McConnell did not object to FBI probe of Trump

The Gang of eight, which includes Mitch McConnell, was briefed about the FBI investigation of Donald Trump as a possible Putin puppet and raised no objection:
McCabe: No one in 'Gang of Eight' objected to FBI probe into Trump

This undermines criticism of the probe.
Just because McCabe said so doesn't make it true. He was fired for lying and he's under investigation by a grand jury right now. He's a known liar.

Yep. If it weren't true, don't you think we'd have heard from Ryan, McConnell, Nunes, or Burr by now?

Oh, and... need I point out that a devoted Trumpleton calling anyone a "known liar" would reduce irony meters world-wide to smoldering heaps of aluminum, copper and plastic?

Brennan briefed the Intel Community Report (ICR) that was based on the Russian-authored debunked dossier to Congress, conning Congress that there was reason (a potential crime and evidence) to investigate, which we now know was / is a lie.

The traitors sold a lie to Congress.

This is not new infornation / news.

So why are the snowflakes trying to spin this as a new revelation that somehow justifies / legitimizes the conspiratorial coup initiated by the traitors?

Brennan briefed the Intel Community Report (ICR) that was based on the Russian-authored debunked dossier to Congress, conning Congress that there was reason (a potential crime and evidence) to investigate, which we now know was / is a lie.

So why are the snowflakes trying to spin this as a new revelation that somehow justifies / legitimizes the conspiratorial coup initiated by the traitors?

You seem to think the entire investigation is based on that one source. That's just dumb.

The Gang of eight, which includes Mitch McConnell, was briefed about the FBI investigation of Donald Trump as a possible Putin puppet and raised no objection:

Just because McCabe said so doesn't make it true. He was fired for lying and he's under investigation by a grand jury right now. He's a known liar.

You mean lacked candor, of which he denies. What other dishonest statements did he make??

Now if you want a liar look no further than Trump, Manafort, Stone, etc. I forgot Trump Jr and Kushner, Sara, and Sean Spicer, and most likely Pence.

So now what happens to all of them that lied through their teeth to the FBI. Trump tries to get rid of the FBI agents they lied to.

It was a political hack job.

Last edited:

You seem to think the entire investigation is based on that one source. That's just dumb.
I am not going by MY say-so. I am going by McCabe's own testimony.

McCabe himself, under oath before Congress, testified that without the dossier there would have been no FISA Warrants granted....and we ALL know now the dossier was Russian-authored and debunked ... 'unreliable', which Ohr testified he told the DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI before those agencies used the dossier illegally.

McCabe is on his book and 'Keep My Ass Out Of Prison' promotional tour, and he is saying a lot of crap...WHILE NOT UNDER OATH.

He hopes most Americans are stupid enough to forget his own testimony...

He hopes most Americans are stupid enough to forget the US IG recommended him for indictment enough evidence of crime was found against him...

He hopes most Americans are stupid enough to forget Bruce Ohr's testimony exposing his criminal part in the coup attempt...

He hopes most Americans are stupid enough to forget Comey threw him under the bus by claiming McCabe leaked...

He hopes most Americans are stupid enough to forget that his own book and in his own interview he himself exposed / confirmed the coup attempt...

And snowflakes are all too eager to forget all of that and to buy what he is saying now ... When he is NOT under oath.

Of course he wanted the probe.

Not because it has any validity.

Mitch was hoping to continue doing nothing. He was banking on Hillary as president so he could continue getting votes and doing JACK SHIT.

Trump ruined his vacation.

I am not going by MY say-so. I am going by McCabe's own testimony.

McCabe himself, under oath before Congress, testified that without the dossier there would have been no FISA Warrants granted....and we ALL know now the dossier was Russian-authored and debunked ... 'unreliable', which Ohr testified he told the DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI before those agencies used the dossier illegally.

Credible link?

What's "dumb", Bulldog is still believing that the investigation WASN'T based on that one made up source! In case you haven't noticed, Robert Mueller and his merry band of Clinton supporters have investigated the Trump campaign for over two years now and they've come up with ZERO evidence of "collusion" between Trump and Russians! So what WAS that investigation based on?

What's "dumb", Bulldog is still believing that the investigation WASN'T based on that one made up source! In case you haven't noticed, Robert Mueller and his merry band of Clinton supporters have investigated the Trump campaign for over two years now and they've come up with ZERO evidence of "collusion" between Trump and Russians! So what WAS that investigation based on?

Then it should be really easy for you to give a credible link that says the entire investigation was based on that one document, right?

Then it should be really easy for you to give a credible link that says the entire investigation was based on that one document, right?

McCabe himself testified under oath that he didn't believe the investigation would have taken place if it weren't for the "dossiers", Bulldog! What more of a credible "link" would you need?

McCabe himself testified under oath that he didn't believe the investigation would have taken place if it weren't for the "dossiers", Bulldog! What more of a credible "link" would you need?

Something more than your word. Perhaps a credible quote from his remarks that actually says what you claim.

You mean lacked candor, of which he denies. What other dishonest statements did he make??

Now if you want a liar look no further than Trump, Manafort, Stone, etc. I forgot Trump Jr and Kushner, Sara, and Sean Spicer, and most likely Pence.

So now what happens to all of them that lied through their teeth to the FBI. Trump tries to get rid of the FBI agents they lied to.

An antisemite says what? I want To respond to this post but it is incoherent. Please repost when you are sober. Thank you.

Something more than your word. Perhaps a credible quote from his remarks that actually says what you claim.
As you already know, I have posted the appropriate links, quotes, articles etc... NUMEROUS times, usually every time one of you snowflakes play the 'Stupid' Game and ask for the same links, quotes, articles, etc... again and again and again.

I don't play your game anymore, snowflake. And even if I posted all those links etc... AGAIN....you would just ask for them again...and again...later...like you're doing now.

An antisemite says what? I want To respond to this post but it is incoherent. Please repost when you are sober. Thank you.

I responded to the poster, you might want to read what he posted. I do not drink.

Yep. If it weren't true, don't you think we'd have heard from Ryan, McConnell, Nunes, or Burr by now?

Oh, and... need I point out that a devoted Trumpleton calling anyone a "known liar" would reduce irony meters world-wide to smoldering heaps of aluminum, copper and plastic?

Of course not, and you have heard from them, esp. Nunes.

Forum List

Back