Let's be honest about what this was today

This was an insurrection let's call it what it was. And now Trumps own cabinet is considering the 25th.

And no Republicans, you can't try and blame Antifa for this not after what we watched happened today. Time to accept you have lost.

Simon says, "Link?"

This was an insurrection let's call it what it was. And now Trumps own cabinet is considering the 25th.

And no Republicans, you can't try and blame Antifa for this not after what we watched happened today. Time to accept you have lost.

Simon says, "Link?"

I thought you were going to be honest???

Democrats trying to remove the duly-elected President is an insurrection. Their leadership should be impeached.

PRC_153216112.jpg

BLM in DC burning things down at the Capital. Will the average Trump Hater overlook this?

Democrats trying to remove the duly-elected President is an insurrection. Their leadership should be impeached.

Right?

Never mind that the Left committed every crime and every violence under the sun for the last 4 years to dispose of Trump.

Never even acknowledged by the media.

The Conservative Right is about to get it's ass kicked viciously and savagely.....along with all the Snowflakes cheering for Colonel sanders.

"All that was required for evil men to prevail......"

Simon says, "Link?"

Get the orange bitch out NOW. He is not an American.

That's not what happened. The president violated the constitution and got checked. Time to accept reality.

Simon says, "Link?"

Simon says, "Link?"

I was against it earlier but now I want Trump to declare martial law, form a military tribunal and arrest all the top Democrat leaders and RINOS who are in cahoots with China and George Soros. Drain the swamp? Hell no. Cut the heads off the snakes.

Simon says, "Link?"

I was against it earlier but now I want Trump to declare martial law, form a military tribunal and arrest all the top Democrat leaders and RINOS who are in cahoots with China and George Soros. Drain the swamp? Hell no. Cut the heads off the snakes.

Fuck you traitor. Move to Hungary.

Simon says, "Link?"

Sure you do, but you're a senile old idiot.

Simon says, "Link?"

Simon says, "Link?"

Stay on the subject, Dudley.

Simon says, "Link?"

Stay on the subject, Miss Kitty.

Simon says, "Link?"

Simon says, "Link?"

Oh I’m quite serious. Your a seditionist and a traitor to all that is good about this country.

Simon says, "Link?"

Stay on the subject, Miss Kitty.

I am on subject.

Simon says, "Link?"

Simon says, "Link?"

Oh I’m quite serious. Your a seditionist and a traitor to all that is good about this country.

Sue me.

Forum List

Back