What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet the Americans who want Obama to repeal the Bill of Rights

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score
This emphasizes my argument that the average American is not qualified to vote, which is why our non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president is sitting in the white house wrecking America

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
And they vote.

Obviously voted.

At least twice.

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it doesn't surprise me at all. Just further proof that the vast majority of people who are born and/or live here don't deserve to be CITIZENS, neverming VOTERS.

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hey McRacist --
Meet the Americans STILL waiting to know where you got the bogus quotes in your sigline:

matchcrowd-1955.jpg

From their apparel I'd say they've been waiting a long time.

OP
Steve_McGarrett

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey McRacist --
Meet the Americans STILL waiting to know where you got the bogus quotes in your sigline:

matchcrowd-1955.jpg

From their apparel I'd say they've been waiting a long time.
Love the pic. It's a sea of white lacking negroes.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"This emphasizes my argument that the average American is not qualified to vote, which is why our non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president is sitting in the white house wrecking America."

Given this and other posts, the OP is also not qualified to vote according to his standards.

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The pitchforks were never supposed to be given the vote. How long before you figure that out, and that you are pitchforks?

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Pogo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"This emphasizes my argument that the average American is not qualified to vote, which is why our non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president is sitting in the white house wrecking America."

Given this and other posts, the OP is also not qualified to vote according to his standards.

Therein lieth the irony. A poster with apes in his avatar and bogus quotes in his sigline posting videos by a 9/11 inside job conspiracy theorist wants to then talk about intellectual qualification.

Boggles the mind.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List