Media Claims Trump Knew Gen Flynn Was A Foreign Agent, But Ignores John Podesta Is One

It's unreal. The Podesta brothers are paid directly by the Kremlins bank to lobby against the sanctions and no one in the press says freaking boo.

But whoa geeze everyone and their mother is still trying to find a Trump connection to Russia.

So where is Clinton right now? And who is in the WH in charge of America?

Clinton went down mostly because of her $$ connections..I know that I was not excited about her..

The media is trying to make a big deal about Michael Flynn, who was fired by Trump last month, being a Turkish agent, but totally ignores the fact that Hillary Clintons campaign chairman has been a foreign agent for years.

I guess this is another example of the left telling everyone do as I say, not as I do.

September 1, 2016
Hillary Clinton, the Podesta Group and the Saudi Regime: A Fatal Menage a Trois

by Medea Benjamin

john-podesta-mary-podesta-3.jpg

If I told you that Democratic Party lobbyist Tony Podesta, whose brother John Podesta chairs Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, is a registered foreign agent on the Saudi government’s payroll, you’d probably think I was a Trump-thumping, conspiratorial nutcase. But it’s true.

The lobby firm created by both Tony and John Podesta in 1988 receives $140,000 a month from the Saudi government, a government that beheads nonviolent dissidents, uses torture to extract forced confessions, doesn’t allow women to drive, and bombs schools, hospitals and residential neighborhoods in neighboring Yemen.

The Podesta Group’s March 2016 filing, required under the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938, shows that Tony Podesta himself oversees the Saudi account. At the same time, Tony Podesta is also a top campaign contributor and bundler for Hillary Clinton. So while one brother runs the campaign, the other brother funds it with earnings that come, in part, from the Saudis.

John and Tony Podesta have been heavyweights in DC insider politics for decades. John Podesta served as President Bill Clinton’s chief of staff, founded the influential DC think tank Center for American Progress (which regularly touts Saudi “reforms”), and was counselor to President Obama. Tony Podesta was dubbed by The New York Times as “one of Washington’s biggest players” whose clients “are going to get a blueprint for how to succeed in official Washington.”

The brothers seem to have no problem mixing their roles into the same pot. Tony Podesta held a Clinton campaign fundraiser at his home featuring gourmet Italian food cooked by himself and his brother, the campaign chairman. The fundraiser, by the way, came just days after Tony Podesta filed his Saudi contract with the Justice Department, a contract that included an initial “project fee” payment of $200,000.

The Saudis hired the Podesta Group in 2015 because it was getting hammered in the press over civilian casualties from its airstrikes in Yemen and its crackdown on political dissidents at home, including sentencing blogger Raif Badawi to ten years in prison and 1,000 lashes for “insulting Islam.” Since then, Tony Podesta’s fingerprints have been all over Saudi Arabia’s advocacy efforts in Washington DC. When Saudi Arabia executed the prominent nonviolent Shia dissident Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr, causing protests throughout the Shia world and inflaming sectarian divisions, The New York Times noted that the Podesta Group provided the newspaper with a Saudi commentator who defended the execution.​

If Hillary was in office, well you have an argument... She lost, probably because of those issues.

Trump never fired him , and they were not going to do a thing until the truth came out to the public..
. You're point is ridiculous.. Just sayin.

It's unreal. The Podesta brothers are paid directly by the Kremlins bank to lobby against the sanctions and no one in the press says freaking boo.

But whoa geeze everyone and their mother is still trying to find a Trump connection to Russia.
The Podesta lobby group registered as lobbyists for a specific Russian bank before they began lobbying and after the government approved their application. They did not come back and register as foreign agents after they were exposed in the media the way Flynn did, and their is a huge difference between lobbyist and agents.

Clinton went down mostly because of her $$ connections..I know that I was not excited about her..
. She went down for far more than that, but yes that could be one of them found in certain circles. She had alot of things wrong, and she LOST because of them all.

When did Podesta get a job in the current administration?
Podesta works for Hillary, dummy.

It doesn't matter if she isn't president. Podesta works for Hillary right now, would have been her chief of staff, and has been a foreign agent for years. Flynn supposedly is going to register as an agent now that he's been fired.
Amazing that you can't see the similarities as well as the differences.
John Podesta was a senior advisor to Barack Obama. Not a counselor. Big difference.

The media is trying to make a big deal about Michael Flynn, who was fired by Trump last month, being a Turkish agent, but totally ignores the fact that Hillary Clintons campaign chairman has been a foreign agent for years.

I guess this is another example of the left telling everyone do as I say, not as I do.

September 1, 2016

by Medea Benjamin

If I told you that Democratic Party lobbyist Tony Podesta, whose brother John Podesta chairs Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, is a registered foreign agent on the Saudi government’s payroll, you’d probably think I was a Trump-thumping, conspiratorial nutcase. But it’s true.

The lobby firm created by both Tony and John Podesta in 1988 receives $140,000 a month from the Saudi government, a government that beheads nonviolent dissidents, uses torture to extract forced confessions, doesn’t allow women to drive, and bombs schools, hospitals and residential neighborhoods in neighboring Yemen.

The Podesta Group’s March 2016 filing, required under the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938, shows that Tony Podesta himself oversees the Saudi account. At the same time, Tony Podesta is also a top campaign contributor and bundler for Hillary Clinton. So while one brother runs the campaign, the other brother funds it with earnings that come, in part, from the Saudis.

John and Tony Podesta have been heavyweights in DC insider politics for decades. John Podesta served as President Bill Clinton’s chief of staff, founded the influential DC think tank Center for American Progress (which regularly touts Saudi “reforms”), and was counselor to President Obama. Tony Podesta was dubbed by The New York Times as “one of Washington’s biggest players” whose clients “are going to get a blueprint for how to succeed in official Washington.”

The brothers seem to have no problem mixing their roles into the same pot. Tony Podesta held a Clinton campaign fundraiser at his home featuring gourmet Italian food cooked by himself and his brother, the campaign chairman. The fundraiser, by the way, came just days after Tony Podesta filed his Saudi contract with the Justice Department, a contract that included an initial “project fee” payment of $200,000.

The Saudis hired the Podesta Group in 2015 because it was getting hammered in the press over civilian casualties from its airstrikes in Yemen and its crackdown on political dissidents at home, including sentencing blogger Raif Badawi to ten years in prison and 1,000 lashes for “insulting Islam.” Since then, Tony Podesta’s fingerprints have been all over Saudi Arabia’s advocacy efforts in Washington DC. When Saudi Arabia executed the prominent nonviolent Shia dissident Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr, causing protests throughout the Shia world and inflaming sectarian divisions, The New York Times noted that the Podesta Group provided the newspaper with a Saudi commentator who defended the execution.​

If Hillary was in office, well you have an argument... She lost, probably because of those issues.

Trump never fired him , and they were not going to do a thing until the truth came out to the public..

Trump is president and Hillary is not...Why are we even talking about Hillary right now...who cares.

I know many democrats who were not happy with her and the connections she has.. I know my family was...

. She went down for far more than that, but yes that could be one of them found in certain circles. She had alot of things wrong, and she LOST because of them all.

And, well.....Why is her name even in the thread?
I actually liked Trump last summer, until I saw the same kind of corruption you all blamed on Hillary..

Trump's boat and his crew are going down..

tumblr_o1cz9918Ey1u92vh8o1_500.gif

Chris Wallace this morning claims that Michael Flynn has registered as a foreign lobbyist for Turkey and that Trump should have known something about it. The only people that say this is true is fake news purveyors CNN and the like. Maybe they feel they can get score some political points off of the story. But it's a bit strange that they've been looking the other way for the last 8 years and now after months of revelations of Hillary taking massive amounts of cash from foreign countries for speeches, supposedly a fired former employee of Trumps is doing now is worse.

They are just mad that Trump got rid of him before the press found out about it....they are pissed. If Flynn had stayed on till this came out they could have roasted Trump...but Flynn is gone, and it is hard to push this story when Flynn was pushed out weeks ago.........

All of this underscores the quite obvious fact that whatever the Dem-Progs are busy accusing Trump and Conservatives of doing, they either have done themselves or plan to do if they regain power.

Podesta works for Hillary, dipshit.

It doesn't matter if she isn't president. Podesta works for Hillary right now and has been a foreign agent for years. Flynn supposedly is going to register as an agent now that he's been fired.
That's amazing that Podesta worked for a private individual and doesn't serve in the govt..I see the differences...Yet you feel it is unfair to go after an active govt. employee and one that is not....

Both brothers get paid by the Kremlin's bank. While one of the brothers was working for candidate to be President Clinton. Do you really want to debate this?

No he doesn't.. His blinders are pitch black and all he can see are his fantasies...

Trump got rid of Flynn only after the press came out with the news and only after defending him.

The fake news purveyors of the Far Right and Alt Right are always easily outed.

September 1, 2016

by Medea Benjamin

Bull Shit!!!

The media has been trashing Trump for over a month for firing him!!

Where have you been, living under a rock?

Podesta works for Hillary, dipshit.

It doesn't matter if she isn't president. Podesta works for Hillary right now and has been a foreign agent for years. Flynn supposedly is going to register as an agent now that he's been fired.
That's amazing that Podesta worked for a private individual and doesn't serve in the govt..I see the differences...Yet you feel it is unfair to go after an active govt. employee and one that is not....

Both brothers get paid by the Kremlin's bank. While one of the brothers was working for candidate to be President Clinton. Do you really want to debate this?

No he doesn't.. His blinders are pitch black and all he can see are his fantasies...
Even the fantasies have faded to black.It came from the weight of the world crushing my spirit..But a job making millions screwing around with govt. big wigs would make it better..

The difference between the Flynn case and the Podesta case is clear and bright. Flynn did not register before his activities with a foreign government and the Podesta group did. The difference between and agent and a lobbyist is that an agent registers an application when they plan on having direct contact with officials of the government being applied for. A lobbyist applies for registration to conduct work for a specific private company(s). The important part of the situations in question is that the Podesta's told the US government, including the FBI, CIA, Defense Dept., DIA, NSA, and every other intelligence or law enforcement agency in the US what they were doing, intending to do, who they were meeting with and when they were meeting with them. That means they availed themselves to briefings and questioning from all those agencies. Flynn on the other hand, kept his business dealing secretive.

September 1, 2016

by Medea Benjamin

Trump is president and Hillary is not...Why are we even talking about Hillary right now...who cares.

I know many democrats who were not happy with her and the connections she has.. I know my family was...
hypocrisy? double standard? Faux outrage? trying to get liberals dander up who are too stupid to see what their own sides corruption is...

And isn't it interesting that many of the things you all slamm

September 1, 2016

by Medea Benjamin

Bull Shit!!!

September 1, 2016

by Medea Benjamin

Bull Shit!!!

Flynn, fired once by a president, now resigns to another

Michael Flynn, Fired by Obama, Now Resigns to Trump

Chris Wallace this morning claims that Michael Flynn has registered as a foreign lobbyist for Turkey and that Trump should have known something about it. The only people that say this is true is fake news purveyors CNN and the like. Maybe they feel they can get score some political points off of the story. But it's a bit strange that they've been looking the other way for the last 8 years and now after months of revelations of Hillary taking massive amounts of cash from foreign countries for speeches, supposedly a fired former employee of Trumps is doing now is worse.

They are just mad that Trump got rid of him before the press found out about it....they are pissed. If Flynn had stayed on till this came out they could have roasted Trump...but Flynn is gone, and it is hard to push this story when Flynn was pushed out weeks ago.........

All of this underscores the quite obvious fact that whatever the Dem-Progs are busy accusing Trump and Conservatives of doing, they either have done themselves or plan to do if they regain power.
Democrats criminalize everything. How dare anyone from the Trump administration talk to foreign diplomats. They must be up to something nefarious.

And isn't it interesting that many of the things you all slamm

Bull Shit!!!

September 1, 2016

by Medea Benjamin

Bull Shit!!!

Flynn, fired once by a president, now resigns to another

Michael Flynn, Fired by Obama, Now Resigns to Trump
Poor Flynn, next time he'll get his duckies in a row before bathing..

Forum List

Back