thought she was queen. To her it wasn't just a wedding. It was her coronation. She wanted to wear a tiara. The Queen said no. She wanted to wear royal jewels like Kate. The Queen said no.

Harry will find himself dumped. Maybe his family will take him back.
Harry probably has a iron clad prenup to protect the family wealth. I can't believe the Royal Family saw Markle as anything but a golddigger.

How many people here "researched" their would-be spouses' family before getting married?

Meagan said she assumed she would be indoctrinated on royal protocols.
They threw her to the wolves.
Perhaps Meagan is just what she is.......A spoiled self entitled Diva who crosses the line and then uses anything to prove she is pure as the driven snow. She has entertainment experience so she should have had the ability to hit the ground running. Spoiled shews galore. High maintenance with very little talents beyond their existence. She will the talk the Village but live in a castle. Well if not a castle, a mansion.

Meagan thought she was queen. To her it wasn't just a wedding. It was her coronation. She wanted to wear a tiara. The Queen said no. She wanted to wear royal jewels like Kate. The Queen said no.

Harry probably has a iron clad prenup to protect the family wealth. I can't believe the Royal Family saw Markle as anything but a golddigger.
Harry admitted last night he does not have much personal wealth. He is living off of an inheritance from his mother

How many people here "researched" their would-be spouses' family before getting married?

Perhaps Meagan is just what she is.......A spoiled self entitled Diva who crosses the line and then uses anything to prove she is pure as the driven snow. She has entertainment experience so she should have had the ability to hit the ground running. Spoiled shews galore. High maintenance with very little talents beyond their existence. She will the talk the Village but live in a castle. Well if not a castle, a mansion.
Isn’t that the definition of Royalty?

Isn’t that the definition of Royalty?
The people of Britain want that. There is at least an attempt at Professionalism. She knew what she was getting into. And if there was a roadblock or two that would have passed. She did not give it enough time. The Western World is in deep shit.

Harry admitted last night he does not have much personal wealth. He is living off of an inheritance from his mother

His dad financed much of the Canadian/American adventure.

He says he is not talking to his dad

He says he is not talking to his dad

Not now.

I was referring to then.

I am sick of hearing about Harry and Megan. She must really have some good sexual moves on him. This bitching is all bullshit. She alone is trying destroy centuries of tradition of a royal family. Pussy whipped Harry just sits and takes it. I'm glad they've cut them off, I am sure they'll make it with his name alone.
I don't think people mean to be destructive.

Everyone wants what they want.

The couple want to be together and raise a family. The Queen loves and misses her grandson.

The social and political complications, plus pressure from the media to exploit every twist and turn, are always greater than people imagine.

Even if she had done research, she would still be in much the same boat.

Catherine has done better in managing both the royal public image and keeping a personal life. This is a lot harder to do, and will make you crazy.

My advice would be as to any couple going through crisis, and keep in fellowship with friends and ministerial support that focus on health relations with family.
Work out all conflicts directly with each other, and don't play politics.
If she wasn't such a c**t she wouldn't be in this fix.
She probably thought it would be cool to be married to a prince.....but if she had any sense of honor and respect for them she would have thought about what it really means.
Clearly she didn't and doesn't.
If I was in her shoes I would have put up with it and lived with the vacations in Nice France, trips to Venice Italy, and skiing in Switzerland.

She’s a hypocrite. This is what her hair really looks like...
1615243862827.jpeg

View attachment 465428

March 8, 2021​

Ms. Megan is the luckiest woman in the world.

She is a total mediocrity.

Yet for some reason, a British prince decided to marry her.

If she had any sense, she would show her gratitude by keeping her mouth shut.

She should just walk with him, smile demurely, and never, ever say anything, except perhaps something like "Lovely weather today, don't you think?"

View attachment 465428

March 8, 2021​

She complained about having to learn GOD SAVE THE QUEEN and having to curtsey the queen.

OH THE FUCKING HORROR!

Forum List

Back