mcmichaels charged with hate crime on the arbery case, new trial coming

Trespassing, and he had stolen from other neighbors before.
Post the other neighbors he had stolen from, I guess a lie doesn't care who tells it.
He also attacked the guys that called the police. If someone is going to murder a random black jogger, why would they call the police beforehand and record it?
Because they thought that would be their cover to get away with it and it almost worked. Too bad the State stepped in.

just people making whites a n example.
Question is whether or not you racist whites learned the lesson? I'm going to guess at least one of you eventually gets convicted of a hate crime yourselves with your comments here being used as evidence of your racism.

And when the Black LIES Matter protest goes riot you will be with the mob looting a Target store
Maybe, but unlike you clowns if I did I wouldn't be convicted because I wouldn't be leaving all this evidence behind online like you dipshits. 😄

Maybe, but unlike you clowns if I did I wouldn't be convicted because I wouldn't be leaving all this evidence behind online like you dipshits. 😄
The “evidence” is only in the twisted brain of guilt-ridden white libs

but I concede with the successful double jeapordy prosecution of three white men liberals have demonstrated the power to punish anyone who disagrees with them

The “evidence” is only in the twisted brain of guilt-ridden white libs

but I concede with the successful double jeapordy prosecution of three white men liberals have demonstrated the power to punish anyone who disagrees with them
That's right. I suggest you cucks start acting appropriately. 😄

Trying people twice for the same act is an unconstitutional abuse of their civil rights
If that were true then facing multiple different charges for the same act would be unconstitutional, but it isn’t.

Forum List

Back