McConnell's Toxic, Partisan Game Has Wasted 10 Days Of Critical Corona Virus Response Time

Maybe if the Dims hadn't kept throwing poison pills into the mix. Oh, and both judges were qualified for their positions.
The first is conservitard propaganda, and the second is just laughable. No judges picked by the federalist society are qualified. Every last one of them is an unabashed partisan back, which automatically disqualifies them.

What Pelosi did when she returned from SanFran and tossed 1400 pages of TOTALLY UNRELATED BULLSHIT into the process is NOT gonna be forgotten by the American people.. It was SINISTER, and UNCONSCIONABLE.

Funding for the Kennedy Center.
More Green Raw Deal shit.
Forcing airlines to follow their carbon footprint on each flight.
Money for abortions
Money to bail out Post Office Debt'
A MOUNTAIN of "election meddling" proposals

The list goes on... Expect to LOSE this one you tards... And expect to lose SUPPORT for your shrinking, corrupt, inept party..

You just go right on and defend the indefensible here.. THis is NOT Christmas for Dem wetdreams.. This is people's lives and jobs you're holding hostage....

:death:
Link?

Not some breightbart "news" crap either.

WTF???? Where you GET your news anyway??? 1400 pages of Demo ejaculation.. INCLUDING DICTATING our election process.. From a party that is KNOWN for disenfranching voters and couldn't run a caucus in 2 states....

Can't help ya bro... You've been treated like SHIT by whatever bad media you're consuming...

U do the rest.. 1400 pages of SHITTING ON the American people scared, sick, and worried..

You're LOSING THIS ONE bro... And your party is gonna lose EVEN MORE loyalty and support...
Because Mitch McConnell, a known liar and partisan back, says so?

Let's see some evidence. I ain't taking his word for it, and town hall is exactly the kinda crap a meant when I said "no breightbart "news" crap".

Here I went out of my way to CURE your ignorance of this news... Did you read the links?

You think your party should be EXTORTING all the sick and scared people in this people in this country to PACK ALL THERE fantasy agenda into a COVID relief package???

You believe this is gonna go over GREAT on Main Street America????

Don't bother answering.. Enjoy your ignorance and the smoke and flames from your dying party....
That’s not what’s happening. Dems have negotiated to improve oversight in how half a trillion of taxpayer money is spent.

Good lord, with these sums of money, you’d think we’d want to take a little time to get it at least a little right.

With Senate Democrats and the White House about to forge an agreement on a coronavirus package, it's worth revisiting how Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has wasted 10 critical days of Senate time—in the middle of a pandemic—playing a toxic, partisan game.

Let’s start on March 14, when the House passed the first coronavirus stimulus package. The Senate wasn't there to receive the bill, because McConnell had decided he'd rather be in Kentucky, celebrating his achievement of getting an unqualified federal judge onto the bench, alongside unqualified and tainted Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

"It was the greatest achievement of my life"

The Pelosi Crime Family is loading up the coronavirus bill with mountains of garbage:

Laundry List

• Tax credits for solar panels
  • Wind turbines
  • Postal service bailout
  • Portions of the Green New Deal
  • Cap and Trade for the airlines
  • Diversity on corporate boards
  • Collective bargaining
  • Election reform
  • Early voting
  • Same day voter registration

Lew Rockwell - As in ... SERIOUS/ REALLY? :D

Lew Rockwell - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Libertarian - Fake News - Not Credible
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

• Overall, we rate Lew Rockwell Questionable based on Extreme Right Bias, promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories and pseudoscience.

Every single conservative in this thread has demonstrated they have no actual idea what is going on.

You have just demonstrated that you think "what is going on" means "what I want to tell you to believe". And we actually do know that; we just reject it like every other piece of shit you spew.

The DailyKos is hyperbolic and exaggerated but has some important factual points.

All you guys are doing is focusing on Pelosi and the House proposal which is a complete distraction since it is not being considered as a real alternative. But none of you seems to acknowledge that.

The bill that is going to be passed is currently being negotiated in the Senate. That’s what matters.

Yeah, I'm going to suddenly decide to ignore the evidence of my own eyes in favor of the recommendation of the likes of you.

What matters, and what we're focusing on despite your desperate attempts to deflect, is that the Senate was ALREADY negotiating, and Pelosi and Company decided to interfere and delay it in order to try to get unrelated agenda items.

According to who?

Um, the entire fucking media that's been reporting on Senate negotiations for weeks, dumbass. What rock were YOU under? No one's been hiding these negotiations from you.
Great. Then you should have no problem showing me where Pelosi interfered in negotiations to get unrelated agenda items.

March 16, the House passes HR 6102 unanimously.

March 18, the Senate passes it 90-8. McConnell makes this statement: “This is a time for urgent bipartisan action, and in this case, I do not believe we should let perfection be the enemy of something that will help even a subset of workers."

March 19, McConnell introduces S. 3548, and Democrats and Republicans enter negotiations.

March 21, Chuck Schumer makes this statement: "We're having good bipartisan agreements. The initial bill Leader McConnell put in didn't have any Democratic input and we were worried they would just try to put it on the floor and not consult Speaker Pelosi because the House still has to pass this. But actually to my delight and surprise there has been a great deal of bipartisan cooperation thus far. "

March 22, Pelosi swans back from her vacation and "pauses" the negotiations, saying the House will continue writing its own bill.

And she presents a 1400 page wishlist of things that have nothing to do with the coronavirus. Unless you want to pretend that never happened and you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Now,
Every single conservative in this thread has demonstrated they have no actual idea what is going on.

You have just demonstrated that you think "what is going on" means "what I want to tell you to believe". And we actually do know that; we just reject it like every other piece of shit you spew.

The DailyKos is hyperbolic and exaggerated but has some important factual points.

All you guys are doing is focusing on Pelosi and the House proposal which is a complete distraction since it is not being considered as a real alternative. But none of you seems to acknowledge that.

The bill that is going to be passed is currently being negotiated in the Senate. That’s what matters.

Yeah, I'm going to suddenly decide to ignore the evidence of my own eyes in favor of the recommendation of the likes of you.

What matters, and what we're focusing on despite your desperate attempts to deflect, is that the Senate was ALREADY negotiating, and Pelosi and Company decided to interfere and delay it in order to try to get unrelated agenda items.

According to who?

Um, the entire fucking media that's been reporting on Senate negotiations for weeks, dumbass. What rock were YOU under? No one's been hiding these negotiations from you.
Great. Then you should have no problem showing me where Pelosi interfered in negotiations to get unrelated agenda items.

March 18, the Senate passes it 90-8. McConnell makes this statement: “This is a time for urgent bipartisan action, and in this case, I do not believe we should let perfection be the enemy of something that will help even a subset of workers."

March 19, McConnell introduces S. 3548, and Democrats and Republicans enter negotiations.

March 21, Chuck Schumer makes this statement: "We're having good bipartisan agreements. The initial bill Leader McConnell put in didn't have any Democratic input and we were worried they would just try to put it on the floor and not consult Speaker Pelosi because the House still has to pass this. But actually to my delight and surprise there has been a great deal of bipartisan cooperation thus far. "

March 22, Pelosi swans back from her vacation and "pauses" the negotiations, saying the House will continue writing its own bill.

And she presents a 1400 page wishlist of things that have nothing to do with the coronavirus. Unless you want to pretend that never happened and you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Now, you should have no problem showing me where you made any fucking effort at all to know what was going on beyond your talking points and then demanding that I spoonfeed you the news, right?

you should have no problem showing me where you made any fucking effort at all to know what was going on beyond your talking points and then demanding that I spoonfeed you the news, right?

I

According to who?

Now, you should have no problem showing me where you made any fucking effort at all to know what was going on beyond your talking points and then demanding that I spoonfeed you the news, right?

Thank you for posting it. I take issue with the Politico piece saying Pelosi put a “pause” in negotiations.

The article seems to contradict itself because it also says this:
“Despite saying the House would move ahead on its own, Pelosi also continued to engage in bipartisan negotiations on the Senate bill Sunday afternoon, according to a source.

Senior House Democrats have been working on dual tracks for days — simultaneously drafting language for their own bill while also conferring with Senate Democrats on what they’d like to see in the McConnell-Schumer proposal.”

So tell me how there was a pause in negotiations that never actually stopped?

Nancy was actually WORKING whilst Moscow Mitch was grifting and choking the chicken in Kentucky..

Maybe if the Dims hadn't kept throwing poison pills into the mix. Oh, and both judges were qualified for their positions.
The first is conservitard propaganda, and the second is just laughable. No judges picked by the federalist society are qualified. Every last one of them is an unabashed partisan back, which automatically disqualifies them.

What Pelosi did when she returned from SanFran and tossed 1400 pages of TOTALLY UNRELATED BULLSHIT into the process is NOT gonna be forgotten by the American people.. It was SINISTER, and UNCONSCIONABLE.

Money for abortions

The list goes on... Expect to LOSE this one you tards... And expect to lose SUPPORT for your shrinking, corrupt, inept party..

You just go right on and defend the indefensible here.. THis is NOT Christmas for Dem wetdreams.. This is people's lives and jobs you're holding hostage....

Link?

WTF???? Where you GET your news anyway??? 1400 pages of Demo ejaculation.. INCLUDING DICTATING our election process.. From a party that is KNOWN for disenfranching voters and couldn't run a caucus in 2 states....

Can't help ya bro... You've been treated like SHIT by whatever bad media you're consuming...

U do the rest.. 1400 pages of SHITTING ON the American people scared, sick, and worried..

You're LOSING THIS ONE bro... And your party is gonna lose EVEN MORE loyalty and support...

Let's see some evidence. I ain't taking his word for it, and town hall is exactly the kinda crap a meant when I said "no breightbart "news" crap".

You're a weak ass dishonest whimp... You REFUSE the truth when it's in front of you... Did you read the ABCNEWS link? No you didn't.. You're here to just vent and rage. No matter.. You'll be politically homeless as I am come November if you don't start DEFENDING yourself with some actual news and information...

You need to focus and work to fix your OWN party first... THey are the ones taking advantage of the largest crisis in this nation in your lifetime....

According to who?

Evidently we're trying to educate morons here about how their party is holding the nation hostage with that 1400 page Nancy Pelosi DNC gift list.. When they aren't reading a POLITICO LINK because their heads might explode, it's probably time to find others to discuss with... Just sayin''...

With Senate Democrats and the White House about to forge an agreement on a coronavirus package, it's worth revisiting how Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has wasted 10 critical days of Senate time—in the middle of a pandemic—playing a toxic, partisan game.

Let’s start on March 14, when the House passed the first coronavirus stimulus package. The Senate wasn't there to receive the bill, because McConnell had decided he'd rather be in Kentucky, celebrating his achievement of getting an unqualified federal judge onto the bench, alongside unqualified and tainted Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

"It was the greatest achievement of my life"
Demoncraps are the blame.

According to who?

Now,

According to who?

you should have no problem showing me where you made any fucking effort at all to know what was going on beyond your talking points and then demanding that I spoonfeed you the news, right?

I

According to who?

Thank you for posting it. I take issue with the Politico piece saying Pelosi put a “pause” in negotiations.

“Despite saying the House would move ahead on its own, Pelosi also continued to engage in bipartisan negotiations on the Senate bill Sunday afternoon, according to a source.

Senior House Democrats have been working on dual tracks for days — simultaneously drafting language for their own bill while also conferring with Senate Democrats on what they’d like to see in the McConnell-Schumer proposal.”

Nancy was actually WORKING whilst Moscow Mitch was grifting and choking the chicken in Kentucky..

Did you NOT read the post directly ABOVE YOURS? Nancy returned "from vacation" Sunday night THIS WEEK?? Is the problem that you partisan warriors just don't READ or research anything? To repeat fallacies when the facts are in plain sight is either mental issues or belligerence...,

According to who?

Now,

According to who?

I

According to who?

Did you NOT read the post directly ABOVE YOURS? Nancy returned "from vacation" Sunday night THIS WEEK?? Is the problem that you partisan warriors just don't READ or research anything? To repeat fallacies when the facts are in plain sight is either mental issues or belligerence...,
With all due respect these "people" don't want to hear the truth, they want to keep spewing lies 24/7 in a last ditch effort to get Donald Trump. if they can't they will destroy the country, like they are doing now.

According to who?

Now,

According to who?

I

According to who?

No one said the two sides completely stopped talking to each other. If you hadn't selectively paraphrased, you would have the rest of the paragraph:

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi is hitting pause on bipartisan negotiations on a $1.6 trillion-plus emergency package in the Senate, saying the House will forge ahead with its own bill to address coronavirus after congressional leaders failed to reach a deal earlier Sunday."

Pretty obviously, what she "paused" was negotiations on the proposed bill, because she wanted a bill with lots of pork, which was the subject of her "negotiations" after that point.

If there was no stoppage of negotiations, it’s unclear to me what was meant by “pause”.

The media reports indicated that the sticking points of the negotiations was over oversight, not pork.

“One key holdup appears to still be roughly $500 billion in funds for loans and loan guarantees for distressed companies, states and localities without enough guidelines or oversight to satisfy Democrats. They want to ensure that any bailout for large companies will primarily benefit workers. But pushback from Democrats has centered on not only the substance of the legislation, but on the process that Republicans used to come up with it as well, arguing that they were locked out of negotiations at the start.”

Feel free to show me how the completed Senate bill differs in regards to the loan oversight, then, rather than blindly parroting your talking points at me.

Fact is, whatever water the media carries for the Democrats, the big differences between the bill before and after Pelosi's obstruction are all in the area of her agenda wishlist. Her separately-written Democrat proposal included non-related bullshit like arts funding; the new bill "coincidentally" contains $100 million for the NEA and the JFK Center for the Arts. Should I even ask you to explain what that has to do with coronavirus or its economic impact on the country?

This was a good article explaining the current state of affairs, which seems a little more chaotic than earlier stories.

Hell, they haven’t even finished writing it and there appear to be some pretty egregious drafting errors.

So I can’t point towards specific text that doesn’t exist yet, but increased oversight was agreed upon at the request of Democrats.

“As the bill was coming together in the final days, Democrats fought to make numerous changes. For example, the White House and Republicans agreed to allow an oversight board and create a Treasury Department special inspector general for pandemic recovery to scrutinize the lending decisions and detect abusive or fraudulent behavior.”

Fact is, whatever water the media carries for the Democrats, the big differences between the bill before and after Pelosi's obstruction are all in the area of her agenda wishlist.

Can you show me where that’s the case? Remember, we are talking about the Senate bill, not the House bill.

Yeah, because Schumer and Pelosi aren't butt-buddies and the Dems between the two houses never collaborate and work together.

Money for abortions

Link?

How about YOU start showing some proof that Pelosi's motivations were pure as the driven snow, instead of firing off questions and demanding answers, Torquemada? What the fuck made you think YOU were suddenly Lord High Arbiter to whom people have to defend themselves?

According to who?

Now,

According to who?

I

According to who?

No one said the two sides completely stopped talking to each other. If you hadn't selectively paraphrased, you would have the rest of the paragraph:

"Speaker Nancy Pelosi is hitting pause on bipartisan negotiations on a $1.6 trillion-plus emergency package in the Senate, saying the House will forge ahead with its own bill to address coronavirus after congressional leaders failed to reach a deal earlier Sunday."

Pretty obviously, what she "paused" was negotiations on the proposed bill, because she wanted a bill with lots of pork, which was the subject of her "negotiations" after that point.

If there was no stoppage of negotiations, it’s unclear to me what was meant by “pause”.

The media reports indicated that the sticking points of the negotiations was over oversight, not pork.

“One key holdup appears to still be roughly $500 billion in funds for loans and loan guarantees for distressed companies, states and localities without enough guidelines or oversight to satisfy Democrats. They want to ensure that any bailout for large companies will primarily benefit workers. But pushback from Democrats has centered on not only the substance of the legislation, but on the process that Republicans used to come up with it as well, arguing that they were locked out of negotiations at the start.”

Feel free to show me how the completed Senate bill differs in regards to the loan oversight, then, rather than blindly parroting your talking points at me.

Fact is, whatever water the media carries for the Democrats, the big differences between the bill before and after Pelosi's obstruction are all in the area of her agenda wishlist. Her separately-written Democrat proposal included non-related bullshit like arts funding; the new bill "coincidentally" contains $100 million for the NEA and the JFK Center for the Arts. Should I even ask you to explain what that has to do with coronavirus or its economic impact on the country?

This was a good article explaining the current state of affairs, which seems a little more chaotic than earlier stories.

Hell, they haven’t even finished writing it and there appear to be some pretty egregious drafting errors.

So I can’t point towards specific text that doesn’t exist yet, but increased oversight was agreed upon at the request of Democrats.

“As the bill was coming together in the final days, Democrats fought to make numerous changes. For example, the White House and Republicans agreed to allow an oversight board and create a Treasury Department special inspector general for pandemic recovery to scrutinize the lending decisions and detect abusive or fraudulent behavior.”

Fact is, whatever water the media carries for the Democrats, the big differences between the bill before and after Pelosi's obstruction are all in the area of her agenda wishlist.

Can you show me where that’s the case? Remember, we are talking about the Senate bill, not the House bill.

Yeah, because Schumer and Pelosi aren't butt-buddies and the Dems between the two houses never collaborate and work together.

Should I therefore assume you are making an assumption without a reference or factual basis?

Money for abortions

Link?

Here I went out of my way to CURE your ignorance of this news... Did you read the links?

You think your party should be EXTORTING all the sick and scared people in this people in this country to PACK ALL THERE fantasy agenda into a COVID relief package???

Don't bother answering.. Enjoy your ignorance and the smoke and flames from your dying party....
That’s not what’s happening. Dems have negotiated to improve oversight in how half a trillion of taxpayer money is spent.

Good lord, with these sums of money, you’d think we’d want to take a little time to get it at least a little right.

Show me proof of this "negotiation to improve oversight". In fact, show me proof - beyond the media blindly parroting Pelosi's talking points, thank you - that that's even what she wanted. Because I can show you Pelosi herself SAYING her big concerns were parts of her little wish list.

Pelosi said that “everything we’re suggesting just relates to COVID-19.”

She added, “I do think that there is a whole concern in our country that if we’re giving tens of billions of dollars to the airlines that we could at least have a shared value about what happens to the environment."

So there's your "Hey, let's sneak in emission controls, because THAT'S going to help with the virus."

According to who?

Now,

According to who?

I

According to who?

Should I therefore assume you are making an assumption without a reference or factual basis?

If you want to tell the whole world you're pigshit-stupid enough to think that members of the Democrat Party in DC never talk to each other or work together, you go right on with yourself.

According to who?

Now,

According to who?

I

According to who?

If you want to tell the whole world you're pigshit-stupid enough to think that members of the Democrat Party in DC never talk to each other or work together, you go right on with yourself.

You made a factual claim that the big differences in the bill before and after Pelosi's "obstruction" were all in the area of her "agenda wishlist".

I'm just asking for you to demonstrate that's the case because I have been reading on it a lot and have not seen that reported in any media. Sorry if I don't just take your word for it. I've been giving you sources to back up what I've claimed. You've done so yourself in previous posts and I've done so as well. I'm just trying to keep a good thing going without resorting to name calling.

Money for abortions

Link?

Show me proof of this "negotiation to improve oversight". In fact, show me proof - beyond the media blindly parroting Pelosi's talking points, thank you - that that's even what she wanted. Because I can show you Pelosi herself SAYING her big concerns were parts of her little wish list.

Pelosi said that “everything we’re suggesting just relates to COVID-19.”

She added, “I do think that there is a whole concern in our country that if we’re giving tens of billions of dollars to the airlines that we could at least have a shared value about what happens to the environment."

So there's your "Hey, let's sneak in emission controls, because THAT'S going to help with the virus."
Haven't I already provided you with such a source? It's all over the media reporting on the topic.

Here's one of many, many sources.

"As the bill was coming together in the final days, Democrats fought to make numerous changes. For example, the White House and Republicans agreed to allow an oversight board and create a Treasury Department special inspector general for pandemic recovery to scrutinize the lending decisions and detect abusive or fraudulent behavior. "

Actually you should read the whole thing. Apparently some of these carveouts did make it to the final bill, such as money for the Kennedy Center, which I was not aware of until just now. Now, before you get upset about Pelosi including them, they have the approval and support of Trump himself:

Although Republicans have been attacking the inclusion of funding for the Kennedy Center, Trump said he personally approved it, saying, “the Kennedy Center has suffered greatly.” Trump noted that it started out as a Democratic request, adding, “You know, it works that way. The Democrats have treated us fairly. I really believe that we’ve had a very good back and forth. And I say that with respect to Chuck Schumer.”

Now, before you get too upset. Not all the pork in the bill was for Democrats either. Want to tell me what abstinance education has to do with COVID?

Text of the bill released Wednesday morning, which is not yet final, would extend a program that gives grants to states that agree to promote abstinence-only sexual education. The program is set to expire in May, and would be extended through November by the coronavirus relief package.

Fascinating stuff. I learned something today. Thanks! Have a good night.

Every one of the judges the so-called Democrats want on the bench are partisan hacks who ignore the Constitution when making decisions and make up new laws of their own via their rulings.

Money for abortions

Link?

Apparently you're only reading toxic filtered news... Because ALL the other stuff folks have been telling you that PELOSI stuffed in there are THERE... INCLUDING several programs on "election reform" that is like giving the fox the keys to henhouse... Apparently YOU don't want to know how much SHIT the Dems are demanding for RANSOM....

Forum List

Back