U.S. Supreme Court throws out rulings upholding gun restrictions

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Searched, didn’t see a thread on this. A few more diapers will need changing.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -On the heels of last week's landmark ruling expanding individual gun rights, the U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday threw out several lower court rulings that had upheld gun restrictions including bans on assault-style rifles in Maryland and large-capacity ammunition magazines in New Jersey and California.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -On the heels of last week's landmark ruling expanding individual gun rights, the U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday threw out several lower court rulings that had upheld gun restrictions including bans on assault-style rifles in Maryland and large-capacity ammunition magazines in New Jersey and California.

...shall not be infringed

The fascist democrats have not yet fully realized scope of Thomas's ruling, indeed the vast majority of American's do not yet comprehend that scope. Text, history, tradition and the unqualified command(shall not be infringed)are the only acceptable test of any state, or federal firearms law & restrictions!

Its more than I had ever hoped for, it effectively ends all state and federal gun control, including the NFA, and the GCA 68, and certainly that shitty betrayal of voters by the GoP, you see they must demonstrate an indisputable historical analog for any infringements, any!

Currently, I know of not one federal infringing law that passes that constitutional test, not fucking one, including the Hughes Amendment signed into law by Ronald Reagan, for folks not in the know, that amendment barred new manufactured fully automatic weapons from sale to the public, you can kiss that goodbye along with the others, though you must wait until a federal court tosses them, which I can assure you, you will not have to wait long for.....

God, thank you so very much for creating Clarence Thomas, please bless and watch over him! :)

No doubt people who think their guns make up for small genitals must be very happy

...shall not be infringed
I hope WA democrats and Gov. Jay Inslee got the memo. A new gun control law takes effect tomorrow banning large capacity magazines of more than 10 rounds. Just saw Inslee whining on TV that the SCOTUS in overstepping by prohibiting the envirowhackos from regulating emissions from existing power plants. Look out for the upcoming flood of democrat tears.

1656640091132.png

Damn them. How are you going to take over a country when everybody has assault weapons?

It's not about that. Wake up!

View attachment 664560

Of course not. What she is trying to do is a thing from the 70's they called reverse psychology. Here is the way it works in their warped mind:

No doubt people who think their guns make up for small genitals must be very happy

Please oh please, don't tell people I have small genitals. I'll do anything, even get rid of my guns! I'll quit sticking up for gun rights and the constitution in general, but please don't let people think I have small genitals!!!!

Of course we both know it doesn't work, but it's kind of entertaining when they think we don't know what they're trying to do. As we know, leftists are not the brightest people in the country.

See? There it is again. ^^^

These retarded fucking leftist deviants always end up talking about your sex life.

Juvenile doesn't even describe this stuff. It's beyond asinine.

There is a quote of unknown origin, often incorrectly attributed to Sigmund Freud, about a fear of weapons being a sign of retarded sexual development.

It's not known who really said it, but there are plenty of examples, such as jillian, who often demonstrate the truth of this quote.

...machine guns or Valhalla...

Forum List

Back