McConnell did not object to FBI probe of Trump

The Gang of eight, which includes Mitch McConnell, was briefed about the FBI investigation of Donald Trump as a possible Putin puppet and raised no objection:
McCabe: No one in 'Gang of Eight' objected to FBI probe into Trump

This undermines criticism of the probe.

So everyone get this straight from Centers OP----------->

1. Mcabe testified in May 2017 that nobody obstructed their investigation.

2. The gang of eight said nothing, and didn't obstruct a thing.

But his guy Mcabe, is claiming obstruction? (of course he is, because collusion is dead, lol)

So which is truthful------------> His testimony before congress, or what he is saying now?

What about the Lefts Homey, Mr Comey? He testified NO OBSTRUCTION, and told that to the MSM. So when-which instance is the HOMEY lying in?

And what about Pee-Pee Strozk and Paige, admitting in May that there is "no there, there!" The LEAD investigator, and the lead attorney from the FBI admitting to each other that they have squat. And who did they talk to? WHY ANDY, and it wasn't Andy of Mayberry for you Leftists, lol.

You people can spin, hope, pray, and recycle; while using Kindergarten KGB propaganda all you want. Your screwed, and the Conservatives are now the ones in the clean-up operation, and they are cleaning up your peeps, AKA-------->cleaning their clocks!

Keep trying though! We like watching you flail away, knowing your hosed-)
Republicans cleaning up ?? LOL Only thing they' could be cleaning is the horseshit they threw at America

Well, at least you commented on my one opinion in my post, by using your opinion, lol.

Fair enough!

Now, post some facts that discount the rest of my post-)

By the way, how you been Ed, long time no talk.
Ima What other handle do I know you?

The Gang of eight, which includes Mitch McConnell, was briefed about the FBI investigation of Donald Trump as a possible Putin puppet and raised no objection:
McCabe: No one in 'Gang of Eight' objected to FBI probe into Trump

This undermines criticism of the probe.

So everyone get this straight from Centers OP----------->

1. Mcabe testified in May 2017 that nobody obstructed their investigation.

2. The gang of eight said nothing, and didn't obstruct a thing.

But his guy Mcabe, is claiming obstruction? (of course he is, because collusion is dead, lol)

So which is truthful------------> His testimony before congress, or what he is saying now?

What about the Lefts Homey, Mr Comey? He testified NO OBSTRUCTION, and told that to the MSM. So when-which instance is the HOMEY lying in?

And what about Pee-Pee Strozk and Paige, admitting in May that there is "no there, there!" The LEAD investigator, and the lead attorney from the FBI admitting to each other that they have squat. And who did they talk to? WHY ANDY, and it wasn't Andy of Mayberry for you Leftists, lol.

You people can spin, hope, pray, and recycle; while using Kindergarten KGB propaganda all you want. Your screwed, and the Conservatives are now the ones in the clean-up operation, and they are cleaning up your peeps, AKA-------->cleaning their clocks!

Keep trying though! We like watching you flail away, knowing your hosed-)
Republicans cleaning up ?? LOL Only thing they' could be cleaning is the horseshit they threw at America

Well, at least you commented on my one opinion in my post, by using your opinion, lol.

Fair enough!

Now, post some facts that discount the rest of my post-)

By the way, how you been Ed, long time no talk.
Ima What other handle do I know you?

None, this is the only one. You and I talked a lot in late 2016 and early 2017.

Trying to get older and smarter ,,I'll settle for older

Don't think for a moment that you are the Lone Ranger, lol. I am getting older also. Smarter; well...……..maybe not, lol. A few more bucks in my pocket yes, but that is just because of accidental investments that make me look smart, but really equates to being lucky, lol.

As I always say--------->better to be lucky than good-)

Don't think for a moment that you are the Lone Ranger, lol. I am getting older also. Smarter; well...……..maybe not, lol. A few more bucks in my pocket yes, but that is just because of accidental investments that make me look smart, but really equates to being lucky, lol.

The story of my life I look back at all my F-ups and wonder how I came up smelling like a rose

The story of my life I look back at all my F-ups and wonder how I came up smelling like a rose
I'm in Fla now Going for my morning walk Later

Again, you are not the Lone Ranger. Let me pass on something a very rich person that has passed once told me------------> In every facet of life but sports, age and experience will out perform youth and exuberance.

We just got older and wiser! Just don't pick up a football or baseball, and try and compete with the young! As I was told----------> be smart, become the coach, and you can still be the hero, lololol!

If you are in Fort Myers, let me know. Tomorrow, we will walk together!

Let me pass on something a very rich person that has passed once told me------------> In every facet of life but sports, age and experience will out perform youth and exuberance.

And you bought into what an old guy was telling you?

Yea...there can be wisdom with age

But innovation and passion to progress...comes with youth.

Let me pass on something a very rich person that has passed once told me------------> In every facet of life but sports, age and experience will out perform youth and exuberance.

Youth is incompetent in everything that is not a narrow band, lol. There is little doubt that a young masters degreed person in engineering, is far more learned in the ways of engineering. Were that not true, then just being old with a high school education, would make you a sought after engineer.

And yet, older people have more experience in everything else that the youth did NOT go to school for.

How do we know this?

ANSWER------------->Because the reason the young person is so much better at engineering is---------->because he/she spent 2, 4, 6, or maybe 8 years doing it, while the older person invested very little time in it.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the older person invested 50 or 60 years in life, and the young person who may be 30 invested 1/2 that time, and up to 8 years was totally invested in engineering, lol.

Let me put it this way, and maybe it will sink in---------------> FDR, one of the biggest heroes of the Left, did NOT invent the atomic bomb! He didn't know how! He contracted BRILLIANT people to design, and deliver it.

After they tested it and seen the massive destruction it caused, more than 1/2 of them did NOT want the United States to use it. In fact, many of them after WWII became anti-nuclear activists when they seen what happened when Harry Truman dropped them on Japan. Didn't make a difference that the estimates to this day say that------->by dropping those bombs, it saved somewhere around 1 million American lives.

Were any of your relatives WWII vets? Were you born because they came home instead of possibly dying in mainland Japan?

A sociological conundrum indeed, yes?

So who was correct? The young inventors, or FDR and Harry Truman?

Like I said---------------->narrow learned sciences? Yep, youth with knowledge prevails. The application of that knowledge? Give me the old person 99% of the time-)

The Turtle is a Swamp Rat? Who would have guessed? :p

Why does Trump even need him? Would it not be awesomely to see Trump support a primary challenger to McConnel? That would go along way to assuring the base that he really means to drain the swamp.

If you are in Fort Myers, let me know. Tomorrow, we will walk together!
Fort Lauderdale

Youth is incompetent in everything that is not a narrow band, lol. There is little doubt that a young masters degreed person in engineering, is far more learned in the ways of engineering. Were that not true, then just being old with a high school education, would make you a sought after engineer.

And yet, older people have more experience in everything else that the youth did NOT go to school for.

How do we know this?

ANSWER------------->Because the reason the young person is so much better at engineering is---------->because he/she spent 2, 4, 6, or maybe 8 years doing it, while the older person invested very little time in it.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the older person invested 50 or 60 years in life, and the young person who may be 30 invested 1/2 that time, and up to 8 years was totally invested in engineering, lol.

Let me put it this way, and maybe it will sink in---------------> FDR, one of the biggest heroes of the Left, did NOT invent the atomic bomb! He didn't know how! He contracted BRILLIANT people to design, and deliver it.

After they tested it and seen the massive destruction it caused, more than 1/2 of them did NOT want the United States to use it. In fact, many of them after WWII became anti-nuclear activists when they seen what happened when Harry Truman dropped them on Japan. Didn't make a difference that the estimates to this day say that------->by dropping those bombs, it saved somewhere around 1 million American lives.

Were any of your relatives WWII vets? Were you born because they came home instead of possibly dying in mainland Japan?

Like I said---------------->narrow learned sciences? Yep, youth with knowledge prevails. The application of that knowledge? Give me the old person 99% of the time-)
Again...wisdom and experience has its place. Older people know what worked in the past and attempt to not repeat that which did not work.

Youth however...especially INSPIRED youth...is not hamstrung by the past.

The future belongs to smart, unafraid passionate young people. THAT is where innovation comes from.

How do we know this?

Again...wisdom and experience has its place. Older people know what worked in the past and attempt to not repeat that which did not work.

The future belongs to smart, unafraid passionate young people. THAT is where innovation comes from.
Very well said

How do we know this?

Very well said

Your last sentence, I can agree with for sure Lesh.

But here in lies the problem——> fostering change through knowledge and debate is the path that Americans desire and need.

Forcing change through government intervention because someone thinks they are smarter than everyone else, is a dictatorship.

Always remember that freedom boils down to choice. The more choices you have, the more free you are. That is how innovation occurs.

As long as you follow these principles, then anybody will gladly debate you, and both entities will learn something from the exchange if they are opened minded.

But, if either wishes to impose their will at the point of a government edict, and deny choice and/or freedom, you have turned off 2/3rds of the American adults.

In closing, let me remind you that regardless of his political bent, Steve Jobs was always Steve. His youthful innovation changed lives for the greater good, and yet until he incorporated what he learned with age, did he become the icon he is today! Innovation and exuberance only got him so far. Same could be said for the founder of Microsoft, Bill Gates.

Being a genius doesn’t make all of your assertions correct in every aspect of life. Were this not accurate, Henry Ford would not have failed 2 or 3 times, Stalin and Hitler who many believe were political geniuses would not be seen as they are today, and the controversy over Castro would still not be continuing.

To believe that any 1 or 10 men or women, are somehow smarter then the collective choices of over 300 million American citizens, is the height of arrogance. Wouldn’t you agree!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back