McConnell did not object to FBI probe of Trump

Again, you just offer "because I say so" I have never seen your so called evidence on this subject, and it looks like I never will.
Once again YOU LIE...but that's ok. We all know that is what you do. As the saying goes for all you butt-hurt Trump-hating snowflakes...

:th_spinspin:

:lmao:
Well, no. The Russia investigation was started because of George Papadopoulos. Why do you continue with your lie?
Liar

Idiot.

Great. When was that admitted under oath?
So you have completed a huge circle back to where we started - you playing the 'Stupid' game, demanding I post links I have posted almost a dozen times, providing you and snowflakes with the same evidence I have supplied almost a dozen times, and every time you refuse to acknowledge it and end up declaring I have never posted it before, that I have to post it 'now', and that if I don't it means - according to you Trump-Hating assholes - that I am a liar.

Bwuhahahaha.....

I am tempted to tell you to go F* Yourself, but I will cut you a break one last time. Try not to lose this one so you won't have to keep asking for it over and over and over.....makes you look stupid and / or like you have Alzheimer's....

Here's one of several sources:

FISA warrant application supports Nunes memo

"former FBI number-two Andrew McCabe agreed that "no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information"

Your "evidence" doesn't prove your point. The Russia investigation was started over George Papadopoulos.

The point is, there was/is no basis for the special prosecutor. The real criminal was Hillary and her band of criminals...
George Papadopoulos raises questions about start of FBI's Russia probe, Republicans say - CNNPolitics

You bet, and Bigfoot throws firewood at people all the time.

Again, you just offer "because I say so" I have never seen your so called evidence on this subject, and it looks like I never will.
Once again YOU LIE...but that's ok. We all know that is what you do. As the saying goes for all you butt-hurt Trump-hating snowflakes...

:th_spinspin:

:lmao:
Well, no. The Russia investigation was started because of George Papadopoulos. Why do you continue with your lie?
Liar

Idiot.
You sure are

The Atlantic

Perhaps most importantly, the final bullet point in the memo undermines its apparent political aims. The memo is clearly intended to discredit the investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, and President Trump was eager to declassify it because he hoped it would do so, but the memo acknowledges (while mentioning controversial FBI agent Peter Strzok) that the investigation predates the Page warrant:

The Page FISA application also mentions information regarding fellow Trump campaign advisor George Papadopoulos, but there is no evidence of any cooperation or conspiracy between Page and Papadopoulos. The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016 by FBI agent Pete Strzok.

Trump and his aides have argued that the investigation is a political witch hunt, stemming from the DNC-funded dossier, but this paragraph confirms a New York Times story in late 2017 that reported that the investigation began with Papadopoulos. (Papadopoulos, another former campaign aide, pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI and is cooperating with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.)​

Neither McConnell NOR Nunes objected and neither leaked

I'm not the one refusing to acknowledge McCabe's own testimony, snowflake.

So you have completed a huge circle back to where we started - you playing the 'Stupid' game, demanding I post links I have posted almost a dozen times, providing you and snowflakes with the same evidence I have supplied almost a dozen times, and every time you refuse to acknowledge it and end up declaring I have never posted it before, that I have to post it 'now', and that if I don't it means - according to you Trump-Hating assholes - that I am a liar.

Bwuhahahaha.....

I am tempted to tell you to go F* Yourself, but I will cut you a break one last time. Try not to lose this one so you won't have to keep asking for it over and over and over.....makes you look stupid and / or like you have Alzheimer's....

"former FBI number-two Andrew McCabe agreed that "no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information"

Your "evidence" doesn't prove your point. The Russia investigation was started over George Papadopoulos.

The point is, there was/is no basis for the special prosecutor. The real criminal was Hillary and her band of criminals...
George Papadopoulos raises questions about start of FBI's Russia probe, Republicans say - CNNPolitics

Krep it up - you're embarrassing yourself...

:p

I'm not the one refusing to acknowledge McCabe's own testimony, snowflake.

I don't care who you think testified to anything. The Russia investigation was started when Papadopoulos got drunk and started telling about russians having dirt on Hillary. That was before any dossier dumb ass.

Bwuhahahaha.....

Krep it up - you're embarrassing yourself...

:p

Is that your expert opinion, dumb ass?

Brennan briefed the Intel Community Report (ICR) that was based on the Russian-authored debunked dossier to Congress, conning Congress that there was reason (a potential crime and evidence) to investigate, which we now know was / is a lie.

The traitors sold a lie to Congress.

This is not new infornation / news.

So why are the snowflakes trying to spin this as a new revelation that somehow justifies / legitimizes the conspiratorial coup initiated by the traitors?

You seem to think the entire investigation is based on that one source. That's just dumb.
I am not going by MY say-so. I am going by McCabe's own testimony.

McCabe himself, under oath before Congress, testified that without the dossier there would have been no FISA Warrants granted....and we ALL know now the dossier was Russian-authored and debunked ... 'unreliable', which Ohr testified he told the DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI before those agencies used the dossier illegally.

That is horseshit.
McCabe says Republicans 'mischaracterized' his testimony on Trump dossier - CNNPolitics

You are taking Nunes account... Trump might as well be speaking himself, why are you so gullible

That is Horseshit!
Dude, you have a brain - USE IT.

1. OF COURSE McCabe is saying the GOP 'mischaracterized' what he said.

He has been recommended for indictment for his crimes by the United States Inspector General. He is reportedly under investigation for leaking and his role in the exposed coup d'état. He faces possible jail time for leaking classified, perjury, seditious conspiracy, and possibly even treason.

2. How the HELL do you MIScharacterize the words 'THERE WOULD BE NO ATTEMPT TO ACQUIRE THE FISA WARRANS WITHOUT THE DOSSIER'?

It's pretty damn-well straight forward.

Nunes was asked to leave the meeting. He was oblivious to what was going on.

He was asked to leave the room because he had recused himself.

He had recused himself because of his involvement in the Trump campaign.

He did NOT leave the room and he was NOT oblivious...at least noi more than his normal self

He has been recommended for indictment for his crimes by the United States Inspector General

McCabe supposedly lied about a leak he made (in support of the Trump candidacy) that he was authorized to make.

Oh...

THERE WOULD BE NO ATTEMPT TO ACQUIRE THE FISA WARRANS WITHOUT THE DOSSIER'?

I searched that phrase...and as far as I could find...McCabe never said that.

Are you lying...again?

The Gang of eight, which includes Mitch McConnell, was briefed about the FBI investigation of Donald Trump as a possible Putin puppet and raised no objection:
McCabe: No one in 'Gang of Eight' objected to FBI probe into Trump

This undermines criticism of the probe.

So everyone get this straight from Centers OP----------->

1. Mcabe testified in May 2017 that nobody obstructed their investigation.

2. The gang of eight said nothing, and didn't obstruct a thing.

But his guy Mcabe, is claiming obstruction? (of course he is, because collusion is dead, lol)

So which is truthful------------> His testimony before congress, or what he is saying now?

What about the Lefts Homey, Mr Comey? He testified NO OBSTRUCTION, and told that to the MSM. So when-which instance is the HOMEY lying in?

And what about Pee-Pee Strozk and Paige, admitting in May that there is "no there, there!" The LEAD investigator, and the lead attorney from the FBI admitting to each other that they have squat. And who did they talk to? WHY ANDY, and it wasn't Andy of Mayberry for you Leftists, lol.

You people can spin, hope, pray, and recycle; while using Kindergarten KGB propaganda all you want. Your screwed, and the Conservatives are now the ones in the clean-up operation, and they are cleaning up your peeps, AKA-------->cleaning their clocks!

Keep trying though! We like watching you flail away, knowing your hosed-)

That is Horseshit!
Dude, you have a brain - USE IT.

1. OF COURSE McCabe is saying the GOP 'mischaracterized' what he said.

He has been recommended for indictment for his crimes by the United States Inspector General. He is reportedly under investigation for leaking and his role in the exposed coup d'état. He faces possible jail time for leaking classified, perjury, seditious conspiracy, and possibly even treason.

2. How the HELL do you MIScharacterize the words 'THERE WOULD BE NO ATTEMPT TO ACQUIRE THE FISA WARRANS WITHOUT THE DOSSIER'?

It's pretty damn-well straight forward.

That phrase is accurately characterized as something Nunez claimed he heard. It certainly is not a quote from McCabe. Nunez has been shown to be dishonest in most things he said during the time he headed that committee

The Gang of eight, which includes Mitch McConnell, was briefed about the FBI investigation of Donald Trump as a possible Putin puppet and raised no objection:

But his guy Mcabe, is claiming obstruction? (of course he is, because collusion is dead, lol)

So which is truthful------------> His testimony before congress, or what he is saying now?

What about the Lefts Homey, Mr Comey? He testified NO OBSTRUCTION, and told that to the MSM. So when-which instance is the HOMEY lying in?

And what about Pee-Pee Strozk and Paige, admitting in May that there is "no there, there!" The LEAD investigator, and the lead attorney from the FBI admitting to each other that they have squat. And who did they talk to? WHY ANDY, and it wasn't Andy of Mayberry for you Leftists, lol.

You people can spin, hope, pray, and recycle; while using Kindergarten KGB propaganda all you want. Your screwed, and the Conservatives are now the ones in the clean-up operation, and they are cleaning up your peeps, AKA-------->cleaning their clocks!

Republicans cleaning up ?? LOL Only thing they' could be cleaning is the horseshit they threw at America

Republicans cleaning up ?? LOL Only thing they' could be cleaning is the horseshit they threw at America

Well, at least you commented on my one opinion in my post, by using your opinion, lol.

Fair enough!

Now, post some facts that discount the rest of my post-)

By the way, how you been Ed, long time no talk.

Forum List

Back