Meet the Trumpist Insurrectionists who besieged the Capitol Building today.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
1609994108493.jpeg

1609994159177.jpeg

1609994197022.jpeg

And no dumbshit Trumpers these people were not “antifa” or “BLM”, they were YOU and your ilk.

I have a feeling this trash will be receiving a knock on their doors and taken away in cuffs very, very soon.

Yeah, real serious citizens with something to say. Deep characters who really care...

Sort of like watching NBA players take a knee today. Why? They like attention and projecting the false image that they know what's going on.

This is going to be Chinas decade. Watch and learn how it's done. The overpaid ballplayers will (though they won't really know what's going on).

Yeah, real serious citizens with something to say. Deep characters who really care...

Sort of like watching NBA players take a knee today. Why? They like attention and projecting the false image that they know what's going on.

This is going to be Chinas decade. Watch and learn how it's done. The overpaid ballplayers will (though they won't really know what's going on).
Do all Canadians like you hang together? Seriously.

Hooligans!

Where are the destroyed statues? Where are their guns? What fires did they set?
Why are justifying an attack on our Capitol? You‘re right, I should be calling them insurrectionists. Hooligans is much to nice a term for this trash.
An “attack”? Who was hurt? Other than the one unarmed female veteran patriot killed by DC police?

Hooligans!

Why are justifying an attack on our Capitol? You‘re right, I should be calling them insurrectionists. Hooligans is much to nice a term for this trash.
An “attack”? Who was hurt? Other than the one unarmed female veteran patriot killed by DC police?
Oh, only one person was killed? That makes it better? She was killed because Trump incited her to insurrection. This is blood on Trump’s hands.

Last edited:
Hooligans!

I changed the title. You were right. Hooligan was not the proper word.
Anarchists is more the proper.

Only if the few of us allow the government to grab our necks. People like me hang because other people sit quiet and don't call it out. They'd charge for popcorn and tickets if they could get a big enough crowd.

Trump will be out of office soon and you can all find the next Boogeyman to blame. Most of your politicians will be veering sharp left and excited about their newfound "co-operation". You can't blame the outsider anymore.

What will it mean to be patriotic in 2021? Sitting down, following orders and doing what you are told?

Hooligans!

She was killed because Trump incited her to insurrection. This is blood on Trump’s hands.

Who incited the attack on the GOP on the baseball field? Or the gunman who killed so many at a country concert in Vegas? What about the attacks on Andy Ngo and so many others?

Trump didn't tell them to rush Capitol Hill. That was their decision. Maybe some should listen and understand their grievances.

Only if the few of us allow the government to grab our necks. People like me hang because other people sit quiet and don't call it out. They'd charge for popcorn and tickets if they could get a big enough crowd.

Trump will be out of office soon and you can all find the next Boogeyman to blame. Most of your politicians will be veering sharp left and excited about their newfound "co-operation". You can't blame the outsider anymore.

What will it mean to be patriotic in 2021? Sitting down, following orders and doing what you are told?
I think you have more to bitch about your own country than to criticize mine.

Hooligans!

I changed the title. You were right. Hooligan was not the proper word.

No one is here is supporting the break in maybe you should back off on that....

I think you have more to bitch about your own country than to criticize mine.

Depends on the day of the week.

I get the feeling Canada is playing both sides of this debate, and it won't serve us well when it comes time to take a stand on principle. Principles we seem to have abandoned some time ago.

View attachment 438461

View attachment 438462
View attachment 438464

And no dumbshit Trumpers these people were not “antifa” or “BLM”, they were YOU and your ilk.

I have a feeling this trash will be receiving a knock on their doors and taken away in cuffs very, very soon.
MMMmmm... Should have waited before you posted this.

View attachment 438461

View attachment 438462
View attachment 438464

Yep, send out the social workers...dumbass.

Forum List

Back