Meadows implicated in witness tampering on insurrection hearings.

Why is every single accusation leveled against Trump immediately labeled "fraudulent" even while he's got a veritable army of high-priced attorneys doing everything possible to keep any of these accusations from ever seeing the light of day in any courtroom(s)?
Including paying people very large settlements to drop the case(s) and never speak again in public about it.
Because they obviously are fraudulent, you fucking douchebag. The Dims are waging all out war against Trump, and our legal system is their primary weapon.

This is just not the way an "innocent" person responds to "fraudlunent" accusations!
Sure it is.

Take this case for instance where Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein raped this underage child;

Obvious fraud. What happened to that lawsuit? It went away the minute the election was over.

Because they obviously are fraudulent, you fucking douchebag. The Dims are waging all out war against Trump, and our legal system is their primary weapon.

Sure it is.

Obvious fraud. What happened to that lawsuit? It went away the minute the election was over.
Wow!
You have REALLY been programmed by this MAGAT cult!
Haven't you?
You will literally say ANYTHING to defend/make excuses for this guy...even if it makes a fool of you.
You have swallowed his bullshit kool-aid hook, line, and sinker.

Guess it's like ole P.T. Burnham once said
"There's a sucker born every minute."

Wow!
You have REALLY been programmed by this MAGAT cult!
Haven't you?
You will literally say ANYTHING to defend/make excuses for this guy...even if it makes a fool of you.
You have swallowed his bullshit kool-aid hook, line, and sinker.

Guess it's like ole P.T. Burnham once said
"There's a sucker born every minute."
I speak the truth. It's sad that the you believe the idiocies you post in here.

LMFAO!
Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds?
"Boo-hoo!
The honest people are using t-t-the LAW against The Donald!
WHAAAAAH!"

Sniveling SNOWFLAKES!
Dims - "the honest people?"

d3c0qpy-7c1ec0da-19ed-4b74-b7e5-f2c4b9968065.jpg

They're building up a head of steam so that when he runs, they can go full retard and begin screaming about him being a lawless and ongoing existential danger to America. Their handlers won't stop until they've instigated continuous violent protest.
Yea, right. Trump fucked himself because he just couldn't help it. Trump is the one who went full retard & still does every time he opens his piehole.

The guy just can't help it.

What next? Will Donald's innocence demand that someone be murdered into silence?
I thought that was Hillary's job.

Hutchinson told the committee at the time that, on the eve of her earlier March 7 deposition, an intermediary for former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows contacted her to say that her former boss valued her loyalty.
I'm sure he doesn't anymore. If that is tampering with a witness, then so was Obumma's AG tampering when she visited Bill on the tarmac in private for a half hour while Bill's wife was under federal investigation, and so then is this whole J6 committee election tampering because it's WHOLE POINT is to INFLUENCE VOTERS to the Democrat's benefit using TAXPAYER money for personal gain.

An insurrection that died out on its own?

I dont remember riot police having to beat their way in, andcretaje the capital.

Democrats are now no different than any other tyrant in the world

Lol 🤣 mob behavior is fairly predictable. All hat and no cattle. They love impassioned rhetoric from demagogues, but they're cowards at heart.

Thank God Antifa and BLM don't have as many true believers as the Trump cult. Qanon, Oath Keepers, Boogaloo Bois and Christian Nationalists are Trump's stooges.

"An insurrection that died out on its own?
I dont remember riot police having to beat their way in....."
------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's not the way I recall it.
The insurrection began to peter out only when Trump finally was implored to announce to the attackers he had motivated to now go home.....after all, he loved them.

And that was just shortly before significant reinforcements to the Capitol Police arrived to drive home the point that those 'patriot jackasses' better get the hell out.
IMHO

Forum List

Back