Me and the nut case separated at dentist office

She could be a fucking nutbag.

DISCLAIMER: You're generally a pretty reasonable guy, tipping BS aside.
it's gotta be against us all times, no matter the stupidity or illogical nature of it. nope we're the ones fked in the head.

The quaking fear of this lady was palpable. Hair net over hair, safety glasses, mask and shield. Asked me to sit 6 feet away and then asked if she could disinfect my phone
She got loud when I told her No and not to bother me.
The receptionist came out and nicely moved her to back in a corner where she can shiver with fear in peace. This is what they want us all to become

Some people shouldn't leave their homes.

I was at a store and I was kind of close to this woman in line especially because I was looking at a product near where she was standing waiting for the line to move. She politely said, "aren't we supposed to be social distancing?" and I said "oh sorry" and I backed away.

She's right you know.
Were you looking at breath mints?

Lets pretend the story is not made up and this woman does not have any health issues that make COVID a danger to her....again what business is it of yours or mine how she choose to live as long as she is not hurting anyone else?
You need to read the OP again.

She cray-cray.

That is sort of my point, common sense tells us to not get all that close to people when they might be sick, but when the Govt gives is a name all of a sudden it is a bad thing to do.
Common sense tells us that some people be cray-cray, bra.

So true. My dog, even though he doesn't know even SIT, are in complete perfect sinc with each other as far as communicating.

This neighbor of mine works all day, comes home, lets her dog out to piss and poo on a short leash, then puts her back in the house and she goes out to the bar till 10pm because she "can't stand being home alone".

I want to kill this bitch. She doesn't realize what she doesn't want, she's doing to her dog. Her dog who waits all day for her to get home. Who clearly is fun and wants to be like my dog, with her owner all the time. Instead my neighbor has her in the house even when she's outside doing yard work. She treats her dog like a cat.

If I were in charge, what she's doing would be illegal and the dog would be taken from her. Like child protective services. I spoil my dogs she neglects hers. Fucking bitch.
How odd that your insult is one which denigrates canines...

If there’s more space in the waiting room, just sit apart from people. Seems like common sense.

Kinda like when you’re at a urinal and some idiot takes the one right next to you even though there are plenty of other ones to use.
^ Gay panic.

I just ordered one of these on Amazon. Won't leave home with out it.

suits-ny-2012-paul-shoul.jpg
WHY ISN'T SHE WEARING A MASK???????

Forum List

Back