Why cortez is popular

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
The media loves her as do radical democrats and morons.

First she is young and attractive even with those bug eyes and horse teeth.

She promises everybody free stuff but is to stupid to understand its not free and the effect of the costs.

I wonder how people will fell when the see shes moved into a dc apartment building that is a luxury unit that most cant afford

Can you name any place where she is "popular" that is not a Leftarded media outlet or enclave of some sort?

Last edited:
Aponi said:
I wonder how people will fell when the see shes moved into a dc apartment building that is a luxury unit that most cant afford
Is That For Real ??
Schumer, Durbin, And Some Other Guy
Live Together In A Dorm
Chuck Schumer and Dick Durbin Need a Roommate

alphahouse550.jpg

Let's see a picture of you for comparison? I am CERTAIN we could rip apart aspects of your looks as well. I bet you are not even as good looking as she is.

02-alexandria-ocasio-cortez.w1200.h630.jpg

She doesn't have 'bug eyes'. When she gets excited, her large eyes get BIG. And haters like you take those pics and thus call her 'bug eyes'. Actually she has great eyes - big, dark and expressive.
Yes, she has large front teeth. Big deal. I prefer that to uneven teeth or weak chins or big overbites any day of the week.

She is a very, attractive woman. Not perfect and not gorgeous...but very attractive.

BTW, I think her Green New Deal is absolute nonsense.

But I think it is the sign of a loser to knock someone's looks strictly because you don't like her political views. Especially when they do it whilst hiding behind a computer screen.

This does not apply to Trump as he knocks other people's looks CONSTANTLY. That leaves him open to likewise ridicule...the obese, goofy-haired, daughter-craving sicko.

Last edited:
McRocket said:
When she gets excited, her large eyes get BIG. And haters like you take those pics and thus call her 'bug eyes'. Actually she has great eyes - big, dark and expressive.
Yes, she has large front teeth. Big deal.
Lower The Camera Angle
She's Got Some Other Big Too

McRocket said:
When she gets excited, her large eyes get BIG. And haters like you take those pics and thus call her 'bug eyes'. Actually she has great eyes - big, dark and expressive.
Yes, she has large front teeth. Big deal.
Lower The Camera Angle
She's Got Some Other Big Too

If anything makes her popular, it's that. . .. . errr those.

:boobies:

She promises everybody free stuff but is to stupid to understand its not free and the effect of the costs.

damn near every thread on the board comes from RW's running her down - TAKE YOURS FOR INSTANCE.

She's not a bad looking woman as Democrat politicians go. However, her body language, statements, and facial expression are often very unattractive. Yeah, she has a nice rack.

You are not used to writing in English, but, what I gather is you are jealous why else would you try to be a character assassin?

AOC's good looks and winning personality are part of what makes her so dangerous. We need to take her very seriously. Her Green New Deal was just a warning shot. The worst is yet to come.

Yup. If all that crap she's pushing gets implemented it would bankrupt the country.

No doubt she lives in a luxury apartment and I'm sure she couldn't have afforded it when she was a bar tender.

Our tax dollars at work.

Playing on class and economic envy is something that will never go away. Cortez is the latest iteration of that. She makes ridiculous claims and promises while demonizing the high annual income earners will pay for it as some sort of punitive program for being successful.

Forum List

Back