“Democrat Messaging is Full of Sh*t!” – James Carville Goes Off on Democrats

I would love to see White6 and James Carville have a discussion about Democrat viability in the '24 election.

Just sayin' haha.

At least I can make heads or tails of what they are saying
Most of us don't speak zombie.
tumblr_odlppePP6X1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

New Hampshire Senate just passed a bill requiring anyone showing up to vote to (GASP!) provide proof of US citizenship.

I'm sure that's made Carville feel a lot better. ;)

It's just hilarious to watch the overwhelming denial amidst the Leftoids on US Message Board when even their own elites are trying to warn them that they're heading directly into an electoral woodchipper.

But I guess that's what will make Guy Fawkes day all the more rewarding.

None of these people will be anywhere to be found when it's TOO BIG, TO RIG.
Many of the "leftoids" continue to focus at a macro economy level (i.e. unemployment) as opposed to micro level (i.e. high grocery costs, tapped-out credit card debt for utilities and groceries, paycheck to paycheck living) .... but that unemployment rate and stock market is doing great!

Many of the "leftoids" continue to focus at a macro economy level (i.e. unemployment) as opposed to micro level (i.e. high grocery costs, tapped-out credit card debt for utilities and groceries, paycheck to paycheck living) .... but that unemployment rate and stock market is doing great!

The fed has dumped trillions into the stock market to make it look good.
Not sustainable

Forum List

Back