mcmichaels charged with hate crime on the arbery case, new trial coming

It is fine. Most people think he was targeted because he was black. If they can prove it. They will get Federal time, probably to go along with the state time. It just means a state governor cannot pardon or commute, and they get to walk, scott free of their crime. Other than that, it only really has potential to effect the one that had the possibility of parole. So, it is no loss, just crossing the I(s) and crossing the T(s), so who cares?
It's an abuse. They are in essence tried twice for the same crime---and one is solely emotional murder not actual murder. It's crazy, it's stupid, it's abusive, and it is going to be used to attack any whites that shoot any black criminals which further allows terrorists at the BLM And even antifa to terrorize citizens.

If that were true then facing multiple different charges for the same act would be unconstitutional, but it isn’t.
The state only gets one bite at the apple

they can bring multiple charges - manslaughter and murder for instance - and let the jury decide

but if they fail to get a conviction for murder the state cant retry the defendant a second time for manslaughter

No. I'll still be here laughing when one of you white racists get hung by your own words like the McMichaels. Better watch what you say cuck. 😆
You are just a laughing troll looking to incite anger

but you could get your wish someday about ending free speech

a fascist dictatorship could indeed put citizens in jail for nothing more than having opinions that barnyard animals like you dont approve of

You are just a laughing troll looking to incite anger

but you could get your wish someday about ending free speech

a fascist dictatorship could indeed put citizens in jail for nothing more than having opinions that barnyard animals like you dont approve of
Oh you have the right to say it, we just also have a right to use what you say against you in a Court of law. 😄 Morons...

Are you really confident nothing you've said here could be used to prove you're a racist in a possible hate crime trial? 😆
I stand behind every word I have posted

but with extreme leftwing nuts in charge of the legal process you could convict a ham sandwich of racism

for me the best course is to vote against people like you and keep the race mongers as far away from the levers of power as possible

It's an abuse. They are in essence tried twice for the same crime---and one is solely emotional murder not actual murder. It's crazy, it's stupid, it's abusive, and it is going to be used to attack any whites that shoot any black criminals which further allows terrorists at the BLM And even antifa to terrorize citizens.
So you don't get to hunt Blacks or Asians or Jewish people or others and abuse or kill them just because they are ethnically or religiously different from you. Big deal. You lose nothing. Get over yourself or get over your father and the paranoid way you were raised, or just move on to a place you can hate and abuse people for those reasons freely. There are other continents. Oh, you can still do it, right here, for sure. If you are still filled with that much paranoia and hate, you can still be that way right here. You just have to decide whether it is worth it to you, as you may face trial, to be judged by 12 of your peers, or nullify them in some way. By far, most states along with the Federal Government have a law like this. Perhaps you should temper your actions, bearing this in mind, as it was the intention of the law, that you should.

I stand behind every word I have posted

but with extreme leftwing nuts in charge of the legal process you could convict a ham sandwich of racism

for me the best course is to vote against people like you and keep the race mongers as far away from the levers of power as possible
That's didn't really work out for the McMichaels did it? 😄

The state only gets one bite at the apple

they can bring multiple charges - manslaughter and murder for instance - and let the jury decide

but if they fail to get a conviction for murder the state cant retry the defendant a second time for manslaughter
That isn’t what is happening here though. One is the state, the other is federal. It is no different than facing both criminal and civil trials for the actions.

Blacks murder and maim white people all the time, but rarely, if ever, get charged with it being a hate crime.
But whites regularly get charged with a hate crimes, for even small offenses.
The reason is the government wants the statistics to show that evil white supremest's are running rampant all over the country and victimizing peaceful innocent black people. ... :cool-45:
As per the DOJ, 21% of hate crime offenders are black.

That isn’t what is happening here though. One is the state, the other is federal. It is no different than facing both criminal and civil trials for the actions.

As distasteful as I find agreeing with you, you're correct. This is not a violation of double jeopardy, whatever I might think of hate crime laws.

Forum List

Back