McConnell's Toxic, Partisan Game Has Wasted 10 Days Of Critical Corona Virus Response Time

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
With Senate Democrats and the White House about to forge an agreement on a coronavirus package, it's worth revisiting how Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has wasted 10 critical days of Senate time—in the middle of a pandemic—playing a toxic, partisan game.

Let’s start on March 14, when the House passed the first coronavirus stimulus package. The Senate wasn't there to receive the bill, because McConnell had decided he'd rather be in Kentucky, celebrating his achievement of getting an unqualified federal judge onto the bench, alongside unqualified and tainted Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

"It was the greatest achievement of my life"

With Senate Democrats and the White House about to forge an agreement on a coronavirus package, it's worth revisiting how Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has wasted 10 critical days of Senate time—in the middle of a pandemic—playing a toxic, partisan game.

Let’s start on March 14, when the House passed the first coronavirus stimulus package. The Senate wasn't there to receive the bill, because McConnell had decided he'd rather be in Kentucky, celebrating his achievement of getting an unqualified federal judge onto the bench, alongside unqualified and tainted Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

I guess nobody told you the bill was loaded with bullshit.

But, it's not like you care.

Your TDS has the best of you now that people like what Trump is doing and he is going to get your vulnerable ass back into the workforce.

Maybe if the Dims hadn't kept throwing poison pills into the mix. Oh, and both judges were qualified for their positions.
The first is conservitard propaganda, and the second is just laughable. No judges picked by the federalist society are qualified. Every last one of them is an unabashed partisan back, which automatically disqualifies them.

It was NOT a corona stimulus package. IT was pork to the Democrat's favorite agenda with some moderate money for the people.

You sir, are a liar. The Pelosi bill was worthless. McConnel's bill actually addresses those who are being impacted by this thing. So, we see then that it has been the usual suspects, Schumer and Pelosi, who have been playing toxic games.

Maybe if the Dims hadn't kept throwing poison pills into the mix. Oh, and both judges were qualified for their positions.
The first is conservitard propaganda, and the second is just laughable. No judges picked by the federalist society are qualified. Every last one of them is an unabashed partisan back, which automatically disqualifies them.
Wrong and Wrong.

"DailyKos told me this, so I must take it as gospel! Please, spit on me and throw rotten vegetables, because I'm an idiot!"

Anyone who starts threads on this board about what he read on DailyKos - or anyone who even READS DailyKos to start with - deserves to be mocked and ridiculed.

1585091322769.png

This is a joke, right?

elections, included, airline emissions included, unions included, post office debt included, arts funding, noaa, nasa, the Supreme Court increased salary for a year, minority businesses preference,$1 billion in reimbursement to laboratories which would violate protections for healthcare spending laid out in the Hyde Amendment, permanent sick leave for all businesses, $15 minimum wage, wind and solar panel company tax credits, foreign aid, agricultural marketing fund, extra salaries for all major fed depts, legal indigent services, etc, etc, etc

Congressional Dimms NEED to be charged with SEDITION and perp walked out of the Capitol!!!
On the other side of the Capitol, Speaker Nancy Pelosi was also projecting confidence that a deal could be clinched on Tuesday. Pelosi, who is working from Washington while the vast majority of the House remains in their districts for recess, said she hopes to get unanimous consent on the bill — an agreement that would not only allow swift passage, but would also keep worried lawmakers away from the Capitol, where the virus has started spreading.

“I think there is real optimism that we could get something done in the next few hours,”

Democrats have, as usual, turned the crisis into serving their agenda.

Serving their agenda is much more important than serving the American people. 1400 page bill... what in the fuck?

Good to see the uneducated, uninformed willing to comment.

"DailyKos told me this, so I must take it as gospel! Please, spit on me and throw rotten vegetables, because I'm an idiot!"

Anyone who starts threads on this board about what he read on DailyKos - or anyone who even READS DailyKos to start with - deserves to be mocked and ridiculed.
Insightful as always.

Good to see the uneducated, uninformed willing to comment.

Some things never change.

Insightful as always.

I know shit when I see it lying in front of me. Why do you think I view YOU with such contempt?

Forum List

Back