Me and the nut case separated at dentist office

I was actually at the Dentist office this morning for a 11:00 appointment.

Nobody in the reception office was wearing a mask and nobody said jackshit to anyone else.

The Receptionist was not wearing a mask but the Hygienist doing the cleaning did. But I think she wore one before all this Covid silliness came about.
What I found hilarious is the office I go to wanted us to wear the masks in, but obviously need to take them off to work on the teeth, then put them back on to leave. I'd like a OCD enraged demofk to explain why? They were all exposed with my breath for almost 30 minutes during cleaning, fk my spit and all of that flying around.

She could be a cancer survivor under going chemo with basically no immunity system right now. Always seem best not to judge till you know the whole story
My main curiosity is, "why would she want to disinfect HIS phone? It's not hers and thus makes no sense.

In which case she should not be going out into society. I have a friend going through it now and there is a group of us that handle all of her needs. If she needs to go see a doctor she stays in the car until they are ready for her. Then we whisk her in. She is exposed to as few people as possible.
She was at the dentist. It’s not like it was a leisure activity.

Social distancing is a joke.

Yep..
Just look at all the dem politicians demanding you practice social distancing and yet you see them maskless at a party and not practicing social distancing.
Air lines are the biggest joke of them all. They tell you to stay 6 feet apart while in the airport and then they jam you into an aluminum tube with recycled air.

What I found hilarious is the office I go to wanted us to wear the masks in, but obviously need to take them off to work on the teeth, then put them back on to leave. I'd like a OCD enraged demofk to explain why? They were all exposed with my breath for almost 30 minutes during cleaning, fk my spit and all of that flying around.

My dentist is a cool guy and Conservative and I guess he figured out that it was stupid to require the mask.

The former president’s supporters insist the medical staff don’t wear masks or protective gear.
prove that. The question is why do they wear them? do you know? I bet you don't!

Yep..
Just look at all the dem politicians demanding you practice social distancing and yet you see them maskless at a party and not practicing social distancing.
Air lines are the biggest joke of them all. They tell you to stay 6 feet apart while in the airport and then they jam you into an aluminum tube with recycled air.
dude, they really know the demofks are stupid and comply to every stupid illogical scenario. Dhey go no brain,

My main curiosity is, "why would she want to disinfect HIS phone? It's not hers and thus makes no sense.
she probably wanted it to wear a mask too. they think they can see dust and bacteria. They be very fking goofy

The quaking fear of this lady was palpable. Hair net over hair, safety glasses, mask and shield. Asked me to sit 6 feet away and then asked if she could disinfect my phone
She got loud when I told her No and not to bother me.
The receptionist came out and nicely moved her to back in a corner where she can shiver with fear in peace. This is what they want us all to become
She is a PATRIOT!!!!!!!!

:thewave:

She was at the dentist. It’s not like it was a leisure activity.
it wasn't her phone and you don't think that odd at all she wanted it wiped down. That's how fked in the head you are. You can't stand human life.

She could be a cancer survivor under going chemo with basically no immunity system right now. Always seem best not to judge till you know the whole story
She could be a fucking nutbag.

DISCLAIMER: You're generally a pretty reasonable guy, tipping BS aside.

Forum List

Back