McConnell's Toxic, Partisan Game Has Wasted 10 Days Of Critical Corona Virus Response Time

Every single conservative in this thread has demonstrated they have no actual idea what is going on.

You have just demonstrated that you think "what is going on" means "what I want to tell you to believe". And we actually do know that; we just reject it like every other piece of shit you spew.

The DailyKos is hyperbolic and exaggerated but has some important factual points.

All you guys are doing is focusing on Pelosi and the House proposal which is a complete distraction since it is not being considered as a real alternative. But none of you seems to acknowledge that.

The bill that is going to be passed is currently being negotiated in the Senate. That’s what matters.

With Senate Democrats and the White House about to forge an agreement on a coronavirus package, it's worth revisiting how Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has wasted 10 critical days of Senate time—in the middle of a pandemic—playing a toxic, partisan game.

Let’s start on March 14, when the House passed the first coronavirus stimulus package. The Senate wasn't there to receive the bill, because McConnell had decided he'd rather be in Kentucky, celebrating his achievement of getting an unqualified federal judge onto the bench, alongside unqualified and tainted Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

"It was the greatest achievement of my life"

"DailyKos told me this, so I must take it as gospel! Please, spit on me and throw rotten vegetables, because I'm an idiot!"

Anyone who starts threads on this board about what he read on DailyKos - or anyone who even READS DailyKos to start with - deserves to be mocked and ridiculed.
Insightful as always.

I know shit when I see it lying in front of me. Why do you think I view YOU with such contempt?

Because you view anyone with an alternative opinion as contemptible?

Every single conservative in this thread has demonstrated they have no actual idea what is going on.

You have just demonstrated that you think "what is going on" means "what I want to tell you to believe". And we actually do know that; we just reject it like every other piece of shit you spew.

The DailyKos is hyperbolic and exaggerated but has some important factual points.

All you guys are doing is focusing on Pelosi and the House proposal which is a complete distraction since it is not being considered as a real alternative. But none of you seems to acknowledge that.

The bill that is going to be passed is currently being negotiated in the Senate. That’s what matters.

Yeah, I'm going to suddenly decide to ignore the evidence of my own eyes in favor of the recommendation of the likes of you.

What matters, and what we're focusing on despite your desperate attempts to deflect, is that the Senate was ALREADY negotiating, and Pelosi and Company decided to interfere and delay it in order to try to get unrelated agenda items.

With Senate Democrats and the White House about to forge an agreement on a coronavirus package, it's worth revisiting how Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has wasted 10 critical days of Senate time—in the middle of a pandemic—playing a toxic, partisan game.

Let’s start on March 14, when the House passed the first coronavirus stimulus package. The Senate wasn't there to receive the bill, because McConnell had decided he'd rather be in Kentucky, celebrating his achievement of getting an unqualified federal judge onto the bench, alongside unqualified and tainted Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

"DailyKos told me this, so I must take it as gospel! Please, spit on me and throw rotten vegetables, because I'm an idiot!"

Anyone who starts threads on this board about what he read on DailyKos - or anyone who even READS DailyKos to start with - deserves to be mocked and ridiculed.
Insightful as always.

I know shit when I see it lying in front of me. Why do you think I view YOU with such contempt?

Honey, don't kid yourself. It's not disagreeing with me that makes you contemptible.

Yeah, I'm going to suddenly decide to ignore the evidence of my own eyes in favor of the recommendation of the likes of you.

What matters, and what we're focusing on despite your desperate attempts to deflect, is that the Senate was ALREADY negotiating, and Pelosi and Company decided to interfere and delay it in order to try to get unrelated agenda items.

According to who?

Insightful as always.

Honey, don't kid yourself. It's not disagreeing with me that makes you contemptible.

You really don’t react well to people who challenge you. I suspect there’s some underlying insecurities there.

The Pelosi Crime Family is loading up the coronavirus bill with mountains of garbage:

Laundry List

• Tax credits for solar panels
  • Wind turbines
  • Postal service bailout
  • Portions of the Green New Deal
  • Cap and Trade for the airlines
  • Diversity on corporate boards
  • Collective bargaining
  • Election reform
  • Early voting
  • Same day voter registration

Congress (R&L) squabbling with each other in a national HEALTH emergency?

there should be a law making shit like that an automatic THROWN OUT OF OFFICE offense-

but those worthless sob's write the laws so they would Piss about that too

Senator Schumer through Feb 26 never attended virus briefings according to Senator Barrasso. That’s how concerned he was.

Maybe if the Dims hadn't kept throwing poison pills into the mix. Oh, and both judges were qualified for their positions.
The first is conservitard propaganda, and the second is just laughable. No judges picked by the federalist society are qualified. Every last one of them is an unabashed partisan back, which automatically disqualifies them.

What Pelosi did when she returned from SanFran and tossed 1400 pages of TOTALLY UNRELATED BULLSHIT into the process is NOT gonna be forgotten by the American people.. It was SINISTER, and UNCONSCIONABLE.

Funding for the Kennedy Center.
More Green Raw Deal shit.
Forcing airlines to follow their carbon footprint on each flight.
Money for abortions
Money to bail out Post Office Debt'
A MOUNTAIN of "election meddling" proposals

The list goes on... Expect to LOSE this one you tards... And expect to lose SUPPORT for your shrinking, corrupt, inept party..

You just go right on and defend the indefensible here.. THis is NOT Christmas for Dem wetdreams.. This is people's lives and jobs you're holding hostage....

:death:

According to who?

Um, the entire fucking media that's been reporting on Senate negotiations for weeks, dumbass. What rock were YOU under? No one's been hiding these negotiations from you.

Insightful as always.

You really don’t react well to people who challenge you. I suspect there’s some underlying insecurities there.

You really don't react well to people who don't let you bully them into silence. I suspect there's some underlying stupidity there.

According to who?

Um, the entire fucking media that's been reporting on Senate negotiations for weeks, dumbass. What rock were YOU under? No one's been hiding these negotiations from you.
Great. Then you should have no problem showing me where Pelosi interfered in negotiations to get unrelated agenda items.

Yeah - imagine wanting a CV-19 relief bill to exclude things unrelated to CV-19 relief.
:21:

Insightful as always.

You really don't react well to people who don't let you bully them into silence. I suspect there's some underlying stupidity there.
You got me all wrong. I want nothing more than to see you explain why you think what you think. I’ll do the same if you want.

But I will also point out where I think you're mistaken. Can you handle that?

According to who?

Great. Then you should have no problem showing me where Pelosi interfered in negotiations to get unrelated agenda items.

March 16, the House passes HR 6102 unanimously.

March 18, the Senate passes it 90-8. McConnell makes this statement: “This is a time for urgent bipartisan action, and in this case, I do not believe we should let perfection be the enemy of something that will help even a subset of workers."

March 19, McConnell introduces S. 3548, and Democrats and Republicans enter negotiations.

March 21, Chuck Schumer makes this statement: "We're having good bipartisan agreements. The initial bill Leader McConnell put in didn't have any Democratic input and we were worried they would just try to put it on the floor and not consult Speaker Pelosi because the House still has to pass this. But actually to my delight and surprise there has been a great deal of bipartisan cooperation thus far. "

March 22, Pelosi swans back from her vacation and "pauses" the negotiations, saying the House will continue writing its own bill.

And she presents a 1400 page wishlist of things that have nothing to do with the coronavirus. Unless you want to pretend that never happened and you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Now, you should have no problem showing me where you made any fucking effort at all to know what was going on beyond your talking points and then demanding that I spoonfeed you the news, right?

Forum List

Back