Asian Woman fatally stabbed inside NYC apartment by black man after being followed

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

A woman was stabbed to death inside her Chinatown apartment early Sunday after her alleged killer followed her home — and her final moments were caught on chilling surveillance footage.

Video obtained by The Post shows the suspect tailing the 35-year-old victim, Christina Yuna Lee, on the street as she enters her Chrystie Street apartment building, following close behind as she opens the front door and strolls into the hallway.

Minutes later, a neighbor across the hallway from the victim’s sixth-floor apartment at 111 Chrystie St. called 911 around 4:30 a.m. after hearing her screams during the brutal stabbing, law enforcement sources said.

Another "catch and released" criminal "steps up his game" and kills a innocent. My surprised face. 😐

And here again is an example of how we can always reliably ferret out the racists.

They are the ones who will bring down their wrath on all black people instead of condemning all black people.

It never really changes but exposing it could maybe bring about some small change through humiliation of racists. Considering that maybe some 'could' be humiliated?

And here again is an example of how we can always reliably ferret out the racists.

They are the ones who will bring down their wrath on all black people instead of condemning all black people.

It never really changes but exposing it could maybe bring about some small change through humiliation of racists. Considering that maybe some 'could' be humiliated?
Meh, unlike your MSM/leftist masters I don't sugar coat things.

A black man with a long as well as recent criminal history followed and then stabbed a Asian woman to death. It was your classic predator/prey scenario.

I guess the MSM could not scratch dirt over this one what with so many witnesses and footage of the animal involved.....I also note that the cops are a lot more forthcoming with the perp's criminal history.

As for if it was a "hate" crime or not, don't care, NY already has laws on the books for murder.

A woman was stabbed to death inside her Chinatown apartment early Sunday after her alleged killer followed her home — and her final moments were caught on chilling surveillance footage.

Video obtained by The Post shows the suspect tailing the 35-year-old victim, Christina Yuna Lee, on the street as she enters her Chrystie Street apartment building, following close behind as she opens the front door and strolls into the hallway.

Minutes later, a neighbor across the hallway from the victim’s sixth-floor apartment at 111 Chrystie St. called 911 around 4:30 a.m. after hearing her screams during the brutal stabbing, law enforcement sources said.

Another "catch and released" criminal "steps up his game" and kills a innocent. My surprised face. 😐
Vermin.

Meh, unlike your MSM/leftist masters I don't sugar coat things.

A black man with a long as well as recent criminal history followed and then stabbed a Asian woman to death. It was your classic predator/prey scenario.

I guess the MSM could not scratch dirt over this one what with so many witnesses and footage of the animal involved.....I also note that the cops are a lot more forthcoming with the perp's criminal history.

As for if it was a "hate" crime or not, don't care, NY already has laws on the books for murder.
I didn't suggest anything of you but Tipsy blew it exactly as I had described it.

I didn't get it in soon enough for him/her.

But it may have squelched others?

And that doesn't fit the category of 'racist'.
It's just as simple as that.

But I suspect that the racists will want to clarify their position and some will.

Some will be shamed and some will take pride in it.

I didn't suggest anything of you but Tipsy blew it exactly as I had described it.

I didn't get it in soon enough for him/her.

But it may have squelched others?
Can't say but given the circumstances/brutality of the murder I can see how it might fit a narrative.....That I'm not too sure is unwarranted myself.

More appalling to me is it's just another example of the folly of "catch and release".....It's a poor practice for fishing and a deadly one on the street.....How many victims have to be chalked-up by those animals before they are locked away for good and all?

Why do you hate Asians you racist.

And that doesn't fit the category of 'racist'.
It's just as simple as that.

But I suspect that the racists will want to clarify their position and some will.

Some will be shamed and some will take pride in it.
Generally, blacks are the most racist demographic in America. They are also the most violent and criminal. But this goes to the socialization dynamics of fatherless homes and the sociocultural infantilization of black people.

I loath white leftists. They are the biggest racists of all.

Can't say but given the circumstances/brutality of the murder I can see how it might fit a narrative.....That I'm not too sure is unwarranted myself.

More appalling to me is it's just another example of the folly of "catch and release".....It's a poor practice for fishing and a deadly one on the street.....How many victims have to be chalked-up by those animals before they are locked away for good and all?
There is that too!

'Those animals' is making reference to those who would commit such a crime. That's how I read your words.

Not suggesting that 'those animals' are all black people.

I'm assuming that you've made your position clear.

If that isn't true then your would be attempting to obfuscate your true feelings and you haven't done that so far.

Generally, blacks are the most racist demographic in America. They are also the most violent and criminal. But this goes to the socialization dynamics of fatherless homes and the sociocultural infantilization of black people.
The racists will always find a way of getting their message across to others in some way that is supposed to hint at denial at the same time.
Tipsy didn't bother hiding it but in fairness wasn't forewarned.

'Those animals' is making reference to those who would commit such a crime. That's how I read your words.

Not suggesting that 'those animals' are all black people.

I'm assuming that you've made your position clear.

If that isn't true then your would be attempting to obfuscate your true feelings and you haven't done that so far.
When they act like a animals then don't be surprised that they get called thus. There's really no way to sugar coat it as it regards urban blacks, the numbers speak for themselves and it's becoming the norm in certain urban areas of the country rather than the exception.

We had a white animal kill two cops in my extended AO a week or so back but that is very much the exception in my AO. He will be removed from our society and unless he's deemed crazy he will get the needle by and by.

That's why I have a lot of respect for the ever growing Hispanic population in my area.....When a animal arises in their community they take care of it themselves either through a ass-beating/then exile or simply "disappearing" them altogether depending on the offence. Problem solved, problem staying solved. ;)

The urban black community needs to self-police like they do but I see no inclination of their willingness to do so, I guess they would rather see more people fall prey to their animals than to get off their "I ain't seen shit" stance.....So be it.

When they act like a animals then don't be surprised that they get called thus.
Any people who act like animals could perhaps be justifiably called animals. I wouldn't; I would choose some other word to describe bad behavioiur, depending on the particular behaviour.
There's really no way to sugar coat it as it regards urban blacks, the numbers speak for themselves and it's becoming the norm in certain urban areas of the country rather than the exception.
I'm not trying to sugar coat anything.
You're trying to say something but I'm pleased to hear that you have said it in a way that allows you personally to legitimately deny any racist feelings. That's fair in my opinion, even though I wouldn't find it necessary to clarify my position. With me it's always going to be blaming an individual of any race or skin colour, as opposed to all people of any chosen skin colour. You appear to be in agreement, still.

Alternately, Tipsy proclaimed her/himself to be a proud racist.

The racists will always find a way of getting their message across to others in some way that is supposed to hint at denial at the same time.
Tipsy didn't bother hiding it but in fairness wasn't forewarned.
Racism is just stupid.

And folks wonder why asians dislike blacks enough to have laws in their countries that blacks consider racist. Um. No. It's called being wary and cautious.

And folks wonder why asians dislike blacks enough to have laws in their countries that blacks consider racist. Um. No. It's called being wary and cautious.
I wasn't aware that was a thing. What laws?

You may want to reread what you wrote. Geez, nice slip there fool.

The level of violence blacks visit on Asians can be nothing less than an intended ethnic cleansing.

Six men were caught and arrested for a combined 177 attacks on elderly Asians. This isn't an accident. Now if it is racist to point out that the assailants are black, tough shit. This is just ONE city. It's repeated in every major city with a significant black population.

Forum List

Back