What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Me and the nut case separated at dentist office

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The quaking fear of this lady was palpable. Hair net over hair, safety glasses, mask and shield. Asked me to sit 6 feet away and then asked if she could disinfect my phone
She got loud when I told her No and not to bother me.
The receptionist came out and nicely moved her to back in a corner where she can shiver with fear in peace. This is what they want us all to become

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The quaking fear of this lady was palpable. Hair net over hair, safety glasses, mask and shield. Asked me to sit 6 feet away and then asked if she could disinfect my phone
The receptionist came out and nicely moved her to back in a corner where she can shiver with fear in peace. This is what they want us all to become

She could be a cancer survivor under going chemo with basically no immunity system right now. Always seem best not to judge till you know the whole story

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She could be a cancer survivor under going chemo with basically no immunity system right now. Always seem best not to judge till you know the whole story
Or she could the model citizen.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Think that one up all by yourself?

miketex

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You shoulda beat her ass!

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was at a store and I was kind of close to this woman in line especially because I was looking at a product near where she was standing waiting for the line to move. She politely said, "aren't we supposed to be social distancing?" and I said "oh sorry" and I backed away.

She's right you know.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Like jesus, this was a made up story.
You are going to have hard time proving either. Everyone has seen these people, and a lot of people talk to Jesus.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I was at a store and I was kind of close to this woman in line especially because I was looking at a product near where she was standing waiting for the line to move. She politely said, "aren't we supposed to be social distancing?" and I said "oh sorry" and I backed away.

She's right you know.
Social distancing is a joke.

westwall

LET'S GO BRANDON!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

In which case she should not be going out into society. I have a friend going through it now and there is a group of us that handle all of her needs. If she needs to go see a doctor she stays in the car until they are ready for her. Then we whisk her in. She is exposed to as few people as possible.

otto105

Gold Member
Reaction score
You are going to have hard time proving either. Everyone has seen these people, and a lot of people talk to Jesus.
I've seen more idiots like Bob Enyart who called themselves in.

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score

A lot of people talk to their dogs...

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Really? Would you rather stand 1 foot away from someone who has covid or 6 feet dumb ass?

Same for the mask. Would you rather I cover my mouth with my hand when I cough or just cough in your stupid face? Then masks work idiot.

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She is hurting herself if she is living that way because of fear propaganda and fairy tales.

Lets pretend the story is not made up and this woman does not have any health issues that make COVID a danger to her....again what business is it of yours or mine how she choose to live as long as she is not hurting anyone else?

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So, when someone is coughing or sneezing you walk up and get close to to them, or do you tend to move away a bit?

If someone in your office tells you they are feeling sick and might have a fever, to you go out of your way to get close to them or just the opposite?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$95.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List