Meadows Aide Spills The Beans

until the committee calls the secret service agents it lacks credibly
It would take a LOT more than just that....in fact, there is NOTHING that could lend credibility to this committee of demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies!!!

And, the posters here that are adamantly supporting this abortion of American Justice are completely void of self awareness! They are the very definition of useful IDIOTS.

:rolleyes:

Grab some bench. Nothing has been proven that any thing Hutchinson testified to is a lie.

Tony Ornato may be in a bit of a fix if he told others besides Hutchinson that DJT assaulted a secret service agent in Jan 6.

So I doubt his lawyers will allow him to go back to the Committee to say something different than he did in previous testimony before Committee.
why won’t the committee have the agents testify?

why won’t the committee have the agents testify?
What were the committee absolutely definitely positively wants the agents to testify. I’m saying that one particular agent Tony Ornato, who has testified previously will not volunteer to testify again.

What were the committee absolutely definitely positively wants the agents to testify. I’m saying that one particular agent Tony Ornato, who has testified previously will not volunteer to testify again.
the agents that were the alleged victims of truman assault want to testify…

I doubt that little story is very high on the DOJ's radar, comparatively.

It's just fluff in the big picture. He wanted to go to the capitol to "lead" this thing.
It's a joke. Just like proven jokes from the Impeachments. It's Hearsay evidence and this circus didn't allow good cross examination by cherry picking a couple of disgraced RINOs for the GOP side.

It's a joke. She wasn't in the car. And tries to dramatize something she never saw. LUNGED all the way across the BEAST........From the back set to the front..............LMAO. Is Trump a SUPER HERO NOW that can lunge that far?

The DNC is a freaking joke.

Grab some bench. Nothing has been proven that any thing Hutchinson testified to is a lie.

Tony Ornato may be in a bit of a fix if he told others besides Hutchinson that DJT assaulted a secret service agent in Jan 6.

So I doubt his lawyers will allow him to go back to the Committee to say something different than he did in previous testimony before Committee.
Courts don't allow hearsay evidence. And again this is not a court of law. Just a Mickey Mouse production of TDS.

Same as the Impeachments................BS. And people are so sick of this nonsense they can't get anyone to watch it.

If the agent(s) do not testify again ...and some poster offered a cogent opinion on why the SS is reluctant to get involved in anything that smacks of politics....but if they do not, well then, I could imagine the Committee scouring the landscape for some "others" that Omato may have described the scene that Hutchinson testified she was told by Omato.

If they find one or more.....they will be in front of the Committee's investigators and the American public will see videos of that under oath testimony. IMHO

------------------------------------------------------------------------
She wasn't in the car. And tries to dramatize something she never saw.

Yeah, that seems clear. She wasn't in the car.
Although notably, she never claimed she was.
And it is true she never saw the wrestling match that was described to her.
Nor did she claim she did.

Rather, she testified she was told about it by a third party while they were in the presence of the guy who WAS in the car, and who WAS involved in the wrestling. And who did not object to the description. If you recall, Cheney was fairly thorough in questioning Hutchinson about any objection or denial. I suspect Cheney has an ace up her sleeve on this issue. If I was criticizing her or the Committee or Hutchinson on this particular story.....well, I'd be wary. Why were they being so careful?

But that's just me.

Personally, I find it rather preposterous that this young Republican woman, a highly-regard White House administrator would lie to the Committee while under oath. And knowing, that the two men she describes were in the room could promptly deny it...if it wasn't true. She seems too cautious and careful to expose herself in such a reckless manner.

Cassidy Hutchinson doesn't appear to have the level of hubris that, say, a Rudy Giuliani or a Don Trump possess who, in my opinion, have gotten away with fibs so often that they've kind of grown unaware or dismissive when they've been caught in a fib.
Hutchinson ain't like that, as near as I can tell from the afternoon of testimony I watched. This is a prudent cautious gal, IMHO.

If the agent(s) do not testify again ...and some poster offered a cogent opinion on why the SS is reluctant to get involved in anything that smacks of politics....but if they do not, well then, I could imagine the Committee scouring the landscape for some "others" that Omato may have described the scene that Hutchinson testified she was told by Omato.

If they find one or more.....they will be in front of the Committee's investigators and the American public will see videos of that under oath testimony. IMHO

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that seems clear. She wasn't in the car.
Although notably, she never claimed she was.
And it is true she never saw the wrestling match that was described to her.
Nor did she claim she did.

Rather, she testified she was told about it by a third party while they were in the presence of the guy who WAS in the car, and who WAS involved in the wrestling. And who did not object to the description. If you recall, Cheney was fairly thorough in questioning Hutchinson about any objection or denial. I suspect Cheney has an ace up her sleeve on this issue. If I was criticizing her or the Committee or Hutchinson on this particular story.....well, I'd be wary. Why were they being so careful?

But that's just me.

Personally, I find it rather preposterous that this young Republican woman, a highly-regard White House administrator would lie to the Committee while under oath. And knowing, that the two men she describes were in the room could promptly deny it...if it wasn't true. She seems too cautious and careful to expose herself in such a reckless manner.

Cassidy Hutchinson doesn't appear to have the level of hubris that, say, a Rudy Giuliani or a Don Trump possess who, in my opinion, have gotten away with fibs so often that they've kind of grown unaware or dismissive when they've been caught in a fib.
Hutchinson ain't like that, as near as I can tell from the afternoon of testimony I watched. This is a prudent cautious gal, IMHO.
As you define Hearsay evidence. Which is not allowed in court for a reason.

It's a freaking joke.

I doubt that little story is very high on the DOJ's radar, comparatively.

It's just fluff in the big picture. He wanted to go to the capitol to "lead" this thing.
No one is going to be charged based on this dingbat's testimony. What she's accusing him of doing isn't even a crime, you fucking moron.

It would take a LOT more than just that....in fact, there is NOTHING that could lend credibility to this committee of demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies!!!

And, the posters here that are adamantly supporting this abortion of American Justice are completely void of self awareness! They are the very definition of useful IDIOTS.

:rolleyes:
All the dumbest, most credulous posters in this forum are the ones supporting it.

Holy crap, grow up.

She reported what she was told, not what she saw. She made that abundantly clear, even for someone like you. Most normal adults know that.
In other words, hearsay evidence. Only gullible morons like you believe anyone will be convicted of anything based on that. You come to resemble the worst of the Trump-hating woke morons more and more every day.

Holy crap, grow up.

She reported what she was told, not what she saw. She made that abundantly clear, even for someone like you. Most normal adults know that.
In a show trial. Not a trial. But you want to make it sound like one.

Hearsay is not allowed in trials. She witnessed nothing.

As you define Hearsay evidence. Which is not allowed in court for a reason.
OK?
And your point is?
Nobody is claiming this is a court. A trial.
It is a 'hearing'. An exposition of what was learned in an extensive investigation.
It's purpose is to inform the legislature so that they can make better laws, or improve old laws.
It has the subsidiary benefit of also informing the American public.
What their investigation reveals, some of which we may see in public testimony, is not for the Committee to adjudicate.
If...IF....there are indictable actions revealed in the investigation.....then it is up to the DOJ to indict, and prosecute.

Such courtroom issues as the admissibility of hearsay evidence will be determined by the rules of evidence and by the presiding judge at that time and place.
Having said that, there is value in what is described as 'hearsay' at this point.
Meaning, it can lead investigators to other sources, other issues, other evidence, other people-of-interest.

To fuss, fret and hissyfit over the legal definition of 'hearsay' now is silly. It is NOT applicable at this point.
It may....or may not.....be relevant in the future.
Stay tuned.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL: "In other words, hearsay evidence. Only gullible morons like you believe anyone will be convicted of anything based on that. You come to resemble the worst of the Trump-hating woke morons more and more every day."

RESPONSE:
"Such courtroom issues as the admissibility of hearsay evidence will be determined by the rules of evidence and by the presiding judge at that time and place.
Having said that, there is value in what is described as 'hearsay' at this point.
Meaning, it can lead investigators to other sources, other issues, other evidence, other people-of-interest.

To fuss, fret and hissyfit over the legal definition of 'hearsay' now is silly. It is NOT applicable at this point.
It may....or may not.....be relevant in the future.
Stay tuned."

In other words, hearsay evidence. Only gullible morons like you believe anyone will be convicted of anything based on that. You come to resemble the worst of the Trump-hating woke morons more and more every day.
Constantly attacking. It's all you know.

I've said many times I'm not expecting any convictions.

You are an ignorant rube. I'm so glad I'm not like you.

Forum List

Back