NY is now our LAB... Drug Combo will be used in NY!

We will know very soon if these drugs will help or hurt... Given the University Of Nebraska's positive results on very sick people out today this is a go.

BREAKING: Trump just notified the US that NY will be instituting a wide spread drug trial on the sick in NY.

French study finds anti-malarial and antibiotic combo could reduce COVID-19 duration – TechCrunch

Were going to use the current mess in NY to see if it will reduce the mess.
Don the scientist. You're too funny.

Nope, Cuomo the scientist. By the way, smartass, if you get China virus are you going to reject it if you're about to die?

BREAKING: Trump just notified the US that NY will be instituting a wide spread drug trial on the sick in NY.

French study finds anti-malarial and antibiotic combo could reduce COVID-19 duration – TechCrunch

You cant be this stupid, can you?

I posted the science that is being cited... I post up that we have had a positive result in Nebraska using the drug combo on 6 patients who were on vents just three days ago... He is going on the science that the drugs are well known and have been in use for years. Only the illness is new and the early indicators are very good for its use!

You really are ignorant...

Were going to use the current mess in NY to see if it will reduce or control the outbreak.
Cool beans. You got a link to the President's announcement? I can't do vids right now, but I looked at a summary of his presser today and it didn't mention anything.

You cant be this stupid, can you?

I posted the science that is being cited... I post up that we have had a positive result in Nebraska using the drug combo on 6 patients who were on vents just three days ago... He is going on the science that the drugs are well known and have been in use for years. Only the illness is new and the early indicators are very good for its use!

You really are ignorant...
Yes, he is.

Were going to use the current mess in NY to see if it will reduce or control the outbreak.
Cool beans. You got a link to the President's announcement? I can't do vids right now, but I looked at a summary of his presser today and it didn't mention anything.
It was just on FOX and was a question from one of the reporters... As soon as I can get one I will post it.

Trump stated that Cuomo already has the drugs and the distribution would begin Monday or Tuesday.

Good to see it being tried to save some lives. Right in the epicentre of the U.S outbreak. It could save countless lives if it works.

Good to see it being tried to save some lives. Right in the epicentre of the U.S outbreak. It could save countless lives if it works.
Its my understanding that the drugs will be used on all positive test result patients and those who were in their circle of contact. So not only will it affect those who are ill but it will blunt the spread of the disease.

IF this works, we will see a decrease in the first week or two of use...

Forum List

Back