Megan Markle Is Justifying Racism

The Royals are a bunch of luddites stuck in medieval times.

Um..........do you know what "Luddites" means?

Of course. That’s why I doubled down on the point. :)

Then what the hell are you talking about?

The point is that the Royal family is backwards ass living in another time.

That's not what "Luddite" means. The Luddites were a very specific group of people who did very specific things at a very specific time.
I think it was intended as an insult.

Meagan thought she was queen. To her it wasn't just a wedding. It was her coronation. She wanted to wear a tiara. The Queen said no. She wanted to wear royal jewels like Kate. The Queen said no.

Why would an American care enough about this to play games imagining what the people involved thought? Wtf?

How many people here "researched" their would-be spouses' family before getting married?
I think most people do. You want to know what you're marrying into if you have any common-sense.
Meagan didn't believe what she was told to begin with. She knew that Harry would never be King. She knew that Kate would be queen and she would not. Meagan had to have known that once she and Harry left the family her children would never have royal titles. It's one long whinefest. She tried to undermine Kate (mother of a king) and got her ass kicked to Canada.

That's not what "Luddite" means. The Luddites were a very specific group of people who did very specific things at a very specific time.

It was meant to be a derisive comment,not an exact definition.

How many people here "researched" their would-be spouses' family before getting married?
It's probably a good idea if marrying into royalty and being expected to take on some of the royal responsibilities.

It also doesn't help that the British tabloids are just a bunch of piranhas looking for blood.

That was her major complaint.
She was being thrown to the wolves and nobody in the royal family would stand up for her. She was a sacrificial lamb drawing negative attention from the rest of the family.

It was meant to be a derisive comment,not an exact definition.

It makes no sense.

Meagan thought she was queen. To her it wasn't just a wedding. It was her coronation. She wanted to wear a tiara. The Queen said no. She wanted to wear royal jewels like Kate. The Queen said no.

Why would an American care enough about this to play games imagining what the people involved thought? Wtf?
Well.....for one thing....the Brits on this site have been trashing Trump for 5 years.....paybacks are a motherfucker.

From what I've read about her....Megan Markle wore out her welcome pretty quickly with the Royals. Several members of the staff quit their jobs rather than put up with her constant abusive behavior.

She's turned the Crown Prince into an outcast, and now they're appearing on CBS trashing the Royal Family.

Oprah is doing her job sowing hate and discontent between the royal family and their wayward prince.

BTW, for some strange reason......Oprah and the couple live next to each other in California. All of this seems to play into the left's hands in their push to attack white people in general. It all seems a bit opportunistic to me. I don't think Megan or Harry realize they're being manipulated.

View attachment 465428

March 8, 2021​
Meghan Markle 'didn't do any research' on the British royal family, exposing herself as a fool
Meghan Markle, it seems, isn't much of a scholar.​

While much of the focus has been on her barbs accusing the British royal family of abnormal interest in her baby's skin color and denying him a title and personal security protection supposedly because he is black and they are racists, what's striking to me is how unprepared she was for the royal role she sought when she married Prince Harry. And not just ignorant, but willfully ignorant, proud of her ignorance, flippantly stating she never did "any research," as if that's something to be proud of:​
Oprah: "Everybody who gets married knows that you are really marrying the ... family, too."​
Meghan: "Hmmm."​
Oprah: "But you weren't just marrying a family, you were marrying a 1200-year-old institution. You were marrying the monarchy. What did you think it was going to be like?"​
Meghan: "I will say went into it naively, because I didn't grow up knowing much about the royal family, it wasn't something that was part of conversation at home, it wasn't something that we followed. My mom even said to me a couple months ago, she said: 'Did Diana ever do an interview?' But now, I can say 'yes, a very famous one.' But my mom doesn't even know that.​
Oprah: "But you were certainly aware of the royals..."​
Meghan: "Of course."​
Oprah: "And if you were to marry a royal, you would do research about what that would mean..."​
Meghan: "Woah, I didn't do any research about that!"​
Oprah: "You didn't do any research?"​
Meghan: "No."​

You can tell from the transcript that I transcribed that Oprah was a little flabbergasted.​
Meghan claimed (not in the clip) that Prince Harry told her all she needed to know, so no need for that.​
Markle started out as a duchess with a fancy royal wedding, a revamped Frogmore Cottage, a high and honored place in British society, and now she's back to seeking gig work in Hollywood, along with some emoting with Oprah. Maybe if she had researched what the royal position would be like, she wouldn't have been in for such surprises. Instead, she's unwittingly exposed herself to be a fool and the bad kind of fool: the one who doesn't know it.​

Okrah looks like a black Benjamin Franklin

From what I've read about her....Megan Markle wore out her welcome pretty quickly with the Royals. Several members of the staff quit their jobs rather than put up with her constant abusive behavior.

She's turned the Crown Prince into an outcast, and now they're appearing on CBS trashing the Royal Family.

Oprah is doing her job sowing hate and discontent between the royal family and their wayward prince.

BTW, for some strange reason......Oprah and the couple live next to each other in California. All of this seems to play into the left's hands in their push to attack white people in general. It all seems a bit opportunistic to me. I don't think Megan or Harry realize they're being manipulated.

View attachment 465428

March 8, 2021​
Meghan Markle 'didn't do any research' on the British royal family, exposing herself as a fool
Meghan Markle, it seems, isn't much of a scholar.​

While much of the focus has been on her barbs accusing the British royal family of abnormal interest in her baby's skin color and denying him a title and personal security protection supposedly because he is black and they are racists, what's striking to me is how unprepared she was for the royal role she sought when she married Prince Harry. And not just ignorant, but willfully ignorant, proud of her ignorance, flippantly stating she never did "any research," as if that's something to be proud of:​
Oprah: "Everybody who gets married knows that you are really marrying the ... family, too."​
Meghan: "Hmmm."​
Oprah: "But you weren't just marrying a family, you were marrying a 1200-year-old institution. You were marrying the monarchy. What did you think it was going to be like?"​
Meghan: "I will say went into it naively, because I didn't grow up knowing much about the royal family, it wasn't something that was part of conversation at home, it wasn't something that we followed. My mom even said to me a couple months ago, she said: 'Did Diana ever do an interview?' But now, I can say 'yes, a very famous one.' But my mom doesn't even know that.​
Oprah: "But you were certainly aware of the royals..."​
Meghan: "Of course."​
Oprah: "And if you were to marry a royal, you would do research about what that would mean..."​
Meghan: "Woah, I didn't do any research about that!"​
Oprah: "You didn't do any research?"​
Meghan: "No."​

You can tell from the transcript that I transcribed that Oprah was a little flabbergasted.​
Meghan claimed (not in the clip) that Prince Harry told her all she needed to know, so no need for that.​
Markle started out as a duchess with a fancy royal wedding, a revamped Frogmore Cottage, a high and honored place in British society, and now she's back to seeking gig work in Hollywood, along with some emoting with Oprah. Maybe if she had researched what the royal position would be like, she wouldn't have been in for such surprises. Instead, she's unwittingly exposed herself to be a fool and the bad kind of fool: the one who doesn't know it.​

Markle is the epitome of clueless privilege. Harry is a pathetic simp, a spoiled rich boy with too much free time and not a lot of intelligence. They're good for each other.

It also doesn't help that the British tabloids are just a bunch of piranhas looking for blood.

That was her major complaint.
She was being thrown to the wolves and nobody in the royal family would stand up for her. She was a sacrificial lamb drawing negative attention from the rest of the family.
She is a B minus actress who he will be divorced from in a couple of years who cares??

Harry will find himself dumped. Maybe his family will take him back.
Shut your old racist ass up.

Forum List

Back