Medical Expert: The Chinese virus spreads from country to country all by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too Funny;

I have yet to see any report that states this thing doesn't need a host to spread it...

And you won't find one in whatever the OP thinks he linked either. He's jerking off again.

Actually his link goes to page 14 of a thread that I didn't start and it doesn't show anything by me anyway.

• Banned
Too Funny;

I have yet to see any report that states this thing doesn't need a host to spread it...

And you won't find one in whatever the OP thinks he linked either. He's jerking off again.

Actually his link goes to page 14 of a thread that I didn't start and it doesn't show anything by me anyway.
Unless you count this post by you, liar.:iyfyus.jpg:

one person in my entire county has tested positive.

Great. Zero persons in my entire county, or any one surrounding it, have tested positive.

Yay us. Fringe benefits of living rural.

But you won't see me going over them thar mountains to Tennessee, or down to that other Carolina. Don't need to. Gas is cheap now.
No one I know in rural CA has it either and you can bet that we won't be going to the LA or SF shitholes probably ever again.

Ah thank you. "Shitholes", that reminds me.

Speaking of which, it's the fourth Sunday of the month and time to check in on Rump's "shithole countries" and see how they're shittin' up. Let's have a look.

Nigeria:
30 total cases, 0 deaths, 0.1 infections per 1M population.

Uganda:
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.03 infections per 1M population

Somalia:
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.06 infections per 1M population

Kenya:
15 cases, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population.

Congo:
3 cases, 0 deaths, 0.5 infections per 1M population.

Nicaragua:
2 cases, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population

Haiti:
2 cases, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population.

Venezuela:
70 cases, 0 deaths, 2 cases per 1M population.

"Button"
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.3 infections per 1M population.

"Nipple"
1 case, 0 deaths, 0.03 infections per 1M population.

Ghana:
21 cases, 1 death, 0.7 infections per 1M population --- AHA! See that, they're dying in Ghana. What a shithole.
Nobody travels to those shitholes, and people who live there are too poor to travel outside those shitholes, so it is no surprise the Chinese virus is rare in those shitholes.

Glad I could clear that up for ya.

Here we see Nostril is as conversant on how viruses work as Lush Rimjob is on how birth control works.

Doesn't fucking matter how many "travel there", Dumbass. It's a virus. It spreads by itself. Don't never need to spread it 'cause it spreads by itself. It only takes one to introduce.

But there they are, the "shitoles", aren't they. Let's compare those numbers with ours:

32,783 cases, 416 deaths, 99 people infected per 1M population.

Remind me, Nostril, what defines "shithole" countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back