McConnell did not object to FBI probe of Trump

McConnell? you mean the guy representing Kentucky for 35 years, that Kentucky with a 0.6 job increase, bad water & lots of poor people.

Something more than your word. Perhaps a credible quote from his remarks that actually says what you claim.
As you already know, I have posted the appropriate links, quotes, articles etc... NUMEROUS times, usually every time one of you snowflakes play the 'Stupid' Game and ask for the same links, quotes, articles, etc... again and again and again.

I don't play your game anymore, snowflake. And even if I posted all those links etc... AGAIN....you would just ask for them again...and again...later...like you're doing now.

Again, you just offer "because I say so" I have never seen your so called evidence on this subject, and it looks like I never will.

Again, you just offer "because I say so" I have never seen your so called evidence on this subject, and it looks like I never will.
Once again YOU LIE...but that's ok. We all know that is what you do. As the saying goes for all you butt-hurt Trump-hating snowflakes...

:th_spinspin:

:lmao:

McConnell? you mean the guy representing Kentucky for 35 years, that Kentucky with a 0.6 job increase, bad water & lots of poor people.
Kinda makes you long for the days of Obama, when the economy sucked and there was 9% unemployment, huh?

Brennan briefed the Intel Community Report (ICR) that was based on the Russian-authored debunked dossier to Congress, conning Congress that there was reason (a potential crime and evidence) to investigate, which we now know was / is a lie.

The traitors sold a lie to Congress.

This is not new infornation / news.

So why are the snowflakes trying to spin this as a new revelation that somehow justifies / legitimizes the conspiratorial coup initiated by the traitors?

You seem to think the entire investigation is based on that one source. That's just dumb.
name something else? it took that to get the warrants. so yeah that is the entire investigation. admitted as such under oath.

Great. When was that admitted under oath? You right wingers repeat that story almost as much as you repeated that the birth certificate had been absolutely been proven to be false, or that Jade Helm had been proven to be putting people in FEMA prisons.

Brennan briefed the Intel Community Report (ICR) that was based on the Russian-authored debunked dossier to Congress, conning Congress that there was reason (a potential crime and evidence) to investigate, which we now know was / is a lie.

So why are the snowflakes trying to spin this as a new revelation that somehow justifies / legitimizes the conspiratorial coup initiated by the traitors?

You seem to think the entire investigation is based on that one source. That's just dumb.
name something else? it took that to get the warrants. so yeah that is the entire investigation. admitted as such under oath.

Great. When was that admitted under oath? You right wingers repeat that story almost as much as you repeated that the birth certificate had been absolutely been proven to be false, or that Jade Helm had been proven to be putting people in FEMA prisons.
Of course he's lying.

That's what trolls do

Great. When was that admitted under oath?
So you have completed a huge circle back to where we started - you playing the 'Stupid' game, demanding I post links I have posted almost a dozen times, providing you and snowflakes with the same evidence I have supplied almost a dozen times, and every time you refuse to acknowledge it and end up declaring I have never posted it before, that I have to post it 'now', and that if I don't it means - according to you Trump-Hating assholes - that I am a liar.

Bwuhahahaha.....

I am tempted to tell you to go F* Yourself, but I will cut you a break one last time. Try not to lose this one so you won't have to keep asking for it over and over and over.....makes you look stupid and / or like you have Alzheimer's....

Here's one of several sources:

FISA warrant application supports Nunes memo

"former FBI number-two Andrew McCabe agreed that "no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information"

1. McCabe: "No surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information"

-- FISA warrant application supports Nunes memo

2. COMEY ADMITTED TO INTENTIONALLY USING THE UN-VERIFIED DOSIER:
"The towering ex-FBI boss confessed that the FBI had not corroborated much of the Steele dossier before it was submitted as evidence to a secret court to support a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page in the final weeks of the election.

'And Comey admitted much of the dossier remained uncorroborated more than six months later when he was fired by
President Trump.'

'Comey now has confirmed the FBI used an unverified dossier, paid for by presidential candidate and the Democratic Party as political opposition research, to justify spying on the duly nominated GOP candidate for president just weeks before Election Day.'

-- Comey’s confession: dossier not verified before, or after, FISA warrant

Now, snowflakes, tell us how Comey and McCabe did not actually say these things under oath before Congress, that someone had their hand up their asses and performed a ventriloquist act while they just moved their mouths.

:p

Yet another trumpbot story shot down.

Why Trump is wrong about Carter Page, the dossier and the FISA warrant

The Russia investigation wasn't launched because of Carter Page.

The heavily redacted documents released Saturday comprise an application to, and subsequent renewals by, judges on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court allowing the FBI to investigate Page, a foreign policy aide to the Trump campaign. But it's already been established by the House Intelligence Committee that the Russia investigation began after the FBI learned that another campaign aide, George Papadopoulos, had been approached by a Russian agent. The agent told Papadopoulos the Russians had incriminating information about Hillary Clinton, including emails, according to court documents.. Papadopoulos then mentioned to an Australian diplomat that the Russians had "dirt" on Clinton, the Australians contacted the U.S. government, and the FBI began to take a look.

Once again YOU LIE...but that's ok. We all know that is what you do. As the saying goes for all you butt-hurt Trump-hating snowflakes...

Well, no. The Russia investigation was started because of George Papadopoulos. Why do you continue with your lie?

Of course he's lying.

That's what trolls do

I don't think he is technically lying. Right wingers just aren't capable of comprehending anything that doesn't match the stories fed to them by Trump, right wing radio, fox, and other associated liars. All they can do is repeat the same old discredited talking points.

So you have completed a huge circle back to where we started - you playing the 'Stupid' game, demanding I post links I have posted almost a dozen times, providing you and snowflakes with the same evidence I have supplied almost a dozen times, and every time you refuse to acknowledge it and end up declaring I have never posted it before, that I have to post it 'now', and that if I don't it means - according to you Trump-Hating assholes - that I am a liar.

Bwuhahahaha.....

I am tempted to tell you to go F* Yourself, but I will cut you a break one last time. Try not to lose this one so you won't have to keep asking for it over and over and over.....makes you look stupid and / or like you have Alzheimer's....

"former FBI number-two Andrew McCabe agreed that "no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information"

Your "evidence" doesn't prove your point. The Russia investigation was started over George Papadopoulos.

Well, no. The Russia investigation was started because of George Papadopoulos. Why do you continue with your lie?

Yep. The more interesting point - which the NBC article didn't make clear - is that it's not so easy to get a renewal of a FISA warrant. Still, they required renewals, and were granted renewals, because they steadily found new incriminating evidence fed back into the new warrant requests, justifying the renewals. And that's happened even though after the change in administration, the entire investigative team was Republican led, including FBI, DOJ, and also the FISA judges.

But still, they can't stop lying about the "witch hunt".

Washington Examiner:

Finally, the Nunes memo's assertion, noted below, that former FBI number-two Andrew McCabe agreed that "no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information," was not challenged by Democrats when the Nunes memo was made public.

It should be noted, though, that the "quote" above - "no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information" - is Nunes's paraphrase of what McCabe said, not a direct quote, even though the "Examiner" tries to raise that impression.

Now, compare:

Washington Post:

1. What did McCabe actually say about the Steele dossier?

This might be the most consequential dispute involving the memo. Its authors — staff for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) — wrote this: “Furthermore, [FBI] Deputy Director [Andrew] McCabe testified before the Committee in December 2017 that no surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information.”

This seems to be the basis for the memo’s controversial claim that the dossier, authored by former British spy Christopher Steele, was “essential” to the FISA application. FISA applications are rigorous and generally require lots of evidence, so the idea that the dossier was so integral is very much in question. But McCabe saying such a thing would certainly lend credence to the claim.

Here’s the thing, though: Whatever McCabe said was behind closed doors in a private hearing of the House Intelligence Committee. What’s more, the memo for some reason doesn’t give his direct quote. So we’re left to rely upon the authors’ paraphrasing of what McCabe said. (Which is a little weird, if I’m honest!)

Democrats quickly cried foul. A Democrat on the intelligence committee, Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.), said the memo “seriously mischaracterizes the testimony of Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and the FISA application.” Others quickly called for a transcript of the McCabe hearing and/or that specific section of it.

Lies, and the lying liar who tell them. Oh, and the liars who exclusively listen to the aforementioned liars shall fall under the exact same verdict.

Something more than your word. Perhaps a credible quote from his remarks that actually says what you claim.
As you already know, I have posted the appropriate links, quotes, articles etc... NUMEROUS times, usually every time one of you snowflakes play the 'Stupid' Game and ask for the same links, quotes, articles, etc... again and again and again.

I don't play your game anymore, snowflake. And even if I posted all those links etc... AGAIN....you would just ask for them again...and again...later...like you're doing now.

What one says when one is too lazy to search on their own!

Bruce Ohr

1. McCabe: "No surveillance warrant would have been sought from the FISC without the Steele dossier information"

-- FISA warrant application supports Nunes memo

2. COMEY ADMITTED TO INTENTIONALLY USING THE UN-VERIFIED DOSIER:
"The towering ex-FBI boss confessed that the FBI had not corroborated much of the Steele dossier before it was submitted as evidence to a secret court to support a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page in the final weeks of the election.

'And Comey admitted much of the dossier remained uncorroborated more than six months later when he was fired by
President Trump.'

'Comey now has confirmed the FBI used an unverified dossier, paid for by presidential candidate and the Democratic Party as political opposition research, to justify spying on the duly nominated GOP candidate for president just weeks before Election Day.'

-- Comey’s confession: dossier not verified before, or after, FISA warrant

Now, snowflakes, tell us how Comey and McCabe did not actually say these things under oath before Congress, that someone had their hand up their asses and performed a ventriloquist act while they just moved their mouths.

:p

Yet another trumpbot story shot down.

Why Trump is wrong about Carter Page, the dossier and the FISA warrant

The Russia investigation wasn't launched because of Carter Page.

The heavily redacted documents released Saturday comprise an application to, and subsequent renewals by, judges on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court allowing the FBI to investigate Page, a foreign policy aide to the Trump campaign. But it's already been established by the House Intelligence Committee that the Russia investigation began after the FBI learned that another campaign aide, George Papadopoulos, had been approached by a Russian agent. The agent told Papadopoulos the Russians had incriminating information about Hillary Clinton, including emails, according to court documents.. Papadopoulos then mentioned to an Australian diplomat that the Russians had "dirt" on Clinton, the Australians contacted the U.S. government, and the FBI began to take a look.
Bruce ohr testimony

Liar

Bwuhahahaha.....

Your "evidence" doesn't prove your point. The Russia investigation was started over George Papadopoulos.

The point is, there was/is no basis for the special prosecutor. The real criminal was Hillary and her band of criminals...
George Papadopoulos raises questions about start of FBI's Russia probe, Republicans say - CNNPolitics

Forum List

Back