Meet the Americans who want Obama to repeal the Bill of Rights

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This emphasizes my argument that the average American is not qualified to vote, which is why our non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president is sitting in the white house wrecking America

Unfortunately, it doesn't surprise me at all. Just further proof that the vast majority of people who are born and/or live here don't deserve to be CITIZENS, neverming VOTERS.

Hey McRacist --
Meet the Americans STILL waiting to know where you got the bogus quotes in your sigline:

matchcrowd-1955.jpg

From their apparel I'd say they've been waiting a long time.

• Banned
Hey McRacist --
Meet the Americans STILL waiting to know where you got the bogus quotes in your sigline:

matchcrowd-1955.jpg

From their apparel I'd say they've been waiting a long time.
Love the pic. It's a sea of white lacking negroes.

"This emphasizes my argument that the average American is not qualified to vote, which is why our non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president is sitting in the white house wrecking America."

Given this and other posts, the OP is also not qualified to vote according to his standards.

"This emphasizes my argument that the average American is not qualified to vote, which is why our non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president is sitting in the white house wrecking America."

Given this and other posts, the OP is also not qualified to vote according to his standards.

Therein lieth the irony. A poster with apes in his avatar and bogus quotes in his sigline posting videos by a 9/11 inside job conspiracy theorist wants to then talk about intellectual qualification.

Boggles the mind.

Forum List

Back