MCU - Good Thing Couldn’t Last - Dropping XMen Name

I am not sad in the least, I enjoy the shit out of you snowflakes on here losing your shit become a woman or someone of color does something.

It is half the entertainment on this forum
No you don’t. Which is why you are having a temper tantrum right now. :)

No you don’t. Which is why you are having a temper tantrum right now. :)

Sort of a shame you cannot tell when you are being mocked, but I guess in your case it is a self-defense mechanism.

Sort of a shame you cannot tell when you are being mocked, but I guess in your case it is a self-defense mechanism.
Naw…your stomping your feet because comic book fans are rejecting the woke agenda. You already gave yourself away playing the “ bigot” card. Nice try though.

Naw…your stomping your feet because comic book fans are rejecting the woke agenda. You already gave yourself away playing the “ bigot” card. Nice try though.

My only agenda is to use you all for entertainment.

By the way, here are comic books sales for the last 10 years....not much of a rejection you moron.

1658623161640.png

Hint hint…

Manga and children's graphic novels ( ie scholastic book club/fair books).

So? Hopefully if enough people overeact they will stop doing this shit.
why would they stop doing things that have been part of comics history?......you people all got pissed off about the new Thor movie,yet have no idea of why Jane Foster became a Thor......and yet Thor was still the one kicking most of the ass in that movie...the same Thor that you guys were saying he was being emasculated....there was a reason Jane sought out his hammer.....

You do know all of these are already in the comics and were not made for the MCU....right?
You do know this was done when Marvel went bankrupt and had to sell off characters for scraps! So yes the woke BS killed it then, and will kill it now.

Look how poor Thor 4 is doing and both men and women love Chris Hemsworth and Thor

You do know this was done when Marvel went bankrupt and had to sell off characters for scraps! So yes the woke BS killed it then, and will kill it now.

Look how poor Thor 4 is doing and both men and women love Chris Hemsworth and Thor

Thor 4 is the 6th highest grossing movie for the year and it has only been out for 4 weeks.

I personally loved it, and I've been a huge comic book fan since I was a kid.

My favorite part...

SPOILER ALERT:

Love had nothing to do with Jane Foster.

I want to see a gay Human Torch just to see heads explode.

"Flame on!"

Then he just starts gobbling balls at a rest stop.

Thor 4 is the 6th highest grossing movie for the year and it has only been out for 4 weeks.
Put it in the perspective of MCU movies. Thor 4 is struggling to make $700 mil. Most movies that is a huge successful. For a MCU original and popular character (and actor), anything less then $1 bil is a failure.

The break even point is anywhere between $500-$600 mil, so it made money, but it is not a smash hit and it shows you that MCU has jumped the shark.

Previously you could bank on every MCU movie being a smash hit. Going forward you are going to start seeing these movies struggle to make their budgets back.

Expect with changing the name of the Xmen to be a gigantic rotten egg and mutants maybe going the way of the Inhumans.

My guess is the Director of the XMen is going to be more interested in preaching social justice that the plot becomes incoherent!

Put it in the perspective of MCU movies. Thor 4 is struggling to make $700 mil. Most movies that is a huge successful. For a MCU original and popular character (and actor), anything less then $1 bil is a failure.

The break even point is anywhere between $500-$600 mil, so it made money, but it is not a smash hit and it shows you that MCU has jumped the shark.

Previously you could bank on every MCU movie being a smash hit. Going forward you are going to start seeing these movies struggle to make their budgets back.

Expect with changing the name of the Xmen to be a gigantic rotten egg and mutants maybe going the way of the Inhumans.

My guess is the Director of the XMen is going to be more interested in preaching social justice that the plot becomes incoherent!

its the 2nd highest grossing Thor movie so far.....
https://www.the-numbers.com/users/register

Release
Date
TitleProduction
Budget
Opening
Weekend
Domestic
Box Office
Worldwide
Box Office
Jul 8, 2022Thor: Love and Thunder$250,000,000$144,165,107$301,623,800$662,523,800
Nov 3, 2017Thor: Ragnarok$180,000,000$122,744,989$315,058,289$850,482,778
Nov 8, 2013Thor: The Dark World$150,000,000$85,737,841$206,362,140$644,602,516
May 6, 2011Thor$150,000,000$65,723,338$181,030,624$449,326,618
Averages$182,500,000$104,592,819$251,018,713$651,733,928
Totals4$730,000,000$1,004,074,853$2,606,935,712

Forum List

Back